Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

We Cannot Guarantee Your Treatment Due To UBTH Management Incompetence - Doctors - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / We Cannot Guarantee Your Treatment Due To UBTH Management Incompetence - Doctors (9915 Views)

Death Of UNIBEN Student At UBTH Sparks Students Protest (Photo) / UBTH Doctors To Patients: We Cannot Guarantee Your Treatment Anymore / Doctors Invade UBTH Accounts Department To Enforce Their Salary Payment - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Cannot Guarantee Your Treatment Due To UBTH Management Incompetence - Doctors by Elnino4ladies: 9:18am On Apr 13, 2017
kretoz:
I was waiting for this comment cos the only thing people like you care about, it's clear you didn't bother to read the message, so sorry for you and for what it's worth, I'm not a doctor.

Better STFU
Re: We Cannot Guarantee Your Treatment Due To UBTH Management Incompetence - Doctors by cassidy1996(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2017
yim:
And someone is stealing money and putting in the house when a teaching hospital has no proper functioning ultrasound machine
cry cry
Good morning gorgeous!
Re: We Cannot Guarantee Your Treatment Due To UBTH Management Incompetence - Doctors by dokJ: 9:25am On Apr 13, 2017
what a life! great UBTH( uniben) I used to die 4 when I was hustling to b in med school. Thanks to NAUTH(unizik). I pray 4 UBTH quik recovery though.
Re: We Cannot Guarantee Your Treatment Due To UBTH Management Incompetence - Doctors by IFNOTGOD(m): 9:29am On Apr 13, 2017
The truth be told d rot in the hospitals are caused by the doctors cos wen u go there for treatment dey refer u to their own hospital which is below standard, check any govt hospital its d practice of d doctors n now tell me why will these equipment work wen dey will sabotage it for their own benefit, the truth is doctors working in public hospitals shud be banned from owning private hospitals

This is same reason electricity cant be stable in Nigeria cos we important generators more dan any nation in the world an average Nigerian has 2 generator, if there is constant electricity supply most companies dealing in servincing,sale n repair of generator will go out of market so we shud think deeply on how to tackle such menace
Re: We Cannot Guarantee Your Treatment Due To UBTH Management Incompetence - Doctors by DeRay98(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2017
yim:
And someone is stealing money and putting in the house when a teaching hospital has no proper functioning ultrasound machine
cry cry

For once Residents doctors have known the truth about healthcare infrastructure decay in Nig.
The enemy has been their seniors in Mgt positions all along but they kept fighting govt with strikes.
This is what they should have been doing since and not frustrate govt when their ogas at the top have lost their sense of humanity and nobleness of the profession.
This is what the Nig Med. Association shouuld confront as principalities have arisen from among them and no body to confront them.

2 Likes

Re: We Cannot Guarantee Your Treatment Due To UBTH Management Incompetence - Doctors by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Ibadin...the fella who warned me never to smile during his ward round. Bad Guy in Paediatrics those UBTH days.

He should resign and present himself for investigation.
Re: We Cannot Guarantee Your Treatment Due To UBTH Management Incompetence - Doctors by buffalowings: 10:16am On Apr 13, 2017
tonio2wo:
I tot doctors took oath to save lives no matter what! undecided

what is this one saying

Re: We Cannot Guarantee Your Treatment Due To UBTH Management Incompetence - Doctors by buffalowings: 10:17am On Apr 13, 2017
tstx:
Why do you think we have the internet?

you're not nice
Re: We Cannot Guarantee Your Treatment Due To UBTH Management Incompetence - Doctors by philipobiz: 10:40am On Apr 13, 2017
DeRay98:

For once Residents doctors have known the truth about healthcare infrastructure decay in Nig.
The enemy has been their seniors in Mgt positions all along but they kept fighting govt with strikes.
This is what they should have been doing since and not frustrate govt when the ogas at the top have lost their sense of humanity.
This is what the Nig Med. Association should confront as principalities have arisen from among and no body to confront them.

You are very correct. So these complaints are the reasons I see the daily increase in traffic of patients to the pharmacies across the road to buy drugs and carry out basic tests the hospital can not provide.

1 Like

Re: We Cannot Guarantee Your Treatment Due To UBTH Management Incompetence - Doctors by omogin(f): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2017
cassidy1996:

Doctor Omo!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy no call me Dino after o
Re: We Cannot Guarantee Your Treatment Due To UBTH Management Incompetence - Doctors by tonio2wo: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2017
buffalowings:

what is this one saying

Con slap me naa
Re: We Cannot Guarantee Your Treatment Due To UBTH Management Incompetence - Doctors by babadee1(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2017
tonio2wo:
I tot doctors took oath to save lives no matter what! undecided

The issue here is not doctors, it's the management of the hospital. If the hospital is not functioning there is no way doctors can work.
Re: We Cannot Guarantee Your Treatment Due To UBTH Management Incompetence - Doctors by Gassa007: 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
cassidy1996:
Most of these Doctors, are out there for the money, they don't really give a damn about the patients.
all they want to see is the huge bank alert, FG doctors
we need people who wants to save lives, like Florence Nightingale
You will feed their families,pay their bills,huh?

1 Like

Re: We Cannot Guarantee Your Treatment Due To UBTH Management Incompetence - Doctors by tstx(m): 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
buffalowings:

you're not nice
Nice guys come last

(1) (2) (Reply)

Use Of Bitter Kola On New Borns / Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) / Fire Destroys WHO Vaccination Storage Facility In Osogbo, Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.