Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve (2427 Views)

The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Has Some Problems / Security Alert: ‘Why You Should Not Leave Your Phone With Repairers’ / I Need Help Phone Repairers Of NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by brandydaniells(m): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2017
there are some problems ...some local phone repairers couldn't solve ....post it here and I'll give u advice on what to do ....

am just a programmer and software developer ....
honsul
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by lekjons(m): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
Thanks for this.

1. How/where can I get Huawei phones spare part, I need a screen+touch pad for my Huawei honor Holly, doesn't seem to be available in the market(ibadan)

2. My TECNO H6 came with 2gb internal memory, and I've heard that I could upgrade it to 5gb. Do you have any idea how?

Thanks!
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by djmask(m): 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
I have a Lenovo, it drains battery fast, and I bought another battery yesterday, it charged to 86% and stopped. And the new battery drains fast like the old one. What could be wrong with my phone
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by noskybanj(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
I cant check balance or recharge my iphone 4s. How do i solve dis problem
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by OgundeleT(m): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
how can I stop my phone from damaging my pictures and videos
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by brandydaniells(m): 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
lekjons:
Thanks for this.

1. How/where can I get Huawei phones spare part, I need a screen+touch pad for my Huawei honor Holly, doesn't seem to be available in the market(ibadan)

2. My TECNO H6 came with 2gb internal memory, and I've heard that I could upgrade it to 5gb. Do you have any idea how?

Thanks!

bro visit the nearest huawei store in ibadan its better.....here is the address

Cellular Service Logstics
Oyo Ibadan Suit 6,2nd Floor, God's Delight Plaza,Fajuyi Road,Mokola,Ibadan,Oyo State.
Mon to Fri (8.00am - 05:00pm)

and for your tecno phone.......it cannot be ugraded...just buy a higher tecno phones...

unless u want to brick ur phone
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by brandydaniells(m): 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
djmask:
I have a Lenovo, it drains battery fast, and I bought another battery yesterday, it charged to 86% and stopped. And the new battery drains fast like the old one. What could be wrong with my phone

it could be a hardware problem or a software problem depends

when did you start noticing the pro ....did you upgrade it or anything
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by brandydaniells(m): 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
noskybanj:
I cant check balance or recharge my iphone 4s. How do i solve dis problem
one of this might be the problem
1.deleted imei /often happenes after flashing a phone/
2.faulty sim card /changing it might solve

if not then try explaining to me how it started
....was is imported from abroad directly
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by brandydaniells(m): 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
OgundeleT:
how can I stop my phone from damaging my pictures and videos

it could be caused by a damaged sd card .......or perhaps u can explain how it started
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by noskybanj(m): 1:30am On Apr 16, 2017
brandydaniells:
one of this might be the problem
1.deleted imei /often happenes after flashing a phone/
2.faulty sim card /changing it might solve

if not then try explaining to me how it started
....was is imported from abroad directly
thanks bro. It was imported from abroad. Uses a chip i place on the sim card (jv or gv sim). i even updated the phone n both wifi nd bluetooth has stoped working too. Bt is dia anything i can do about the USSD function?
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by OgundeleT(m): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2017
brandydaniells:

it could be caused by a damaged sd card .......or perhaps u can explain how it started
it was because of damaged SD, a friend told me that and I removed it. thanks
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by brandydaniells(m): 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
OgundeleT:

it was because of damaged SD, a friend told me that and I removed it. thanks
am glad to be of service to u
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by brandydaniells(m): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
noskybanj:

thanks bro. It was imported from abroad. Uses a chip i place on the sim card (jv or gv sim). i even updated the phone n both wifi nd bluetooth has stoped working too. Bt is dia anything i can do about the USSD function?
simple problem....all u got to do is tell me the manufacturer the country it was made in and the ios version......each iphone defers from another bro
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by Mustiboy(m): 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
brandydaniells:

bro visit the nearest huawei store in ibadan its better.....here is the address

Cellular Service Logstics
Oyo Ibadan Suit 6,2nd Floor, God's Delight Plaza,Fajuyi Road,Mokola,Ibadan,Oyo State.
Mon to Fri (8.00am - 05:00pm)

and for your tecno phone.......it cannot be ugraded...just buy a higher tecno phones...

unless u want to brick ur phone
the problem of his tecno H6 is not about upgrading, it is about reverting it to the original rom. Tecno H6 available rom space should be about 5gb not 2gb. The problem might have occured due to some tweakings or partitioning of some sort. So, all He has 2 do is to flash another rom or a stock.
Don't tell Him there's no solution.
Regards.
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by brandydaniells(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
Mustiboy:
the problem of his tecno H6 is not about upgrading, it is about reverting it to the original rom. Tecno H6 available rom space should be about 5gb not 2gb. The problem might have occured due to some tweakings or partitioning of some sort. So, all He has 2 do is to flash another rom or a stock.
Regards.
tecno h6 has d rom 8gb and 1gb ram........be sure before you comment bro
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by brandydaniells(m): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
Mustiboy:
Regards.
...shaa ur Right about the partitioning....which in that case he would have to flash another custom rom or revert to stock ....that is if the said phone is not fake
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by Mustiboy(m): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
brandydaniells:
tecno h6 has d rom 8gb and 1gb ram........be sure before you comment bro
I very much hope U saw where I said it has 5GB AVAILABLE ROM SPACE. With emphasis on AVAILABLE
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by obontobolo(m): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
Happy easter guys.. Pls guys i really need ur help.. I gave my friend money 2buy a good infinix phone. He went and bought a cloned/copied phone.. (Chai i wanted to cry).. Told him to return it which he did, but they didnt accept it.. 16gb was written as the internal memory, unknown to me it was 2.08gb instead of 16gb.. I can only store few apps into d phone due to it low memory.. Have tried every possible ways/means i know of to move some of the apps to my sdcard but it not going.. Also, there is nö option like ''move to sdcard'' in the app setting... Pls 4 GOD sake help me out.. What shld i do.. It an lg phone..38k. Thanks..
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by Tobest150(m): 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by brandydaniells(m): 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
Mustiboy:
I very much hope U saw where I said it has 5GB AVAILABLE ROM SPACE. With emphasis on AVAILABLE
quit confusing your self brada
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by Divine17: 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
Please how can one fix a Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-19300 that its camera is upside down,rejects a sim and won't power on anymore?
Thanks.
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by Mustiboy(m): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
brandydaniells:
quit confusing your self brada
u don't know anything bro and U are here claiming to be a guru. SMH
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by noskybanj(m): 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
brandydaniells:
simple problem....all u got to do is tell me the manufacturer the country it was made in and the ios version......each iphone defers from another bro
The ios version is 8.3(12F70)
Model is MD235B/A
Carrier is Vodafone UK19.1
thanks bro for ur concern n help. I really appreciate
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by Habayomie(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
I need help on how to root my Huawei Ascend Mate,I have tried most rooting apps but all in vain.
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by 3slleeq: 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
please how do i resolve a NO Sim Card Detected issue for Sim 2 on my tecno R7. It started few weeks after i flashed the phone.
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by CellTabRepairs: 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
To begin let me wish you HAPPY EASTER if you are a Christian! Remember to be focused for your year 2017 money-making goals.. If you ate chicken provided by a benefactor this time around, be sure by the next celebration you will be the proud provider with earnings from your training investment today! Wishing you greater depth than your teacher!

I was at my favourite wheel balancing & alignment shop recently. 2 hrs of my time there, 10 cars, 3k each(NGN 30k). And it was still 12 PM - small business you say?. You do the sum for what is being averaged per month!.

My point? Most people, even graduates ignore daily income services sector. All they see is the dirt, presumed indignity on those who do them. An empty pocket from no job or an underpaid job is far more indignifying. If u are educated, start small but grow it, package it well and employ others, while you supervise.The same applies to smartphones and Tablets Repairs business, depending on your skills and acumen. Visit a good Phones & Tablets Repair centre & open your eyes. You will see what I mean!

Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " 2day! Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc

To view & get it right away, click my name and signature or visit those marketplaces and search out the title!
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by pablobellins(m): 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
brandydaniells:
there are some problems ...some local phone repairers couldn't solve ....post it here and I'll give u advice on what to do ....

am just a programmer and software developer ....
honsul
Pls my phone browsing netwk is slow.... it wasn't like this b4. how do I go about it?
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by brandydaniells(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
pablobellins:
Pls my phone browsing netwk is slow.... it wasn't like this b4. how do I go about it?
what do think might have caused it.....i mean did anything happen bfo it started
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by brandydaniells(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
Mustiboy:
u don't know anything bro and U are here claiming to be a guru. SMH
thanks for dropping by mr guru
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by brandydaniells(m): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
noskybanj:

The ios version is 8.3(12F70)
Model is MD235B/A
Carrier is Vodafone UK19.1
thanks bro for ur concern n help. I really appreciate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ype7k_t2aCI visit here and watch a grand master fix it in one click
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by brandydaniells(m): 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
obontobolo:
Happy easter guys.. Pls guys i really need ur help.. I gave my friend money 2buy a good infinix phone. He went and bought a cloned/copied phone.. (Chai i wanted to cry).. Told him to return it which he did, but they didnt accept it.. 16gb was written as the internal memory, unknown to me it was 2.08gb instead of 16gb.. I can only store few apps into d phone due to it low memory.. Have tried every possible ways/means i know of to move some of the apps to my sdcard but it not going.. Also, there is nö option like ''move to sdcard'' in the app setting... Pls 4 GOD sake help me out.. What shld i do.. It an lg phone..38k. Thanks..
nothing.....it a fake..or perhaps since it is Nigeria
....just balance them small money collect d original one simple
Re: Answers To Some Problems Phone Repairers In Ur Area Couldn't Solve by brandydaniells(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Habayomie:
I need help on how to root my Huawei Ascend Mate,I have tried most rooting apps but all in vain.
do u have a laptop or desk top

(1) (2) (Reply)

A / Xiaomi Is Really Coming To Nigeria! / I Wanna Buy A Phone Ranging From #40k - #45... I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.