Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Should We Continue To Support Apc In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should We Continue To Support Apc In Nigeria? (269 Views)

PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor / Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should We Continue To Support Apc In Nigeria? by ninnomedia: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
This demands a well- thought answer as members of Peoples Democratic Party-PDP are cross-carpeting. This could be a guessed answer bothering my heart and yours regarding All Progressives Congress popularly known as change.

Two years and still counting, Nigerians have not really seen the change they voted for owing to economy hardship confronting the progress of this nation.

In the view of this, a Third Republic Senator, Etang Umoyo has defected to the All Progressives Congress, saying that Akwa Ibom State is moving backwards under the government of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Umoyo, a founding member of the PDP in the state and the most senior politician in Esit Eket Local Government Area, was registered with the APC in his Etebi Ward 7 on Wednesday. He explained that the seed for the ongoing disintegration of the PDP in the state was sowed during the December 2014 governorship primaries of the party.

In his words, he explained;

“Today is just for me to officially present myself to my Ward as a member of APC but I had long abandoned a group of mafias who called themselves politicians in PDP immediately after the gubernatorial primaries in 2014 which saw to the imposition of a particular candidate against the wishes of the people.

The simple answer is that we need a nation where people’s opinion can be heard without any man’s domination for many people are not happy as the situation of the country entered coma.

Source: http://www.ninnomedia.com/2017/04/13/should-we-continue-to-support-apc-in-nigeria/

Re: Should We Continue To Support Apc In Nigeria? by serverconnect(m): 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
Our problem is not suppirting APC or PDP, the problem is the foolish politians who hijack powers for their own selfish interest.

(1) (Reply)

Mindset Of #zariamassacre By The Evil Tyrant Buhari / APC Responsible For Nigerians’ Suffering – PDP / Presidency Denies Resignation Of Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, DSS DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.