Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,512 members, 7,816,237 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day (43909 Views)

Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) / Bride's Boobs Pop Out On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by onwuakpachris(m): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
EmekaBlue:
mscheww...d man dey vex say another man go dey touch wetin him dey touch bfr now
ayam not understanding ooo

1 Like

Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by Lilymax(f): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
Makes me miss my dad
Too bad he won't be present at my wedding cry
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by EmekaBlue(m): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
onwuakpachris:
ayam not understanding ooo
iffa hear...
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
coolsegun2002:

Are you sure??

Nowadays parents don't cry anymore on wedding day ooo..

U'll see the dad shaking the groom, nodding his head with a smile on his face..saying something like

"thank you o jare...our daughter would have clocked 32 in this house if not for your stepup and responsible character..unlike that useless chukwuma she dated for 5yrs with nothing to show"

lol,I mean it o
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by paddyofboss(m): 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
tonyfrenzy:
Akpos: Anger Management
DAD: When I beat you, how do you contol your anger? SON: I start cleaning the toilet. DAD: How does that satisfy you? SON: I clean it with your toothbrush...
Hit 'LIKE' if you do like the post.
. will "LIKE" take u to heaven?

1 Like

Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by AndyCole16(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
VickyRotex:

Location changes it. Currently attend Overcomers Assembly.
Born in Christ Apostolic Church though.
Oh.. you sounded like a jehovahs witness
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by paddyofboss(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
habakukjss3:
must u utter silly things. nuisance
must u comment..nuisances
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by VickyRotex(f): 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
AndyCole16:

Oh.. you sounded like a jehovahs witness

Oh, not one! But is there a way they sound? How?
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by Alphyno: 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
steppins:
Crying because his daughter is getting married? I am not understanding O. I hope he's not chopping and cleaning mouth with the daughter.

You need Jesus embarassed
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by steppins: 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. Is it the "vision is for an appointed time" you refer to as stylish and coded. Hope you're not reading a different meaning to it
I already have a profile picture on my profile.
Well.. I'll be damned if I read it all wrong, but my sixth sense never fails me.
You know what I meant by having your pic up.
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by fuckpro: 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=Lionessza post=55535094][/quote]... Please Lionessza shed more light on this mystery of wedding nights grin grin I believe you have special insights I spread mat before you to gulp from your fountain
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by ujudiaz(f): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
It's only evil minded people that would even think of that,ur mind needs cleansing!it needs God too
EmekaBlue:
tongue atleast u got d idea of what i mean...who knws if it doesnt happen to u now
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by DavidEsq(m): 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
That Love is Immeasurable.

Some daughters are just too much.

Not the half brains forming slay queens
undecided. He crying cos after 21 plough machines, finally she landed one tongue
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by VickyRotex(f): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
steppins:

Well.. I'll be damned if I read it all wrong, but my sixth sense never fails me.
You know what I meant by having your pic up.

Really? So tell me, what your sixth sense tells you that phrase implies in this context. If you're right, I wouldnt deny it.

No, I dont undecided
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by AndyCole16(m): 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
VickyRotex:

Oh, not one! But is there a way they sound? How?
We do use the word "appointed time" often
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by coolsegun2002: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Tiny23:

lol,I mean it o

OK ooo..thank God pictures will tell....we are eating for that day...don't say I ddnt warn you
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by steppins: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
VickyRotex:

Really? So tell me, what your sixth sense tells you that phrase implies in this context. If you're right, I wouldnt deny it.

No, I dont undecided

You've switched to denial mode. What good would the truth do, dear?

The pic on your profile is not yours. That's what I meant.
To an unrelated event...

1 Like

Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by VickyRotex(f): 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
AndyCole16:

We do use the word "appointed time" often

Oh that's Scriptural though!
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by ijayebonyi(f): 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
onyedika946:
Jesus, who beat them
Lol it's you nah
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by AndyCole16(m): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
VickyRotex:

Oh that's Scriptural though!
yeah I know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by VickyRotex(f): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
steppins:

You've switched to denial mode. What good would the truth do, dear?

The pic on your profile is not yours. That's what I meant.
To an unrelated event...

We never know, we could have 2 different meaning ascribed. But it's fine.

Yea, I chose not to make it mine.

@ unrelated event, cheesy Chai see Ela!!! cheesy
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by iaatmguy(m): 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
steppins:
Crying because his daughter is getting married? I am not understanding O. I hope he's not chopping and cleaning mouth with the daughter.
not everyone's mind is dirty
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by laudate: 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
TrumporIdie:
Even the ones you are calling half brains slay queens have fathers who sometimes love them to death, how can you tell the girl getting married in the picture is not a slay queen? abi your brain in paining you?

Any woman brought up by a good, generous, loving, disciplined and responsible father supported by a prayerful well-behaved mother, would NOT end up as a slay queen!
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by Ethevera(m): 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Its obviously that men loves their daughters aspecially the first daughter,while women loves their sons
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by WorldRichest: 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
TrumporIdie:
Even the ones you are calling half brains slay queens have fathers who sometimes love them to death, how can you tell the girl getting married in the picture is not a slay queen? abi your brain in paining you?

Here is one slay queen supporting her fellow slay queens with fish brains. I pray you all will not be slayed for money rituals one day.

1 Like

Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by TrumporIdie: 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
laudate:

Any woman brought up by a good, generous, loving, disciplined and responsible father supported by a prayerful well-behaved mother, would NOT end up as a slay queen!
who is a slay queen?
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
steppins:

What is this 1 saying undecided
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by steppins: 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
VickyRotex:

We never know, we could have 2 different meaning ascribed. But it's fine.

Yea, I chose not to make it mine.

@ unrelated event, cheesy Chai see Ela!!! cheesy
Yeah, right. We have two different meanings "ascribed".
Going back and forth with you was interesting. I learned one or two things about women.
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lilymax:
Makes me miss my dad
Too bad he won't be present at my wedding cry

Awww I'm sorry about that
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by steppins: 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
lovelygurl:

What is this 1 saying undecided
Come closer.
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by VickyRotex(f): 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
steppins:

Yeah, right. We have two different meanings "ascribed".
Going back and forth with you was interesting. I learned one or two things about women.

Good! We learn everyday! cool
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by Demonicide(f): 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
TrumporIdie:
Dont mind that guy, he must have dated a slay queen in the past, he is still feeling pained.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newly Wedded Couple Ride In Tractor (Photo) / Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding / COVID-19: To Couples Preparing To Get Married In March And April 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.