Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Meet The Woman Who Claims To Have The Biggest Boobs In The Whole Of Europe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Woman Who Claims To Have The Biggest Boobs In The Whole Of Europe (1878 Views)

Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) / Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Woman Who Claims To Have The Biggest Boobs In The Whole Of Europe by viktoworld(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
Martina Big is a 28 year old former air hostess turned glamour model from Germany. She has spent over £50,000 on surgery in a bid to transform herself into an 'exotic Barbie'.

She says that her breast measures up to a size of 32S and she a taneroxic chick too

She took to modeling and body reconstruction in 2012 after her boyfriend whom she had been with since she was 17 advised her to.

In less than 9 weeks, Martina has had about 3 melanin boosting injections that have turned her a deep shade of mahogany and that is just the beginning according to her.

'I was not expecting to go so dark but it worked so well,'

'I love it and I really want to push it to the extreme. Now I just want to get darker and darker and see what the limits are.

At first, my fans were irritated saying "why did you do this?!" but that is because they have never seen a white girl change her skin to African dark before.

'But now, they have got used to it, they are excited like me. They say, "oh, I like your style! Go darker! Go darker!

She says that her skin color change in not in any way, a trick to change her race.

She says she will not change the colour of her eyes or eyebrows, which she says are 'the only natural things she will keep. oops!

View more pictures and videos of her injecting more silicon to her boobs here
[url]/p8gxPv-qa[/url]
Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Have The Biggest Boobs In The Whole Of Europe by Erngie(f): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
jeez these look so fake
Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Have The Biggest Boobs In The Whole Of Europe by smartty68(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
Barby the cartoon sad
Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Have The Biggest Boobs In The Whole Of Europe by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
What sought of madness is this na?dis kind old mama?
Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Have The Biggest Boobs In The Whole Of Europe by SolexxBarry(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
If I chook niddle 4 dat bobby e go just burst undecided old mama youngie

(1) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Mocks Best Friend Anita Joseph On Instagram / Star Actor, Ibrahim Chatta Goes Semi-nude In New Movie [PICS] / Banky W Shares 'suicide' Hotlines For People Battling Depression In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.