Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,756 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election (45314 Views)

Imam Forces Naira Marley & Sam Larry To Say AMEN To A Prayer For Mohbad's Killer / Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet / Sean Tizzle, Offers To Pay N10 For Every Retweet He Gets For His Tweet On Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Teaser4(m): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Davido To Sign A Lucky Upcoming Artist For Replying "Amen" On His Tweet.

Screenshot below . the dude got lucky.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Teaser4(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
Yepa!!!!!!!! i made frontpage...first time ever...I don dey use NL since 2009..... I dedicate this to the incoming governor of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke. God bless Osun State. We go nail their coffin on Thursday..na maxima shishi...

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Yambee: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
The Adeleke's.

God bless you and your family.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by ritylove(f): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
Muhammadu Buhari Is Not A Man Of Integrity Davido Please Stop Deceiving People

170 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by booblacain(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
just like that?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by ZoeyJ(f): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
booblacain:
just like that?
That's how God blesses people

159 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by MiaB(f): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
amen cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by EtherealAnn(f): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
ZoeyJ:

That's how God blesses people
cheesy God bless me too

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by itspzpics(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lobatan

Police PRO Opeteola Dolapo Flaunt breast Tattoo, Fans Attack her >>>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by happybee: 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
Good one from him...

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Olodo24: 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
not taking the gist seriously but David seems playful and generous

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by socialmediaman: 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Sarkin: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
Fake!

Just to garner votes!

PDP is already using this guy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by sonnie10: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
Yambee:
The Adeleke's.

God bless you and your family.
PM me if you are an up coming artist.
We are all in this together!

5 Likes

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by bellooyin(f): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
God has pick his call

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lol cheesy.......trending guy of the day : Davido!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
MiaB:
amen cheesy
I'm ready to sign you, girl.

wink

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
shocked looks fake

1 Like

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by solmusdesigns: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
smiley , this guy is quite influential, no one is even talking about wizkid and his baby mama drama. I bet davido is going to make millions from 2019 campaign concerts and rally.

after atiku's scholarship scheme, the adeleke's give almost close, full scholarship. if it was the APC gangstars, they only give scholarship to Cows. even Chinese government railway scholarship they hijacked it

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sarkin:
Fake!

Just to garner votes!

PDP is already using this guy.
Make APC use someone too nah.... Kwam 1 is too stingy to do something like this

19 Likes

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Firefire(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
The terrorist organization called APC has come to a dead end.

10 Likes

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Lerio(m): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
G
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Shortyy(f): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
Don't you just love Davido?

Such a kindhearted guy.

10 Likes

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
They want to get paid Lord,your Daughters want to get paid to get in a relationship
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by ednut1(m): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
post=71464631:
Lol cheesy.......trending guy of the day : Davido!
where is ur bbq shop

6 Likes

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Collins0609(m): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
good gesture

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by newsnjobs(m): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
This is how some people luck the shine.

Good luck to the guy.

God abeg pick my call, na me you boy de call you.

Check my signature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by G1STM0RE: 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
sad
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by tgmservice: 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
You guys really think Davido gives a shit about the common Osun Man
He cares only about the monetary benefit he will get when his uncle wins so he can get his private jet of his dreams and
flaunt it to you guys on social media.

Anyway Who cares whoever wins the election the people of Osun still lose
In naija you are your own Governor

8 Likes

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Dafreeguy(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
adonbelieve it..hw did davido knew d guy is a singer?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo / E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together / Tekno, His Girlfriend, Lola Rae & Selebobo Rock Night Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.