Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Pa Zlatan 'EKWUEME' Ibrahimovic Up For Award Alongside His 'sons'. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pa Zlatan 'EKWUEME' Ibrahimovic Up For Award Alongside His 'sons'. (479 Views)

Burial Pictures Of David Nwachukwu - Kelechi Iheanacho's PA / Ronaldo Watches Juventus Match From The Stands Alongside His Girlfriend / Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pa Zlatan 'EKWUEME' Ibrahimovic Up For Award Alongside His 'sons'. by manutdNaijaFM: 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
ManUtdNaijaFM[i][/i]

Will articles on Pa Zlatan 'Ekwueme' Ibrahimovic ever stop? Seems the answer is no. Indeed, he might be a god of football as he proclaims.

The 'talk-na-do' striker has taken the headlines by storm again, after being nominated for PFA player of the year alongside players young enough to be his children in Eden Hazard, Romelu Lukaku, Harry Kane, Alexis Sanchez and Ngolo Kante, in his debut season at the club.

Pa Zlatan has spent the season proving all doubters wrong, leading.....Continue reading @ http://www.manutdnaijafm.com/2017/04/pa-zlatan-ekwueme-ibrahimovic-up-for.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Pa Zlatan 'EKWUEME' Ibrahimovic Up For Award Alongside His 'sons'. by bjt(m): 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
Forget age my brother, he earned it. Players of his age are not in form anymore.

1 Like

Re: Pa Zlatan 'EKWUEME' Ibrahimovic Up For Award Alongside His 'sons'. by nepapole(m): 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
bjt:
Forget age my brother, he earned it. Players of his age are not in form anymore.
And his junior brothers e.g Rooney.

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Speaks On Becoming First Player To Score 100 European Goals / I Dont Feel Extra Joy At Beating Chelsea - Mourinho / Uefa Champions League Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.