Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,562 members, 7,770,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:54 AM

Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" (61833 Views)

“children Of Nowadays Dem No Get Respect” – Blackface Blasts Wizkid / Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by FavoredGuy: 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
Who lazy pass? Na person wey write wey no fit sing, abii na person wey sing wey no fit write? Music celebs, enough of all this nonsense fake fall out. We don hear. Our eyes don clear. Make una no dey mumu us again.

@Blackface, next time then do the singing make 2face do the writing. Shikena!

Because in the real sense of it, two of you are hardworking lazy lads but I know your plan. Celebs normally fall out to draw attention and play on the intelligence of their unsuspecting followers/fans. Later we will hear that both of them have reconciled. They will release an album to mark their reconciliation and gullible fans will still buy and download. Them no go get me again with that their trick.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by DCMIX(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
Weed blast 2baba
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Mopolchi: 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
Abeg make una carry world cup give black face na im truly write am.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Giddyperson: 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
Get over it already. Hard working artist, why haven't you written another one since then?

6 Likes

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by maxiuc(m): 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
Black face cry cry baby

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
Not again bro, make you sef work hard jare.
Leave 2baba o
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Afam4eva(m): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
Blackface and Eedris Abdukareem are the most pained artiste in Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Ovokoo: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by happney65: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Who is black face and what does he do for a living

He sells recharge card at Festach..

6 Likes

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Carter4luv(m): 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
blackout jor. since u no come out come talk, cuz u see tuface for bbn show na u wan yan. gerra out here

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by chuksjuve(m): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
in the midst of all the " rant" by some people, there's some element of truth.
Time will definitely tell..
nothing can be hidden for too long

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by oyienootieno: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
Opinion: I advise 2baba to sue blackface once and for all. This is getting too much of him. If blackface had sang african queen i bet it won't make much wave like it did back then.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Welcomme: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
There is nothing poverty and frustration cant cause. Beware of a poor and frustrated man!

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Philinho(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
so apart from African Queen ,2Face had never made any song? frustration bad ooo. blackface should look for job

4 Likes

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by rosalieene(f): 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
blackface
is his face black ??
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Raintaker(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nigga been ranting like a butch since time immemorial.
Na im write Raindrops, Holy pass and other hit songs too?
Make he go sidown somewhere jo.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Horlawale1(m): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
This guy should just move on.

Shit happens

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by ReubenE(m): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
This Black Face is gradually moving towards Black Heart.
Dude should move on and stop digging up the past that has no potential of changing his future.
The talent of writing good songs is not limited to African Queen. If he is that good, writing another one shouldn't be a problem.

Black Face should see a therapist for a start...

6 Likes

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by bukunmi01: 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Who is black face and what does he do for a living

He is a songwriter whose songs are sung by those that.have been destined by God to be celebrated smiley kiss

7 Likes

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by scachy(m): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
SolexxBarry:
Bro if u wrote African queen as u claim why don't u write another one
I tire ooo
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
I disagree. You wouldn't let it be if you were in his shoes. I hope the allegation is not true sha.

He needs to prove the damn thing in court. I really hope there is no statute of limitation on this matter.

JeffreyJames:
This Monumental failure should go and rest abeg....still living in the past while his mates have moved on.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by JeffreyJames(m): 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
daretodiffer:
I disagree. You wouldn't allow that if you were in his shoes. I hope the allegation is not true sha.

He needs to prove the damn thing in a court. And I really hope there is no statute of limitation on this matter.

Song of over ten years ago? He's still whining.....

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Tiredoffakeshit: 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
Black face and the tribunals seeking justice....Got it?
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Abudu2000(m): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
Who Be D 'We'??
donmalcolm21:
Haboki even have an opinion
y'all will never understand, only authors, musicians and movies producers would understand.....

Drops pen!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by balladin: 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
This blackface no dey use full stop and comma? The whole writeup was almost in one sentence.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by DavidOluyale(m): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hmmm. I kinda beginning to feel this blackface's pain. I think tuface owes him some words.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
Yes! If it is truly his song, he can whine till eternity. No be his song?

JeffreyJames:

Song of over ten years ago? He's still whining.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Saammiee(m): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hater....oya write another song

1 Like

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by derrick333(m): 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
daretodiffer:
I disagree. You wouldn't allow that if you were in his shoes. I hope the allegation is not true sha.

He needs to prove the damn thing in a court. And I really hope there is no statute of limitation on this matter.

He claim to own ojueleba too.him lik beta tin angry
E

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by doctor306(m): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
I fealthat guys pain do u no what it feals like to watch SME one make millions with Ur effort and still show zero gratitude

1 Like

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
oyienootieno:
Opinion: I advise 2baba to sue blackface once and for all. This is getting too much of him. If blackface had sang african queen i bet it won't make much wave like it did back then.
Advise 2baba? Go twitter tag am na y u dey tell u.
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Langbasa: 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
NO COMMENT UNTILL I FINISH THIS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos / Meet Rasheed Ayobami Aranmolate, Tonto Dikeh's Doctor/Surgeon (Photos) / Bakare Olalekan Mubarak: Nigeria's Tallest Male Model (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.