Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Meet Temzy-the Mtn Nigeria Bot - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Meet Temzy-the Mtn Nigeria Bot (1484 Views)

COVID-19: MTN Nigeria Is Giving Out Free 300sms / Ask Temzy A Mtn Nigeria Bot A Question / Meet Temzy-the Mtn Nigeria Bot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Temzy-the Mtn Nigeria Bot by youngscholar(m): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
Have you ever get annoyed whenever you call Mtn Customer and they don't answer your call due to the numerous Customers they are attending to, Those days are gone.

I have created a Platform on Facebook where you chat with a programmed bot that answers your answer.

Everything you ever neeeded, the Bot will offer it to you, His name is Temzy.

Temzy is an mtn Nigeria bot programmed by me, that answers all question related to Mtn service.

You can ask Temzy
"Temzy how do I migrate to Mtn Ipulse ?", Temzy will give you the code, not only that but a better explanation.

You can ask temzy all question on Mtn field and he will reply you.

One about him is that, he is friendly and Funny, You will laugh and Love him.

Why don't you try him out by visiting him on Facebook page by visiting

https://m.facebook.com/mtnboltng/

Like Temzy and start chatting with now...

Don't forget to share with all your friends..

Below is the conversation between Temzy and Mtn Customers

Re: Meet Temzy-the Mtn Nigeria Bot by Raychux23(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nice one.

Kudos!
Re: Meet Temzy-the Mtn Nigeria Bot by SafeDavid(m): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
Great effort youngscholar
You should follow me back so we can discuss business.
Re: Meet Temzy-the Mtn Nigeria Bot by youngscholar(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
SafeDavid:
Great effort youngscholar
You should follow me back so we can discuss business.

Okay and thanks.
Re: Meet Temzy-the Mtn Nigeria Bot by youngscholar(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
Raychux23:
Nice one.
Kudos!

Thanks..
Re: Meet Temzy-the Mtn Nigeria Bot by youngscholar(m): 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Chat with Temzy!
Re: Meet Temzy-the Mtn Nigeria Bot by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 08, 2017
nice one bro
Re: Meet Temzy-the Mtn Nigeria Bot by youngscholar(m): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2017
chukwukahenry:
nice one bro

Yea
Re: Meet Temzy-the Mtn Nigeria Bot by Olyboy16(m): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
youngscholar:
Chat with Temzy!
Hello, Great Job U Did Here. Btw, your bot still needs a lotta work to become truly usable, coming from a botmaster too. It failed to match any reasonable templates in the following questions:
-
1. i need code for any 500 naira data plan.
2. how can i contact mtn for browsing issue.
3. hello are you there.
-
i suspect you're building your bot in a transactional model; if true, then you may run into lotta problems in the long run. I suggest you give more thorough training, use google to get list of possible customer care questions. Then try to use a conversational model for your bot as a basic requirement; if you play your cards right, you may get picked by you-know-who.
Re: Meet Temzy-the Mtn Nigeria Bot by youngscholar(m): 9:21am On Jul 11, 2017
Olyboy16:

Hello, Great Job U Did Here. Btw, your bot still needs a lotta work to become truly usable, coming from a botmaster too. It failed to match any reasonable templates in the following questions:
-
1. i need code for any 500 naira data plan.
2. how can i contact mtn for browsing issue.
3. hello are you there.
-
i suspect you're building your bot in a transactional model; if true, then you may run into lotta problems in the long run. I suggest you give more thorough training, use google to get list of possible customer care questions. Then try to use a conversational model for your bot as a basic requirement; if you play your cards right, you may get picked by you-know-who.

Thanks bro..Working of that

(1) (Reply)

Complete Autocad Shortcuts 3D And 2D Commands Keys In PDF / Hookup For Arduino Programmers. / Web Development And Web Design - The Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.