Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

The Smartest Way To Keep Your Indoors Cool Without Electricity! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Smartest Way To Keep Your Indoors Cool Without Electricity! (832 Views)

I Can't Stay Indoors Because My Wife's Trouble Are Bigger Than Corona Virus / Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day / The Smartest Way To Clean Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Smartest Way To Keep Your Indoors Cool Without Electricity! by CoolAmbience(m): 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
Kindly see the attached.

1 Share

Re: The Smartest Way To Keep Your Indoors Cool Without Electricity! by bjt(m): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
Cool but there is a kind of afternoon heat that makes the wall emits heat in the night. Coating the roofing sheets may not be that effective
Re: The Smartest Way To Keep Your Indoors Cool Without Electricity! by CoolAmbience(m): 3:16pm On May 19, 2017
bjt:
Cool but there is a kind of afternoon heat that makes the wall emits heat in the night. Coating the roofing sheets may not be that effective

You are right but addressing the largest source of heat into the building (i.e the roof, accounting for over 80% of heat inflow into building) is a huge relief and provides sufficient comfort for everyone.

Also, in environments where the heat concern is so high, sections of the wall exposed to intense sun radiation are given Solacoat cover to ensure optimum benefit for the client.

A trial will sure wow you!

(1) (Reply)

why do some Instrumentalist paid in the church? / Twins Who Married Eachother Unkwowningly / Anyone who knows this man, his daughter is looking for him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.