Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,161 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

why do some Instrumentalist paid in the church? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / why do some Instrumentalist paid in the church? (832 Views)

The Real Truth Behind The Rape And Killing Of The Uniben Student In The Church / VIDEO: Nigerian Man Reveals The "Bride Price" His Brother Paid In Ebonyi State. / Surprising: A Guy Proposed In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

why do some Instrumentalist paid in the church? by ODAROOMS(m): 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
I find out that some churches paid their instrumentalist for the work rendered to the church
I now asked why the instrumentalist alone?
Why not extend it to other choir members such as Lead singer and the backup singers,
Are they the only tangible workers there?
And is it good at all for such set of people to be paid at all in the church?

Please your thought,
because me ooooo... I don't believe in that.
Re: why do some Instrumentalist paid in the church? by praisecity(m): 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
i will start by saying dat ur gift will make way 4 u. am an instrumentalist and ave start playing since 2006, ave played 4 differ churches and some pay me well, dere are som churches dat are in need of instrumentalist, so if dey employ dem and pay dem dere is noting bad in it, because dat is dere wrk. am stil luking 4 church dat wil give a better pay.
Re: why do some Instrumentalist paid in the church? by ihimiray(m): 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
O boy for my church Na free
Re: why do some Instrumentalist paid in the church? by ODAROOMS(m): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
So it's ok by U?
So what can u say about other choir members, are they also not worth to be paid?
praisecity:
i will start by saying dat ur gift will make way 4 u. am an instrumentalist and ave start playing since 2006, ave played 4 differ churches and some pay me well, dere are som churches dat are in need of instrumentalist, so if dey employ dem and pay dem dere is noting bad in it, because dat is dere wrk. am stil luking 4 church dat wil give a better pay.
Re: why do some Instrumentalist paid in the church? by ODAROOMS(m): 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
But is this topic strange to you?
ihimiray:
O boy for my church Na free
Re: why do some Instrumentalist paid in the church? by praisecity(m): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
most of d choir are church member, and most of d instrumentalist are nt
Re: why do some Instrumentalist paid in the church? by ODAROOMS(m): 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
You are right
But let assume they stop paying them, they left
So does that make sense?
praisecity:
most of d choir are church member, and most of d instrumentalist are nt
Re: why do some Instrumentalist paid in the church? by praisecity(m): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2017
ODAROOMS:
You are right But let assume they stop paying them, they left So does that make sense?
well, it depends on d agreement both
Re: why do some Instrumentalist paid in the church? by ODAROOMS(m): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ok
praisecity:

well, it depends on d agreement both
Re: why do some Instrumentalist paid in the church? by walesalak(m): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Dias nothing Bad in Choirs and instrumentalist been paid in church. some ar employed fulltime. Back then while i was in school i had a church i do go to play as an instrumentalist. Altho i neva for once charged them but they appreciate me with cash every sunday n weekdays i play in their service. But in my home church nobody reasons dat. for me no big deal.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Twins Who Married Eachother Unkwowningly / Anyone who knows this man, his daughter is looking for him / How Old Is Your Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.