Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Earn Huge Blowing Whistle, See Simple Policies. Make Money Fighting Corruption. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Earn Huge Blowing Whistle, See Simple Policies. Make Money Fighting Corruption. (821 Views)

Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists / Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos / Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Huge Blowing Whistle, See Simple Policies. Make Money Fighting Corruption. by villagecraft: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
When Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) swooped on the residence of Mohammed Adoke, former attorney-general of the federation, in Kano on Tuesday but found nothing, It became essential to review the whistle blowing policies.

Inasmuch as a whistleblower stands to get, at most, five percent of any recovered loot he provided information on, he may be prosecuted if the information is false or malicious.

According to the government, the aim of the policy is to increase exposure of financial crimes; support the fight against financial crimes and corruption; improved level of public confidence in public entities and enhance transparency and accountability in the management of public funds.

Since the launch of the policy, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has made huge discoveries of stacks of local and foreign currencies stashed away in the most unimaginable places.

Through the help of a whistleblower, the EFCC discovered $9.8m and £74, 000 in a building owned by a former group managing director of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

By the same dint, it made a flurry of other cash discoveries – the latest being $43m, £27, 000 and N23m stashed away in a vulgar but famished house at Ikoyi, Lagos.

However, this is after it is confirmed that the information is provided in bad faith.

Here are 10 highlights of the policy:

◾A whistleblower is expected to provide information on any of these themes – mismanagement or misappropriation of public funds and assets (e.g. property and vehicles); financial malpractice or fraud; collecting/soliciting bribes; corruption; diversion of revenues; fraudulent and unapproved payments; splitting of contracts and procurement fraud (kickbacks and over-invoicing etc.).

◾The policy does not apply to personal matters concerning private contracts or agreements.

◾A whistleblower can submit information through an online portal on the ministry of finance website by email or by phone.

◾A whistleblower may choose to remain anonymous while providing information. He is also entitled to protection. And if he suffers harassment, intimidation or victimisation for sharing the information restitution will be made.

◾A whistleblower can also provide documentary evidence such as “what occurred, the amount involved, dates of the occurrence” on the portal.

◾Information provided by the whistleblower will be reviewed and analysed to determine whether or not to open an investigation on the matter. And investigations will be confidential, objective and speedy.

◾Criminal cases will be referred to the relevant agencies; Police, Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) or the EFCC.

◾See more intersting polices http://www.naaija.com/earn-huge-blowing-whistle-see-simple-policies/

Re: Earn Huge Blowing Whistle, See Simple Policies. Make Money Fighting Corruption. by villagecraft: 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Earn Huge Blowing Whistle, See Simple Policies. Make Money Fighting Corruption. by emeijeh(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
See mints of Benjamins o!

Where is my whistle?
Re: Earn Huge Blowing Whistle, See Simple Policies. Make Money Fighting Corruption. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
This whistle blowing go bounce back i swear.
Nothing is confidential in here, i can't help but imagine what happens if a whistle blower get exposed.

Almost everyone can be bribed and they would blow whistle on your ass too.
Re: Earn Huge Blowing Whistle, See Simple Policies. Make Money Fighting Corruption. by villagecraft: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
fuckerstard:
This whistle blowing go bounce back i swear.
Nothing is confidential in here, i can't help but imagine what happens if a whistle blower get exposed.

Almost everyone can be bribed and they would blow whistle on your ass too.

Imagine you blew the $50,000,000 of two days back. My brother check am naa.
Re: Earn Huge Blowing Whistle, See Simple Policies. Make Money Fighting Corruption. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
villagecraft:

Imagine you blew the $50,000,000 of two days back. My brother check am naa.

Yea at least N200,000.000 go reach your side, but what if you get marked ? Witness protection no dey work for here.
Re: Earn Huge Blowing Whistle, See Simple Policies. Make Money Fighting Corruption. by dyze(m): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Where is my whistle?
Re: Earn Huge Blowing Whistle, See Simple Policies. Make Money Fighting Corruption. by villagecraft: 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
fuckerstard:

Yea at least N200,000.000 go reach your side, but what if you get marked ? Witness protection no dey work for here.

My dear, I go like the money first. Make we talk the marking later.
Re: Earn Huge Blowing Whistle, See Simple Policies. Make Money Fighting Corruption. by villagecraft: 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
dyze:
Where is my whistle?

E dey village, near that ......

1 Like

Re: Earn Huge Blowing Whistle, See Simple Policies. Make Money Fighting Corruption. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
villagecraft:

My dear, I go like the money first. Make we talk the marking later.

Naso sha, no time to check time.
Re: Earn Huge Blowing Whistle, See Simple Policies. Make Money Fighting Corruption. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
.....and then you die.

Police work with these criminals. Attempt to blow that whistle, just dare attempt to blow it and see your life vanish, you burried like a dog because from the Commissioner down to the docket keeper, they are all in it........together.

1 Like

Re: Earn Huge Blowing Whistle, See Simple Policies. Make Money Fighting Corruption. by obyrich(m): 6:35am On Apr 14, 2017
jagugu88li:
.....and then you die.

Police work with these criminals. Attempt to blow that whistle, just dare attempt to blow it and see your life vanish, you burried like a dog because from the Commissioner down to the docket keeper, they are all in it........together.
Something must kill a man. If you blow whistle, you die. If you don't blow whistle, you also die. I choose to blow whistle and die. cheesy
Re: Earn Huge Blowing Whistle, See Simple Policies. Make Money Fighting Corruption. by villagecraft: 7:38am On Apr 14, 2017
obyrich:
Something must kill a man. If you blow whistle, you die. If you don't blow whistle, you also die. I choose to blow whistle and die. cheesy

U made a point
Re: Earn Huge Blowing Whistle, See Simple Policies. Make Money Fighting Corruption. by OLAJADON: 9:15am On Apr 14, 2017
jagugu88li:
.....and then you die.

Is it everybody that blow whistle that dies, narrow-minded follow.
Re: Earn Huge Blowing Whistle, See Simple Policies. Make Money Fighting Corruption. by LilSmith55(m): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2017
Me don start learn how to blow whistle na... Tanks to Howard Webb and Mark Clattenburg...
Re: Earn Huge Blowing Whistle, See Simple Policies. Make Money Fighting Corruption. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
OLAJADON:

Is it everybody that blow whistle that dies, narrow-minded follow.
You have your answer right there.
Re: Earn Huge Blowing Whistle, See Simple Policies. Make Money Fighting Corruption. by versashee: 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
I am Chidi Ogbonna, dealer of whistles of all kinds, quality and size. We are located at 24, pound road Aba.
Patronize us today and earn good aums from whistle blowing.

(1) (Reply)

Muyi Line Driver Almost Causes Havoc To A Family / How Sacked Lagos Civil Servant Used Fake Bank Statements, Alerts To Secure Loans / Woman Shot Her Two Kids And Explain Why She Did It Check It Out u Will Suprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.