Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

No Security Vote Appropriated To Me - El-rufai Tells Dogara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Security Vote Appropriated To Me - El-rufai Tells Dogara (13309 Views)

Ignore Senate, Abuja-kaduna Highway Now Safe For Travellers – El-rufai Tells Nig / $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released / Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Security Vote Appropriated To Me - El-rufai Tells Dogara by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
Splashme:
El-Rufai is the biggest liar
in the world

Ever heard of Lai Mohammed?
Just asking

1 Like

Re: No Security Vote Appropriated To Me - El-rufai Tells Dogara by mr1759: 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2017

Re: No Security Vote Appropriated To Me - El-rufai Tells Dogara by CellTabRepairs: 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
Story. They rob us blind and the youths defend these fools. Youths arise o. Also get creatively busy.I was at my favourite wheel balancing & alignment shop recently. 2 hrs of my time there, 10 cars, 3k each(NG 30k). And it was still 12 PM. U do the sum for a month!. My point? Most people, even graduates ignore daily income services sector. All they see is the dirt, presumed indignity on those who do them. An empty pocket from no job or underpaid job is far more indignifying. If u are learned, start small but grow it and employ others, u supervise.The same applies to this biz. Visit a good Phones & Tablets Repair centre & open your eyes. U will see it! Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " 2day! Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc To view & get it, click my name and signature!
Re: No Security Vote Appropriated To Me - El-rufai Tells Dogara by castrokins(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
So Elrufai Knew They Were Asking About His Security Votes (What's Given To Him) But He Decided To Publish What's Budgeted For Security Agencies Just To Mislead The Public. Truly This Country Is Built On Corruption And Is Sustained Through Corruption. No Nigerian Politician Ever Showed Any Sense Of Guilt, Yet Funds Are Said To Be Recovered Everyday From Politicians. Why Does A State Need To Buy Hilux Vehicles For Police That Enjoys Federal Budget, If Not To Line The Pockets Of A Few? Are We Running State Police In Nigerian?
Re: No Security Vote Appropriated To Me - El-rufai Tells Dogara by castrokins(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
So Elrufai Knew They Were Asking About His Security Votes (What's Given To Him) But He Decided To Publish What's Budgeted For Security Agencies Just To Mislead The Public. Truly This Country Is Built On Corruption And Is Sustained Through Corruption. No Nigerian Politician Ever Showed Any Sense Of Guilt, Yet Funds Are Said To Be Recovered Everyday From Politicians. Why Does A State Need To Buy Hilux Vehicles For Police That Enjoys Federal Budget, If Not To Line The Pockets Of A Few? Are We Running State Police In Nigerian??
Re: No Security Vote Appropriated To Me - El-rufai Tells Dogara by osazsky(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
No wonder u couldn't fix security in ur state. Apc and lies. Na wah for una I hail. U mean other governors collect and u don't collect sv. I lv dis man
Re: No Security Vote Appropriated To Me - El-rufai Tells Dogara by sshalom(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
I love the tone of this press release and the statements. The ball is now in the courts of our National Assembly to do the needful to allow Nigerians know how they spend our money generally doing nothing to help the people they are elected to serve.

1 Like

Re: No Security Vote Appropriated To Me - El-rufai Tells Dogara by Leiman100(m): 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
three:
This is beginning to sound like "I don't sign cheques"

[In addition]

As outlined in the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/3734151/dogaras-challenge-el-rufai-presents-specifics

El-Rufai supposedly published SPECIFICS of the Kaduna State Security Vote in response to Dogara's challenge.

UNFORTUNATELY NO SUCH THING HAPPENED!!!!

In the release from El-Rufai the following claim is made

5.Details of actual spending in 2015 for security and indeed every line item in the State budgets are also publicly available via the annual report of the Accountant-General accessible on www.kdsg.gov.ng.

When you go to the link www.kdsg.gov.ng there is NO SUCH document!!!

When you search for words mentioned in the release like 'drone' and 'cctv' the search returns this result - "sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords).

The closest thing to what is described is the 2015 Audited Account of the State http://kdsg.gov.ng/kaduna-state-publishes-audited-accounts-for-y2015/ again there is NO SECURITY VOTE SPECIFICS or LINE ITEMS!!!!!

The speaker has since published his payslip knowing fully well that this tells only a quarter of the story! but since El-Rufai can get away with throwing up dust and propaganda why not try?

In all this, Nigeria and Nigerians loose out funny thing is they're too busy taking sides, hustling, watching BBN to pay attention.

The only set of people who have steadily and consistently grown fat (in consonance with their bank balances) since 1999 are these POLITICIANS!

You can FOOL all the people sometime and in Nigeria you can FOOL ALL the people ALL the time

Propaganda is successful when a populace is uneducated and unenlightened and the so called elite have cut their deals.

notice that the budget for education over successive governments has been relatively miniscule, this is no coincidence

all this lengthy write up just to defend Dogara, i dont know what is wrong with some people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Security Vote Appropriated To Me - El-rufai Tells Dogara by Leiman100(m): 12:02am On Apr 14, 2017
castrokins:
So Elrufai Knew They Were Asking About His Security Votes (What's Given To Him) But He Decided To Publish What's Budgeted For Security Agencies Just To Mislead The Public. Truly This Country Is Built On Corruption And Is Sustained Through Corruption. No Nigerian Politician Ever Showed Any Sense Of Guilt, Yet Funds Are Said To Be Recovered Everyday From Politicians. Why Does A State Need To Buy Hilux Vehicles For Police That Enjoys Federal Budget, If Not To Line The Pockets Of A Few? Are We Running State Police In Nigerian?
Re: No Security Vote Appropriated To Me - El-rufai Tells Dogara by three: 12:03am On Apr 14, 2017
Leiman100:
all this lengthy write up just to defend Dogara, i dont know what is wrong with some people

Take a deep breath and read

three:
This is beginning to sound like "I don't sign cheques"

[In addition]

As outlined in the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/3734151/dogaras-challenge-el-rufai-presents-specifics

El-Rufai supposedly published SPECIFICS of the Kaduna State Security Vote in response to Dogara's challenge.

UNFORTUNATELY NO SUCH THING HAPPENED!!!!

In the release from El-Rufai the following claim is made

5.Details of actual spending in 2015 for security and indeed every line item in the State budgets are also publicly available via the annual report of the Accountant-General accessible on www.kdsg.gov.ng.

When you go to the link www.kdsg.gov.ng there is NO SUCH document!!!

When you search for words mentioned in the release like 'drone' and 'cctv' the search returns this result - "sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords).

The closest thing to what is described is the 2015 Audited Account of the State http://kdsg.gov.ng/kaduna-state-publishes-audited-accounts-for-y2015/ again there is NO SECURITY VOTE SPECIFICS or LINE ITEMS!!!!!

The speaker has since published his payslip knowing fully well that this tells only a quarter of the story! but since El-Rufai can get away with throwing up dust and propaganda why not try?

In all this, Nigeria and Nigerians loose out funny thing is they're too busy taking sides, hustling, watching BBN to pay attention.

The only set of people who have steadily and consistently grown fat (in consonance with their bank balances) since 1999 are these POLITICIANS!

You can FOOL all the people sometime and in Nigeria you can FOOL ALL the people ALL the time

Propaganda is successful when a populace is uneducated and unenlightened and the so called elite have cut their deals.

notice that the budget for education over successive governments has been relatively miniscule, this is no coincidence

If in spite of the bolded portion above this appears to be written in defense of Dogara then I honestly don't think I can help you
Re: No Security Vote Appropriated To Me - El-rufai Tells Dogara by Leiman100(m): 12:06am On Apr 14, 2017
castrokins:
do you know how to read at al or you are just been mischievious
Re: No Security Vote Appropriated To Me - El-rufai Tells Dogara by three: 12:11am On Apr 14, 2017
Leiman100:
do you know how to read at al or you are just been mischievious

Apparently I just wasted my time responding to you 2posts above.

I can tell what side your bread is buttered
Re: No Security Vote Appropriated To Me - El-rufai Tells Dogara by barcaboi(m): 8:52am On Apr 14, 2017
Splashme:

Are you new to El_Rufai's lies?

Or do you really beleive that El-Rufai earns a paltry
470k monthly and does not receive security votes?

www.newsexpressngr.com/news/11759-El-Rufai-slashes-own-salary-deputys-by-50-per-cent update yourself instead of just jumping on threads

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. / Buhari Departs Paris, Joins Leaders In South Africa / Adeleke Responds To Controversial SSA Appointments, Says APC Created Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.