Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,972 members, 7,828,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) (40859 Views)

Fayose names presidential lodge in Ekiti after Goodluck Jonathan, people reacts / Crowds Welcome Fayose In Ekiti After Supreme Court Victory / Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by beckysoftme(f): 6:52am On Apr 14, 2017
beyond the cheese balls I think Fayose has done so well by association with the poor kids, back then many kids thought a state governor is an angel sent from heaven, many kids always dream of the day they will meet their local government chairman, some even stay under the sun for hours just because the chairman wants to commission a newly constructed classroom.
I believe he has expanded the horizon of the poor kids. many of those kids who have no dream will start believing they can be a state governor too. good work Sir Ayodele Fayose the OSHOKO HIMSELF
Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:40am On Apr 14, 2017
Shelloween:
The Moral of the Story is.... The Leaders of Tommorrow need Cheese Balls to become future leaders! I thought Fayose was a sensible man.

Thought as much, 3yrs into his Govt and nothing to show for it..
Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by kpaofame: 10:40am On Apr 14, 2017
Deny not the children to come to me grin grin grin

So in some peoples opinion the governor should have just ignored the kids and consult with the building owners and go abi undecided
Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by marv1: 10:46am On Apr 14, 2017
You can not give what you dont have. Fayose has really shown the kind of persion he is. Sharing chees balls when other governors are developing their state. Imaging Ambode sharing cheees balls to children in ibeju lekki? Fayose has stupidity to the whole world to see.
Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by yanbaba57643525: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2017
So much more for an happy ending after winning fixed game. Details below
contact or whatxap +234-812-2298-319
Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by jfleece(m): 11:10am On Apr 14, 2017
Ekiti state, one of the poorest state in Nigeria, whose citizens are bedeviled by retarded policies of the fayose administration... Chai bunch of senseless idiots... I pity for the next gen..
Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
YelloweWest:
I don't understand why you guys are insulting him. What's wrong in playing with kids and giving them snacks??

Nigerians sef
They must insult him provided it's not Bubu that is sharing it
Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by isoknit(m): 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
Pele...when/if you become governor, pls do better. The best way to correct a wrong is to show the right by doing; i trust you will do better.

marv1:
You can not give what you dont have. Fayose has really shown the kind of persion he is. Sharing chees balls when other governors are developing their state. Imaging Ambode sharing cheees balls to children in ibeju lekki? Fayose has stupidity to the whole world to see.
Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
Garrithe1st:
What a disgrace. Ekiti- fountain of stupidity..

angry
which nigeria governor is friendly as this, go and sit down my friend
Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by GameGod(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
GameGod:
Those are "2, five naira" cheese ball cheesy
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Bindow Lost Adamawa’s Governorship Election / Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting / Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.