Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) (40833 Views)

Fayose names presidential lodge in Ekiti after Goodluck Jonathan, people reacts / Crowds Welcome Fayose In Ekiti After Supreme Court Victory / Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by Cardozzo(m): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
This Is Something anybody with his or. Her sense could do .... I don't see any Bad In Playing with Kids... Even Jesus loved kids during his days..... Oga O.... Haters Every where

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by advocatebaba(m): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
HARDDON:

Sometimes , try sticking ur neck outa ur a33 n see d positivities in simple things.

What matters here is not d cost of d cheese balls but d care , thoughtfulness n humility that accompanied them.
There are state governors u barely see let alone come close to. There are those that detest d public n surrounds themselves wit stern looking men dogs just to make sure ppl dont come close. Here is a man that has his ppl @ heart, even meddeling wit kids n ur type go critizing.

Smh
most buffons on NL are caged in dier own a$$. they r quick 2dive into an empty pool witout proper logic. luk as dey r displaying dier dirty linen outside bcoz of sum1 humanly gesture 2kids. they are thoughtless, senseless wit an empty brain... i love ur response to dis bull d%g.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by advocatebaba(m): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
HARDDON:

Sometimes , try sticking ur neck outa ur a33 n see d positivities in simple things.

What matters here is not d cost of d cheese balls but d care , thoughtfulness n humility that accompanied them.
There are state governors u barely see let alone come close to. There are those that detest d public n surrounds themselves wit stern looking men dogs just to make sure ppl dont come close. Here is a man that has his ppl @ heart, even meddeling wit kids n ur type go critizing.

Smh
most buffons on NL are caged in dier own a$$. they r quick 2dive into an empty pool witout proper logic. luk as dey r displaying dier dirty linen outside bcoz of sum1 humanly gesture 2kids. they are thoughtless, senseless wit an empty brain... i love ur response to dat bull d%g.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by advocatebaba(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
Cardozzo:
This Is Something anybody with his or. Her sense could do .... I don't see any Bad In Playing with Kids... Even Jesus loved kids during his days..... Oga O.... Haters Every where
Even witout microscope i can c haterz wit dier ugly horns of hatred.
Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by advocatebaba(m): 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Zaitoon:
Shame catch me for ekiti state people cry
Check ur position in ur family nd enviroment nd u wil c dat d definition of shame is U Zaitoon

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
hucienda:
Oshoko!

Oshokomole!! grin

After you na you! Carry go!
grin
Yessoo!! Daddy oyoyo!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by advocatebaba(m): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
Shelloween:
The Moral of the Story is.... The Leaders of Tommorrow need Cheese Balls to become future leaders! I thought Fayose was a sensible man.
I thought u wil b reasonable enough to knw what to type. ur reasoning is below ur thinking percentage so m nt suprise wit ur post, it shows u r doing wel in ur recent stupidity. so showing love 2kids is nw a crime u nid to check ur future if what u type is a requirement 2get u there if nt u r a modafker.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
Shelloween:
The Moral of the Story is.... The Leaders of Tommorrow need Cheese Balls to become future leaders! I thought Fayose was a sensible man.
How do you mean? So he should not play with kids again because it makes you angry? Daddy Oyoyo!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by bizza45: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

Fayose is a real mad man an enemy of the state.

That asked for the release of Nnamdi Kanu that ordered the mass killing of Hausa men
u are d official idiot of nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by advocatebaba(m): 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
Garrithe1st:
What a disgrace. Ekiti- fountain of stupidity..

angry
I guess u typed diz out of over-excitement nd lack of undastnding bt d real fountain of stupidity waz implanted in u at ur birth coz u cant undastnd wat love means. if dier is a school of stupidity, u wil b a first class student.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by advocatebaba(m): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
seunmsg:
Stomach infrastructure is not meant only for elderly people. Children also deserves their share of this 'lofty dividend of democracy' from his excellency. grin grin
U've gotten wat u want nd doz "likes" will get u far in life.
Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by Optimist88(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
The thing pain dem again! Zombians! Avengers of Dullard! Suffering and smiling ambassadors! He go better crooners! 'FG will' supporters! Future tense originators! tongue

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by Roadmike(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
Shelloween:

Its show truly that you are the one that is really not sensible. If it were Obama or a world leader you would have praised him to high heaven. This simply show the Governor connects with his people. Being a Leader or Governor does not make him less a leader or senseless like you are. [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by Ethevera(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
Take it or live it,Fayose is true democrat.He love to relates with everyone in his State, not other governors that relates to people only during election period they will buy akara and corns at roads side

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by nopains: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
see rusted brown roofs everywhere. fonjas no get shame at all.
Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by HARDDON: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

Though I don't normally reply imbeciles but I will reply you. First of all, am not critizing Gov Ayo fayose. What am just trying to say is those kids deserve more than 10naira cheese balls. Abeg after eating the cheese ball what next? Will they eat cheese ball tomorrow or is that what they will eat for the rest of their life?

Such a well segmented fagg0t wit d temerity of an imported imp.
The stench of ur warped reasoning is astounding! Lawd! Amazing!
You need a medal for your impaired comprehensional prowess n your ability to place material things ova Luv is Brain Blowing!
Keep it up son

B4 u infect me wit your sophomoric airs :

#herebyIGNORED

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
HARDDON:

Such a well segmented gay wit d temerity of an imported imp.
The stench of ur warped reasoning is astounding! Lawd! Amazing!
You need a medal for your impaired comprehensional prowess n your ability to place material things ova Luv is Brain Blowing!
Keep it up son

B4 u infect me wit your sophomoric airs :

#herebyIGNORED
Am done exchanging words with you. Go and treat yourself cos you are SICK
And am a woman since you are blind to see that on my profile. It is only gay that can identify gay
Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
Garrithe1st:
What a disgrace. Ekiti- fountain of stupidity..

angry
Dats my state bro!! Stop sounding like a little biaatcch!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by Eldee54321(m): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
YelloweWest:
I don't understand why you guys are insulting him. What's wrong in playing with kids and giving them snacks??

Nigerians sef
I wonder oooo he's even better than Amosun who wants to demolish all buildings without any permission

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by Garrithe1st: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
luminouz:

Dats my state bro!! Stop sounding like a little biaatcch!!!!

You're from the "Fountain of Illiteracy and Stupidity"...

Take heart bro...

angry
Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
Garrithe1st:

You're from the "Fountain of Illiteracy and Stupidity"...

Take heart bro...

angry
Nah!!!! Am from d fountain of knowledge n am proud! If shame no catch u....tell me urs!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by Garrithe1st: 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
luminouz:

Nah!!!! Am from d fountain of knowledge n am proud! If shame no catch u....tell me urs!!!!!

The Finger of God..

Aka the Big Heart..

grin
Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
advocatebaba:
I guess u typed diz out of over-excitement nd lack of undastnding bt d real fountain of stupidity waz implanted in u at ur birth coz u cant undastnd wat love means. if dier is a school of stupidity, u wil b a first class student.
SAVAGELY SAVAGE!!!!!!!!

Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
Garrithe1st:

The Finger of God..

Aka the Big Heart..

grin
I have nice friends from DAT state n becoz of dem....I won't insult u!!!!! Run along now!!!!!
Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by lordplanner(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
it is highly amazing and alarming
Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by Princejboy(m): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
this man get office at all?
Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by Senorprinz(m): 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
YelloweWest:
Provision store that is on every Street corner?? Abeg leave that thing! This happened by chance

issorite
Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by bigfather(m): 4:05am On Apr 14, 2017
faladeSM1132:

Thanks for your trash observation
Do you know he has given scholarship to many pupils in Ekiti State.
Do you know he just gave 2.5million to best secondary school student of Ekiti State and the guy is represent nigeria Now in global secondary school competition

How will he know?
Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by gloryman91: 4:21am On Apr 14, 2017
Stomach infrastructure ekiti , hiding billions of dollars in ikoyi and lekki.
Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by olayemi53: 5:58am On Apr 14, 2017
He is a father, a father must be nice to his children. but mr governor don forget the salaries of your state local govt workers since sept 2016 the workers are not happy, pls do something. make their family happy as well.
Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by godquality: 6:09am On Apr 14, 2017
We just have to give it to the guy. He is unique. Some may like it while others find it distasteful but there is no other gov. that does the things he do.
Re: Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) by Eldee54321(m): 6:51am On Apr 14, 2017
Why are u all criticizing him anyway? At least he's still better than all d APC governors....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Masked DSS Operatives At The National Assembly / Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Lagos Government's Criticism Of “Gangs Of Lagos”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.