Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Ego Boyo’s Priceless Tips For Career Mums - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ego Boyo’s Priceless Tips For Career Mums (422 Views)

YOA Is It A Good Place For Career Start Up / The Need For Career Development In 2018 (II) / Internship Opportunities For Career Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ego Boyo’s Priceless Tips For Career Mums by honestbeat: 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ego Boyo’s priceless tips for career mums

20 years since Ego Boyo last featured in a Nollywood film, her character, Anne Harthrope, in the now-rested popular 90s drama series, Checkmate, remains evergreen.Married to the Deputy Group Chief Executive at Oando Plc, Mofe and a mother of three, she places a high premium on her family.

Here are some priceless tips that have helped her succeed in her marriage, career and raising her children in the right way.

1-I make priority, my family and I always work around the calendar of my family. I am also lucky because my industry is quite flexible too.

2-When the pilots for Checkmate episode were shot, I had secured a job in a bank and I didn’t know if those episodes would be picked up. Halfway through the shoot, we got a sponsor. After work, I went on location and also shot overnight. I was young and single so I could joggle it perfectly.

3- I never had a bad experience with fame and I never allowed it get into my head. I got married a year after I began shooting Checkmate and so many things kept me in check.

4-I was a young bride, so I spent more time with husband and..............

Read More http://fabmumng.com/ego-boyos-priceless-tips-for-career-mums/

Follow on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/fabmumng/

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Derail Your Career Growth / Interior Decoration / Ponzi Solution Unleashed..onetime Payment(auto Recycling)matrix/peer2peer System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.