Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan (66477 Views)

Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded / The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan / What To Know About The 'Mother All Bombs' Trump Dropped In Afghanistan(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by naturefellow(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
VickyRotex:
Mother cry cry cry
other bombs are like child's play. They call her "mummy"!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Guyman02: 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
If you think that America is fighting ISIS or AQ for the past 15 years of their dubious war on terror then you are not exposed to international politics

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by juman(m): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hiss

Nonsense
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Category1: 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
Is it the same as the one dropped in horishima and Nagasaki?
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by ephi123(f): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
US keeps interfering in other countries' affairs, meddlers.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by juman(m): 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
Guyman02:
If you think that America is fighting ISIS or AQ for the past 15 years of their dubious war on terror then you are not exposed to international politics

Gbam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Elkay3: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
Isn't it amazing how people would be cheering this as an achievement?
May the innocent lives lost find solace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by evy1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
Aburi001:
It's obvious, Trump is ready to put the Middle East on their toes within his first 100 days in office.

He started with Syria early this month, all in the name of fishing against Chemical Weapons.

His next target will be North Korea.

To be candid, Trump is a Business man who is ready to keep the doors of America Armoury open for use and ultimately see the prices of Crude Oil Skyrocketing within a shortest period.

Unlike Obama who believes in diplomacy as far as foreign policy is concerned.

He promised to bring the ISIS to justice or take justice to them.

Think Trump, think George Bush.....the men of action!
Republicans love war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
ELPablochapo:
Trump is delivering his campaign promise
trump is sn idiot, he will be the worst america president. The guy is just doing opposite of all he said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by VickyRotex(f): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bamz:

M. O. A. B. - MOTHER OF ALL BOMBS

QED. cheesy

I get the Acronym, and what it means in this context, bet why Mother? cry cry
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by VickyRotex(f): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
naturefellow:
other bombs are like child's play. They call her "mummy"!

Why Mummy? cry cry
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
Category1:
Is it the same as the one dropped in horishima and Nagasaki?
U saw non nuclear. U are still asking stupid question.

1 Like

Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Horlufemi(m): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
Makweembo:
Prophet T.B. Joshua warned of this happening last Sunday. I was watching live on Emmanuel TV. He said, "This coming Thursday, pray against whatever that will happen that will cause a conflict between the super-power nations. I see a situation where one will tempt the other – and that will provoke the whole thing. Pray that God should hold their temper."

In case you're in doubt, here's a clip from the live service from YouTube -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU2v2pNwJ0Y

He who has ears, let him hear.

My pastor said that Trump will launch the mother of bombs on ISIS on Thursday. He told me this last week Friday. You need to meet my prophet. TB Joshua is a learner. Holla at me if you are interested.
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by zelexotunla(m): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
Makweembo:
Prophet T.B. Joshua warned of this happening last Sunday. I was watching live on Emmanuel TV. He said, "This coming Thursday, pray against whatever that will happen that will cause a conflict between the super-power nations. I see a situation where one will tempt the other – and that will provoke the whole thing. Pray that God should hold their temper."

This is problem in our black continent, we always bring our mumu and deluded prophecy enter world stage. Who has all these people solve their local, national,regional and continental problems?all what they are good at what is analytical obvious on probability and we all fall it all. Until we stop following dis people and concentrating on our truth God,Then we may not have headway.These People Are Killing Our Science And Research Progress At The World Level

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Bamz(m): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
VickyRotex:

I get the Acronym, and what it means in this context, bet why Mother? cry cry

It's an idiom honey.

2 Likes

Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by toseen7: 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
End Time War...........
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Horlufemi(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
Makweembo:

My pastor said that Trump will launch the mother of bombs on ISIS on Thursday. He told me this last week Friday. You need to meet my prophet. TB Joshua is a learner. Holla at me if you are interested. he who has ears, let him hear. shallom
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by VickyRotex(f): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bamz:

It's an idiom honey.

Why is it an idiom? cry cry
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by YourWife(f): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Makweembo:

Is this a recent prophecy? Wow! Spot on!!!
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by piagetskinner(m): 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
I hope WW3 is not by the corner
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
After Usa created Moab, russia decided to create something bigger and better called father of all bombs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Rosskii: 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
Trump is the most dangerous ruler on earth right now, and must be stopped before he leads us to a nuclear holocaust/armageddon.

He is unstable, vindictive, racist, insane, and bloodthirsty.

3 Likes

Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by MistadeRegal(m): 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
I see clash of Titans loading…..

1 Like

Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by stankezzy: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
There is nothing new about this bomb igbos first developed it during biafran war it is called ogbunigwe, was developed by our scientists, jews can never be stopped

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Category1: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
Is it the same as the one dropped in horishima and Nagasaki?..
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Category1: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
Is it the same as the one dropped in horishima and Nagasaki?...h
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by BabaCommander: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
Shiitposter:
Trump always Goes back on his words.
He promised not to meddle in middle east but has already bombed 2 countries there and he's not even been in power for upto 100days.
You should have made some research. He ordered the bombing cos a US special force personnel was killed there. The bombing is targeted to destroy tunnels and caves being used to hide and launch attack by Islamic terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
Makweembo:

ofcourse ur super demi-god pastor don see am, so you need ur PASTOR to tell you what crazy trump will do after bombing a syrian base. Guy abeg use ur brain. its meant to help you analyse things critically & not follow follow
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Shiitposter: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
BabaCommander:

You should have made some research. He ordered the bombing cos a US special force personnel was killed there. The bombing is targeted to destroy tunnels and caves being used to hide and launch attack by Islamic terrorists.

Yeah i guess we can always break our promises when things dont go our way. Good goy.
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by factwriter(m): 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
Makweembo:

so Afghanistan is a super power

Haven't you been following the news? Are you not aware of the open face-off within America, Russia, Korea etc?
What is there again for any prophecy to reveal

Haha! Take it easy now with all this desperate justification!
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by BabaCommander: 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
Category1:
Is it the same as the one dropped in horishima and Nagasaki?...h

No, probably dropped in your brain and deleted your comprehensive ...
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by IhfazConsult: 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hope the civilians are safe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"He embodies France's decay" - Damien Tarel who slapped Macron Tells Court / Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris / Ukraine's President Zelensky's Face Before And During War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.