Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Marriage Is Not About Money - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Is Not About Money (548 Views)

POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is Not About Money by Kennso2016(f): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
MARRIAGE IS NOT ABOUT MONEY.

Today, most of our sisters are busy awaiting for a marriage proposal from Nairaloaded man.

Even while in the church, you will behold them using their 3rd eyes to admire and scan the men.

Instead to listen attentively to the pastor message, their 3rd eye and double mind is busy revolving To & Fro like a chicken seeking for her lost chicks.

Their mindset would be busy doing some geometry calculations with algebra's formulars. The most irony part is the use of "Almighty Formular's and x-ray" to calculos the worth of the man.

In fact, i bow for this sisters because they are perfect in this game.

Nevertheless, you ought to understand that marriage is not all about money but rather upholding godly principles built on faith.

When you marry a man's of faith and vision, your life shall be surrendered by faithfulness and blessing because money can finished but the faith of man always speaketh for him.

Whenever he goes, he is always favoured because faith is the bedrock of receiving from God.

However, i will imploy, every women should fear and respect their man who doesn't have money but has the fear of God.

Because he only depend on Jesus Christ for his divine blessing and life transformation, and very soon the Grace of prosperity shall water him and he shall never be disgrace.
Re: Marriage Is Not About Money by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
I hope you have enough more before typing this shìt
Re: Marriage Is Not About Money by bukatyne(f): 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
Kennso2016:
MARRIAGE IS NOT ABOUT MONEY.

Today, most of our sisters are busy awaiting for a marriage proposal from Nairaloaded man.

Even while in the church, you will behold them using their 3rd eyes to admire and scan the men.

Instead to listen attentively to the pastor message, their 3rd eye and double mind is busy revolving To & Fro like a chicken seeking for her lost chicks.

Their mindset would be busy doing some geometry calculations with algebra's formulars. The most irony part is the use of "Almighty Formular's and x-ray" to calculos the worth of the man.

In fact, i bow for this sisters because they are perfect in this game.

Nevertheless, you ought to understand that marriage is not all about money but rather upholding godly principles built on faith.

When you marry a man's of faith and vision, your life shall be surrendered by faithfulness and blessing because money can finished but the faith of man always speaketh for him.

Whenever he goes, he is always favoured because faith is the bedrock of receiving from God.

However, i will imploy, every women should fear and respect their man who doesn't have money but has the fear of God.

Because he only depend on Jesus Christ for his divine blessing and life transformation, and very soon the Grace of prosperity shall water him and he shall never be disgrace.

I see nothing wrong in a lady interested in the money if she has what the prospective moneyed suitor wants (beauty, youth, fashion sense, culinary skills, bedmatics, pedigree, family name, fame etc.)

Some men also see marriage as all about money and are working hard to ensure that they have the money to woo their type/standard of woman.
Re: Marriage Is Not About Money by austinereds(m): 6:05am On Apr 14, 2017
it has always been about money. since we entered the new millennium.
Re: Marriage Is Not About Money by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 14, 2017
Everyone doesn't get married for the same reasons.
Set your own standards and mind your business.

(1) (Reply)

. / Man Pays Off Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance / Lose Weight And Fat With The World's Healthiest Coffee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.