Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Newly Developed News/Magazine blog With Adsense For Sale! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Newly Developed News/Magazine blog With Adsense For Sale! (582 Views)

Drive More Traffic To Your Blog With this Amazing Strategy All For Free / Akin Alabi: Don’t Start A Print Magazine Business, This Is 2019 / Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Developed News/Magazine blog With Adsense For Sale! by Ifebaby16(m): 4:04am On Jun 03, 2017
UPDATED******

If you're interested in this blog, kindly WhatsApp me for the URL. It's a News/Magazine blog, it has AdSense with Articles.

I earn below $2 daily because it's still a new blog. (See Screenshot below). Just make me an offer via WhatsApp and you'll get it. I Promise!!!

FEATURES:

- Quantity: 1
- Platform: WordPress Blog
- Hosted: Yes
- Monetized: Yes (AdSense)
- Domain name: Yes
- Price: Highest bidder will get it
In addition, I'll also add you up to our whatsapp group where you'll be mentored fully until you start earning huge.

Here's my WhatsApp Number: (+234) 817-9924-446

Regards

Re: Newly Developed News/Magazine blog With Adsense For Sale! by Ifebaby16(m): 9:59am On Jun 19, 2017
Still available
Re: Newly Developed News/Magazine blog With Adsense For Sale! by Fingerprinter(m): 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Say how much you want to sell it here! Not everybody has the time to start adding you on whatsapp to send messages!
Re: Newly Developed News/Magazine blog With Adsense For Sale! by Ifebaby16(m): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fingerprinter:
Say how much you want to sell it here! Not everybody has the time to start adding you on whatsapp to send messages!

OK.... But you'll have to see it first. What do you think?
Re: Newly Developed News/Magazine blog With Adsense For Sale! by Fingerprinter(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ifebaby16:

OK.... But you'll have to see it first. What do you think?
Post the link here bro.
If you're a car dealer, won't you post the pictures of the car you want to sell?

(1) (Reply)

World Most Useless/worthless Currencies / Urgent Need Of New Or Fairly Used Motorcycle courier Box for biz skul n Abuja. / GTB Just Charged Me 390 Naira Per Dollar. Very Outrageous (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.