Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

My Time To Lead This Country Is Closer Than Ever. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Time To Lead This Country Is Closer Than Ever. (737 Views)

Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram / ''Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP'' - President Buhari / Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Time To Lead This Country Is Closer Than Ever. by Destined2win: 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
Believe me, all things are working together for my own good. Things are falling in place.

I am going to be the best President that this country ever had. I sue for peace and tranquility because at the appointed time, you all will forget your sorrows and generations unborn will be grateful for this day.

All I need you to do is to keep praying for my Presidency. It's here! !!!
Re: My Time To Lead This Country Is Closer Than Ever. by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2017

2 Likes

Re: My Time To Lead This Country Is Closer Than Ever. by ElsonMorali: 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

My broda I tell you, the hunger in the land na strong thing o.

E don dey mess with people's brain.
Re: My Time To Lead This Country Is Closer Than Ever. by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
ElsonMorali:

My broda I tell you, the hunger in the land na strong thing o.

E don dey mess with people's brain.
lwkm grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Time To Lead This Country Is Closer Than Ever. by haffaze777(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
Destined2win:
Believe me, all things are working together for my own good. Things are falling in place.

I am going to be the best President that this country ever had. I sue for peace and tranquility because at the appointed time, you all will forget your sorrows and generations unborn will be grateful for this day.

All I need you to do is to keep praying for my Presidency. It's here! !!!
brother I wish you all d best if u truly have d love of masses at heart.u can count me as one of those who will campaign and vote for u

(1) (Reply)

Saharareporters Issues 'DISCLAIMER' On El-Rufai / Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? / Buhari Defends Amaechi Over The Recovered $43million Dollars By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.