Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Tonto Dikeh To Her Son Andre - "Proud To Be Your Daddy And Mummy All In One Fit" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tonto Dikeh To Her Son Andre - "Proud To Be Your Daddy And Mummy All In One Fit" (394 Views)

I'm Proud To Be Empowered By Cyber Empowerment / I'm Proud To be a PGA BOSS / I'm Not Proud To Be A Nigerian: Facebook User's Ordeal With SARS Operatives. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh To Her Son Andre - "Proud To Be Your Daddy And Mummy All In One Fit" by updatesflow: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nollywood actress and screen goddess Tonto Dikeh has come out via Instagram to express her feelings following the recent saga she had with her husband Churchil. Tonto Dikeh has shared a photo (certificate) which is believed to be from her son's school on Instagram.
Source:http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/04/tonto-dikeh-to-her-son-andre-proud-to.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Her Son Andre - "Proud To Be Your Daddy And Mummy All In One Fit" by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
I pray for reconciliation in your marriage. Only you can't raise king
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Her Son Andre - "Proud To Be Your Daddy And Mummy All In One Fit" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
Pains of a single mother.

This is something I so much dread in my life.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Her Son Andre - "Proud To Be Your Daddy And Mummy All In One Fit" by ikp120(m): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
Wetin this mumu cow wan claim again ni? undecided undecided

Abeg go settle your scores with your husband concerning that pikin and stop forming saint to the pikin. The last time I check you are STILL his wife and he didn't ask you to leave his house either. Una no divorce. This no be boyfriend girlfriend shiit; una don marry, so deal with it or get officially divorced.

#Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Editing And Reviewing A Manuscript / Almond Sales / Breaking News: My Brother Was Not Killed- Deji Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.