Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan (21836 Views)

Ronaldo Sells His Hill-side Mansion To Pepe / Gul Hamid Sells His Trophies To Survive / Inside The Deal: Berlusconi Finally Sells AC Milan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by LordCenturion(m): 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
The takeover of Milan has officially been completed, with Silvio Berlusconi selling the club after 31 years.
Former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has sold Ac Milan Club after 31 years.A consortium led by Chinese businessman Yonghong Li has been attempting to buy the Ac Milan Club for some time, but the deal was hit by a series of delays.
However, after Sino-Europe Sports became Rossoneri(Ac Milan) Sport Luxembourg and received investment from an American hedge fund, a meeting was held this morning to ratify the sale.
“Fininvest had today finalised the sale to Rossoneri Sport Investment Lux of the entire stake, amounting to 99.93 per cent, in AC Milan”, an official joint-statement confirms.
"Today's finalisation gives full effect to the takeover agreement signed by the managing director of Fininvest, Danilo Pellegrino, and David Han Li, the representative of Rossoneri Sport Investment Lux on August 15, 2016 and renewed on March 24 of this year.
"The details of the agreement are those announced and provide an overall valuation of AC Milan at €740m, consisting of a debt burden evauated on June 30, 2016, as per the agreements between the parties, of around €220m.
"That amound has been collected by Fininvest, along with €90m as reimbursment of capital contributions made by Fininvest in favour of Milan from July 1, 2016 to today.
"The buyers have confirmed their commitment to make important recapitalisation investments to the balance sheet and the financial strengthening of AC Milan.
"Tomorrow, Friday April 14, the general shareholders' meeting of AC Milan shareholders will, among other things, vote on the appointment of the new corporate bodies of the company.
However, Berlusconi said “I do so with pain and emotion, but with the knowledge that in the modern game, to compete at the highest European and world levels takes investment and resources a single family can no longer support.

Source : http://app.football-italia.net/index.htm#article/footballitalia-101063&menu=news-all

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by BasketballGURU(m): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
Now the funds will be released to sign world class players

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by tokzyfeller: 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
Forza milan

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by xtanlee(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
China and big investments

6 Likes

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by kings09(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
China just de buy shaaaa

6 Likes

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by Kelliebright(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
.hmmmm why Abram money no cum buy, so him go historically own 2 clubs....

1 Like

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by adelakay(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
long over due... the club don cast

2 Likes

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by Goahead(m): 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lemme get this straight, Ac Milan is now a Chinese owned club? China oti take over o shocked

8 Likes

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by hucienda: 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
Berlusconi has finally sold ACM to the Chinese.
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by GeleFanzgore: 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
correct
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by mrbyron(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
China is desperate to improve their football. I like them for their focus and determination. They did the same thing with the Olympics.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by Mopolchi: 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
Eh ya my great ac Milan forza Milan! smiley

14 Likes

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by maxiuc(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
The great AC milian

YNWA representing

6 Likes

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by salbis(m): 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
Where is Dangote?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by ollah2: 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
I'm happy to see this deal eventually go through. Now, Milan can be Milan again.

Forza Milan

30 Likes

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by Cyriloha(m): 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
money is talking here
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by Tazdroid(m): 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
AC Milaaaaann, my favourite club during the beautiful days of Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite aka KAKA, the club ain't what it used to be...a force to be reckoned with..

15 Likes

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by paskyboy: 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
Good

1 Like

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by 6toolz: 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
China and investment this days

2 Likes

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by Afam4eva(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
BasketballGURU:
My thoughts exactly. I can't wait to see AC Miland return to the top.

11 Likes

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by shibanbo(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Juve here we come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by maxiuc(m): 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
See as small girl puna made dis man irrelevant

Women fear them both old and young

If you want to rise they are there for you. If you want to fall they never dissapoints they will aid destory urlife

10 Likes

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by jasontrigga(m): 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
AC Milan used to be my best football club...I'm still a fan anyway. #truefan

6 Likes

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by austelright1: 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
Watch out for AC Milan coming season.

1 Like

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by exlinkleads(f): 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
wooow
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by milanseedorf(m): 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
A dawn of a new era in milan. I pray the chinese gives us more glory as we push to take over europe again. Thank you silvio berlusconi for a glorious 31years. Forza milan.

9 Likes

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by Stanchez(m): 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
na you be the club killer abi
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
Milan fans right now be like.....

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by Alasi20(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
Owkay
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by Leez(m): 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
BasketballGURU:
erm we ie milan neva lacked money
berlusconi was one of the protagonists of ffp alongside abramovich
dis was done to stop clubs like man city frm gatecrashing into the top euro club table gerrit
but it backfired badly and he kept to ffp rules hence d milan u see tday
heck even d china boiz gonna invest 150 mil euros max for transfers
forza milan

5 Likes

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Sells Ac Milan by pahen1991: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
maxiuc:
See as small girl puna made dis man irrelevant

Women fear them both old and young

If you want to rise they are there for you. If you want to fall they never dissapoints they will aid destory urlife
tell me more bro will love to knw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lewandowskii: FIFA Award More Important, Ballon D’or Votes Not Verifiable / Uk Football Pools Week 39 Red Coupon Xx22xx / Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.