Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,909 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

INEC Staff Refund Diezani’s Bribe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Staff Refund Diezani’s Bribe (26908 Views)

INEC Deputy Director Bags Six Years In Jail For Receiving N45m Diezani Bribe / Diezani Bribe: EFCC Traces N950m To Two Ex-Govs, Detains Idris Wada / Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Staff Refund Diezani’s Bribe by gare(f): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2017
doctokwus:
Magu is the best thing to happen to Nigeria at this time.
If not for Magu's passion,competence and zeal for the EFCC job,corruption wud av long decimated the carcass that fisherman that called himself a president left behind.
If corruption,financial and in d ballot box can be eliminated in our electoral system,more credible leaders wud soon start being produced.

Magu is never the best thing, it's just that he is fighting those that didn't confirm him, I will believe him when people like Amaechi and the rest are arrested and investigated, if not he is just dancing around trying to get Nigeriansby his side, you could see that some people in govt knew about that money before now.
Re: INEC Staff Refund Diezani’s Bribe by Jyunus: 9:57am On Apr 14, 2017
chiedu7:
They have ignored all the INEC people in the North and simply making sure that the South is broke so as not to fight them.

Where did Kano get 6 million votes?

Why was the INEC guy in Kanu murdered?

The South had better wake up.
is kano vote still paining you. Try to come out of that enclave on then you will know that a local govt in kano is twice the size of your state
Re: INEC Staff Refund Diezani’s Bribe by Mrjo(m): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2017
doctokwus:
Magu is the best thing to happen to Nigeria at this time.
If not for Magu's passion,competence and zeal for the EFCC job,corruption wud av long decimated the carcass that fisherman that called himself a president left behind.
If corruption,financial and in d ballot box can be eliminated in our electoral system,more credible leaders wud soon start being produced.
can this happend when they carry over ₦2b to rivers state rerun?
Re: INEC Staff Refund Diezani’s Bribe by 3plecz(m): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2017
Abeg am losing already as my view and likes is low compare to others Pls my pple help me win this $1000
View, like and share

All u need to do is Juz click on diz link

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSstceyhUB0/

Thanks and God bless
Re: INEC Staff Refund Diezani’s Bribe by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
chiedu7:
They have ignored all the INEC people in the North and simply making sure that the South is broke so as not to fight them.

Where did Kano get 6 million votes?

Why was the INEC guy in Kanu murdered?

The South had better wake up.

Oh.. am not sure you are mentally stable, Where did you see 6million votes? How did River State get almost 2million votes?
Re: INEC Staff Refund Diezani’s Bribe by 7lives: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
Magu continue to MANGLE those thieves without remote.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel / INEC Rules Out Fresh Governorship Election In Rivers State / Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.