Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel (26905 Views)

Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation / What Atiku, PDP Leaders Did During Meeting Abroad – Presidency / What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by MalcoImX: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
Former governor of Ogun state, Gbenga Daniel has said the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar, told him in confidence that despite his securing Visa for the United State of America, he has no intention of going there yet. He disclosed this yesterday while appearing on Channels TV’s Sunday Politics, in Lagos.

Recall that Daniel, who is the Director-General of Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation, had previously said his principal had received signals from the US embassy to come and pick a visa to the country after years of denying the erstwhile Vice President access into the country.

Speaking again on Atiku’s visa palaver, he said the PDP presidential candidate made it clear to him that his priority is to face and solve the problems of Nigeria rather than a trip to the US.

He said: “Let me tell you, a number of people don’t know this man (Atiku). “He told me clearly ‘OGD (as Daniel is fondly called), go and get the visa but I am not going anywhere. I want to face the problems of this country. I want to solve the problem of Nigeria. When I finish what I want to do, if you think I have to travel, I will travel.’

“There are a lot of people who have become Presidents without going to America. But as soon as they became presidents, the other side {America) started inviting them,” he summarised.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/19/2019-atiku-told-travelling-america-gbenga-daniel/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by MalcoImX: 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
Now that 29th Nov. is around the corner, they've begun to shift the goalposts.

You cannot rule this country by these pedestrian lies. This only goes to show that no visa was ever granted from the beginning.

91 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by obembet(f): 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
ATIKU.

Vote wisely

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by SantiRAMBO: 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
Story for the gods!!!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by dalongjnr: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hehehe... So sad!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by newsnjobs(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
When will Trump visit Nigeria?

Only Nigerians think visiting US is an achievement.

Atiku will not go any where, when he become president and fix Nigeria, US will come begging him to come.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by NwaAmaikpe: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
shocked

Atiku should have chosen a more vibrant DG for his campaign organization.

Gbenga Daniel is not rugged enough.

That is my honest observation but folks who hate the truth will say this observation is based on ethnic sentiments.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by hisexcellency34: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
I don't believe this Afonja man called Gbenga Daniel but I think Atiku is afraid of going now because once they arrest him, the election is a walk over for Buhari

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by jegz25(m): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
Atiku is a scam. Only people blinded by hatred and sentiment cant see it

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by SINZ: 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
God bless our incoming President Atiku Abubakar

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by exclusive7(m): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
newsnjobs:

Atiku will not go any where, when he become president and fix Nigeria, US will come begging him to come.
preach it!!

8 Likes

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by ikaboy: 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
Fear fear president to be in his dream

11 Likes

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by ikaboy: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
newsnjobs:

But can go to dubai to copy and paste his so called policy document??

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by tammie24: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
What's the importance of traveling to the US when our country is in shambles

After all our president was rightfully called lifeless on his last trip to the states

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by sammyj: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
This is still not clear enough to me. Anyways, kindly click like if you believe Atiku travel to the US without being arrested and Share if you believe otherwise

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by AnuliKay: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
God help us.

Non-Immigrant/Immigrant Visa Assistant

Job Responsibilities:

The incumbent performs the complex task of processing the full range of non-immigrant and immigrant visas for Nigerian citizens and third-country nationals. S/he refers only unusual, complex or questionable cases to the Team Lead, LES Staff supervisor, or Consular Officer.

Annual Salary is N8.3 million.

Read more & apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/non-immigrant-immigrant-visa-assistant/
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by princeFAD: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
Then why did he has to travel to Dubai for his strategic meeting? He should have stayed in Nigeria for the meeting

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by b3llo(m): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
see ur mouth

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by livelymatilda22: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
Lol.. Funny people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by BruncleZuma: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by nonut: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
Food for BMC.
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by okongo(m): 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
but you had planning meeting in dubai. you will surely go.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Death4u(m): 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
Atiku! Atiku!! Atiku!!! keep fooling around and those that believe in you....
As For We Sane Nigerians, We Know You're Going Nowhere...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by sammyj: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ok
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by freshboi88: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
If this man refuses to go to america to clear the doubts surrounding his name, then sorry, he has lost the election. Period

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
He doesn't have to go to America.
Has Trump visited Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Praktikals(m): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
IPOB will belive this. They swallow anything thrown at them, line, hook and sinker. If Atiku goes ti America, na inside American prison he go dey monitor 2019,2023 & 2027 Nigerian elections

hisexcellency34:
I think Atiku is afraid of going now because once they arrest him, the election is a walk over for Buhari
Gbam!
Your head is there, sir.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by dotcomnamename: 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
"I want to fix Nigeria before i travel to America"

Lol ...omo mennhhhhnnnnn this guy is a pure bubble, see his defense approach, Ole oniro grin.. What a poor attempt to apply self consolation. Kukuma say the truth. YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM TRAVELING TO AMERICA. Period! Only wailers arant chest beaters will believe this cheap self pity lie.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by omokab: 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
You want to fix nigeria problem so you don't want to visit US. But you are in dubai planning for what? You can't lie to everybody Mr man.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by jchioma: 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Atiku is going to be here in Nigeria to dig it out with zai baba.

The same place, someone could not go for 30 years for terrorism charges, until he hid under immunity to visit.

There is a task now to send the dullard back to daura.
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by mrvitalis(m): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
He told you this in" Dubai" right?

He is not going anywhere but was in Dubai for a month
Well hope we can all see the type of man atiku is?

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Rules Out Fresh Governorship Election In Rivers State / Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) / Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.