Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Don't You Think Nigeria Bloggers, Are Giving The Country Bad Name? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Don't You Think Nigeria Bloggers, Are Giving The Country Bad Name? (403 Views)

How Rogue Bloggers Are Making Money From Your Content At Your Expense / War Against Content Theft: Nigerian Bloggers Are Now Disabling The Copy Feature / Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't You Think Nigeria Bloggers, Are Giving The Country Bad Name? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
Good evening Nairalanders,

Recently, I asked myself many questions, for example, you have a mother, and she commits a crime that is unknown to anyone, will you scream to her neighbors to dishonor your mother?

In Nigeria you see how bloggers make incorrect entries about this great country? In most countries, the media or the press do not publish negative information about their countries. I am against fake news, the bloggers or the press. Forgery, forgery. There are some terrible dishonest bloggers, and they are doing a huge disservice to our country and our people.

All the negative things that you hear when speaking about Nigeria abroad are 40% cursed by bloggers. A country like England, you never hear the press making negative articles about the country, the same thing happens in other countries, the media do not write all the negative things about their country.

I have foreign friends who call me on the phone every day and say "why in your country bad news always happens"

1. Only in Nigeria, bloggers will publish false news about the death of the president

Only in Nigeria bloggers will post about 419 Scams, Drug trafficking, Weapon trafficking, Prostitution, Contract killing, extortion, illegal diamond smuggling, Robbery, Fraud, Money laundering, Economic Crime, Human trafficking, Kidnapping.

How do you expect the world to appreciate us? Then everything was not so. Believe it or not most of the negative things that you write about Nigeria are what they see on the web to rate us.

A country with great people of God, very respected all over the world, and someone will come from nowhere to blackmail a prophet who is respected throughout the world, how do you expect white people to feel?

The country of great businessmen and the first richest black man, someone will write a negative post about the company for the world, to see.
Everything about the reputation of Nigeria died on the Internet. Can't bloggers write good things about Nigeria for the whole world? No Peace No Love No Unity we are the problem of this great country.

Stop spreading false news about the government of Nigeria, stop fake news about religion, stop cyber-bullying, stop distributing fake news about the Nigerian police, stop publishing fake news about soldiers, stop publishing about Herdsmen, stop false news about Boko Haram, APC & PDP.

please, make your comments it seems i sound childish? sorry for the poor write up...

1 Like

Re: Don't You Think Nigeria Bloggers, Are Giving The Country Bad Name? by Afam4eva(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
This is got to be the most idiotic thread that i've come across this month. The only problem that i have with ogbanje bloggers is the lie that some of them tell just to get traffic to their blogs. But if what they're actually saying it's true then i don't see why they should hide in order not to give Nigeria a bad name. How can you give a bad name to someone that already has a bad name.

1 Like

Re: Don't You Think Nigeria Bloggers, Are Giving The Country Bad Name? by afoshat: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
So you want to turn Nigeria to Russia where journalist and media personnels go missing and die like fowls

(1) (Reply)

Resolved- Thanks / In Need Of An Adsense Account / How To Gain Massive Traffic On Your New Blog - Ideasflame.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.