Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Help! What Are The Things Involve In Exporting From Nigeria To Other Countries - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! What Are The Things Involve In Exporting From Nigeria To Other Countries (907 Views)

Dangote: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Rice Soon / Exporting From Ghana : How To Export To Any Country / Exporting From Nigeria To Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! What Are The Things Involve In Exporting From Nigeria To Other Countries by speaktome(m): 12:11am On Apr 14, 2017
Please fellow Nairalanders,

I have been having orders to supply palm kernel oil extracting Equipment and modern Red oil milling machines which I fabricated to some African countries like Guinea, Seralone, Ghana, Senegal etc but I don't really know what it will take to do so and all the necessary papers I need.

Please any one with useful information should please help... Especially the people that has been into export.

Thanks and remain blessed.

#MySignatureMyBusiness

Re: Help! What Are The Things Involve In Exporting From Nigeria To Other Countries by yougos(m): 12:20am On Apr 14, 2017
Exporters In the house please help a brother

Lalasticlala you don sleep

Abeg if you wake up help push this to front page
Re: Help! What Are The Things Involve In Exporting From Nigeria To Other Countries by speaktome(m): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
Any help pls
Re: Help! What Are The Things Involve In Exporting From Nigeria To Other Countries by larion: 10:16am On May 09, 2017
Its amazing no response to this in over 1month.
Why can't we black just embrace innovation, this is a fantastic machinery from the picture I see, and just like the government, even the people have ignored.

@speaktome, There is no big deal....

First, you need to have a company....CAC documents and rest.....70k a lawyer can do for you, make sure the company registration shows export as part of your service cos you will need it while registering for anoda doc.

Second you need to obtain Nigerian Export Promotion council license ...

Very easy but don't do it in Lagos, cos of time..... Akure seem to be where everyone is going..... Top cost is 20k naira even with bribe.

With this two, you are good to go.

Package your goods, I will suggest you use ply wood or dismantle to parts that can be assembled.

If you are going through ship, I don't think you need a full container, but if its that big then a 20ft container should be fine, book with a shipping company, MSC, ZIM, Marserk and the likes.....shipping to Europe cost average 700 USD for 20ft container, you can bargain cheaper to Africa.

Then you will need a clearing and forwarding agent, he will get you the customs papers/clearance, bill of laden and other documents.... This shouldn't cost you more than 200k, but m not too sure.

I have an export company and a full team, I am familiar with a couple of Africa countries, I could help you out if you so wish, though m not in Nigeria at the moment but really, its something you can do by yourself, you have worked hard to come up with d machine and even market it, that's the difficult part.

In other news, what is the cost of your machine, the durability and other specifications, I just might be interested in marketing it in the African counties I have network in.
Re: Help! What Are The Things Involve In Exporting From Nigeria To Other Countries by oladayo63(m): 10:37am On May 09, 2017
larion:
Why can't we black just embrace innovation, this is a fantastic machinery from the picture I see, and just like the government, even the people have ignored.

First, you need to have a company....CAC documents and rest.....70k a lawyer can do for you, make sure the company registration shows export as part of your service cos you will need it while registering for anoda doc.

Very easy but don't do it in Lagos, cos of time..... Akure seem to be where everyone is going..... Top cost is 20k naira even with bribe.

Package your goods, I will suggest you use ply wood or dismantle to parts that can be assembled.

If you are going through ship, I don't think you need a full container, but if its that big then a 20ft container should be fine, book with a shipping company, MSC, ZIM, Marserk and the likes.....shipping to Europe cost average 700 USD for 20ft container, you can bargain cheaper to Africa.

Then you will need a clearing and forwarding agent, he will get you the customs papers/clearance, bill of laden and other documents.... This shouldn't cost you more than 200k, but m not too sure.

I have an export company and a full team, I am familiar with a couple of Africa countries, I could help you out if you so wish, though m not in Nigeria at the moment but really, its something you can do by yourself, you have worked hard to come up with d machine and even market it, that's the difficult part.

In other news, what is the cost of your machine, the durability and other specifications, I just might be interested in marketing it in the African counties I have network in.

God bless you, sir! This are post worthy of gracing front page. But like you said, the government is not helping, the people are not helping, Nairaland isn't either.

Please, can I connect with you? I finished serving one month ago and I'm having keen interest in agric exportation. I am about to start Maize farming for this current season. However, i see myself heading powerfully into exportation in the coming years.

You can at least show me little light (even if it's so little) on what it takes to be successful in this area.

Thanks
Re: Help! What Are The Things Involve In Exporting From Nigeria To Other Countries by speaktome(m): 11:17am On May 09, 2017
larion:

You have really made my day!!!
Thanks very much... The Fabrication is going on at the moment and am looking at finishing up ending of the month as we agreed on the duration of the job.

Please can I have ur contact as I will like to discuss more with you on this.

Kind regards
Chris Ugo
Eagle-Chris Global Concept Limited
Mobile/whatsapp 08166619300, 08122482491
grin grin grin
Re: Help! What Are The Things Involve In Exporting From Nigeria To Other Countries by larion: 11:25am On May 09, 2017
Sure you can connect with me.....you can send a PM

oladayo63:

God bless you, sir! This are post worthy of gracing front page. But like you said, the government is not helping, the people are not helping, Nairaland isn't either.

Please, can I connect with you? I finished serving one month ago and I'm having keen interest in agric exportation. I am about to start Maize farming for this current season. However, i see myself heading powerfully into exportation in the coming years.

You can at least show me little light (even if it's so little) on what it takes to be successful in this area.

Thanks
Re: Help! What Are The Things Involve In Exporting From Nigeria To Other Countries by kingralu: 7:01am On Oct 27, 2017
larion:

please sir I'll love to have your contact. I'm into exportation business. just to tap a little from ur wealth of knowledge. .my email:: ezerapuluchukwu@gmail.com
Re: Help! What Are The Things Involve In Exporting From Nigeria To Other Countries by kingralu: 7:08am On Oct 27, 2017
speaktome:
Any help pls

sir please do you have this kinda machine that can process cassava into garri; and I need to know more about the palm kernel machine. my contact:: ezerapuluchukwu@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of Article Rewriting Job / Transcription And Subtitling Account For Sale / A Question For Our Distinguished Nigerian Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.