Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,902 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership (40201 Views)

400 Public Servants Under Investigation Over Ownership Of Property In Abuja / Why We Arrested Fayose’s Aides – EFCC / Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by Adeoba10(m): 8:08am On Apr 14, 2017
Hf
Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by rusher14: 8:08am On Apr 14, 2017
kingphilip:
no wonder with the recession biting deep you've not offered a way out

It's really true one can't give what he/she doesn't possesd

There's no recession.
Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by Godemcee(m): 8:08am On Apr 14, 2017
omenkaLives:
Muazu has admitted he owns the apartment building. That to me doesn't even mean nothing. The owner of the cash itself is what we should be concerned about.

Lere has always been an Agbaya sha. It is useless arguing with him.
don't u think mazu should be drilled,he definitely knows the owner of d money.fucking thieves everywhere

1 Like

Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by rusher14: 8:10am On Apr 14, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Imagine Gej has to sue fr defamation? Amaechi, Lai, Obj and co wil be in Prison and Gej will be a millionaire.

You will also be in Prison for spreading the Esther Ogbue Lies

Why doesn't GEJ sue?

Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by megareal: 8:10am On Apr 14, 2017
I am more interested in who really owns the flat. The owner of the flat is the owner of the money or in turn knows the owner of the money. Now, how difficult is it to trace that? Or can't EFCC do a single thing right?

2 Likes

Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by ontruth(m): 8:13am On Apr 14, 2017
Urukpe:

Mauzu has confirmed he is d owner of the building. That he developed it and he is selling it out
Why denying it in the first place?
Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by donmalcolm21(m): 8:14am On Apr 14, 2017
rusher14:

Why doesn't GEJ sue?

Because he believes in Karma

3 Likes

Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by dadexcel: 8:16am On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:
Ameachi should do us all a favour and sue Lere Olayinka. Someone really have to put a stop to that guy's stupidity. Lying outrightly to defame people is no longer politics but madness. Lere needs to be taught a lesson on how to be a responsible politician.
....... Much as I am not suporting lies, but in this case I feel instead of amaechi using gutter language he should just go to court already..... Thats if amaechi is clean anyways!..

2 Likes

Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by SmartchoicesNG: 8:17am On Apr 14, 2017
cktheluckyman:

And what if Lere is right? With the silence from the EFCC so far.That account is becoming to sound more credible
Lere is correct!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by Kobicove(m): 8:17am On Apr 14, 2017
It's very likely the owner of the flat is in this government or a friend of this government..

How difficult can it be to trace the owner since it's a high end flat with proper documentation

I think they're probably scrambling to cover the identity of the real owner undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by SmartchoicesNG: 8:18am On Apr 14, 2017
megareal:
I am more interested in who really owns the flat. The owner of the flat is the owner of the money or in turn knows the owner of the money. Now, how difficult is it to trace that? Or can't EFCC do a single thing right?
Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by fuckyoumhen: 8:19am On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:

What silence are you talking about? EFCC have applied to the court for an order of forfeiture and the court has granted a temporary order. The real owner of the money now has 14 days to come out and claim the money or forget about it forever. EFCC no longer needs to look for the owner.
who owns the flat where the money was found?

4 Likes

Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by rusher14: 8:19am On Apr 14, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Because he believes in Karma

Like what deposed him?

Or Patience's barreness?

Or Alams kicking the bucket at such a young age?

Karma's got him alright.

Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I am beginning to believe that the money is owned by an APC stallwart the way SR has been doing all to distract the public on who the real owner is

There is something quite suspicious about this discovery. What if some of these cash were planted and staged?
The report said they found £23,000. Looking at the pic, I believe the pounds sterling in the pic is more than £23,000. The three bundles on top alone are £15,000 and the stash under are more.

There should be more than £750,000 in that pix except someone is playing with Nigerians or they posted a wrong photo. Each of those wrapped bundles is worth £50,000 and there are more than 15 there.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by onatisi(m): 8:21am On Apr 14, 2017
omenkaLives:
Muazu has admitted he owns the apartment building. That to me doesn't even mean nothing. The owner of the cash itself is what we should be concerned about.

Lere is well connected within the corridors of power.he is the special aide to a sitting governor which means he has first hand information about many things you will never know about.
When a person like lere makes an allegation or claim. It is better ppl investigate them before throwing it away

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by Zenithpeak(m): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2017
All the US Dollars in the said money is my own. I don't know anything about the pounds and the Naira. Like EFCC planted the rest.

The dollars belong to me. cool angry

2 Likes

Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by fuckyoumhen: 8:22am On Apr 14, 2017
omenkaLives:

who owns the flat where the money was found? we are not talking about the whole building but the apartment where the money was found.

9 Likes

Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by SalamRushdie: 8:23am On Apr 14, 2017
gbosaa:

There is something quite suspicious about this discovery. What if some of these cash were planted and staged?
The report said they found £23,000. Looking at the pic, I believe the pounds sterling in the pic is more than £23,000. The three bundles on top alone are £15,000 and the stash under are more.

There should be more than £750,000 in that pix except someone is playing with Nigerians or they posted a wrong photo. Each of those wrapped bundles is worth £50,000 and there are more than 30 there.

It only means the EFCC officials might have looted the recovered cash and declared other figures

6 Likes

Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by Urukpe: 8:24am On Apr 14, 2017
ontruth:
Why denying it in the first place?

First denial is a common thing in Nigeria
Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by Zenithpeak(m): 8:24am On Apr 14, 2017
onatisi:

Lere is well connected within the corridors of power.he is the special aide to a sitting governor which means he has first hand indormation about many things you will never know about.
When a person like lere makes an allegation or claim. It is better ppl investigate them before throwing it away

Bros where have you been since all these while?
Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by megareal: 8:24am On Apr 14, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Amaechi

I have heard names bandied around but if it's truly Amaechi, why aren't they on his case right now? Or is he too sacred a cow?

1 Like

Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by Eillyeillz(m): 8:25am On Apr 14, 2017
na me get D money o! but na person give mi sha! buh jas to b sure make una allow mi access to go view amm well make i 4 fit confirm if nah dat ma own stash!
Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by ontruth(m): 8:26am On Apr 14, 2017
Urukpe:

First denial is a common thing in Nigeria
Says who?
Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 14, 2017
Zenithpeak:
All the US Dollars in the said money is my own. I don't know anything about the pounds and the Naira. Like EFCC planted the rest.

I think some of these were staged. They succeeded with the Yakubu whistle blowing discovery. I have a feeling EFCC and the government are playing mind games with Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by SmartchoicesNG: 8:28am On Apr 14, 2017
megareal:

I have heard names bandied around but if it's truly Amaechi, why aren't they on his case right now? Or is he too sacred a cow?
When a corrupt man joins APC he becomes a new​being

8 Likes

Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by omenkaLives(m): 8:28am On Apr 14, 2017
onatisi:

Lere is well connected within the corridors of power.he is the special aide to a sitting governor which means he has first hand indormation about many things you will never know about.
Lere? The Lere? Are you shìtting me? cheesy

Even Fayose himself has been a disaster when it comes to dishing out unfounded allegations, let alone his aide. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by nkemjacob2(m): 8:28am On Apr 14, 2017
for d money to b transported to dat house so many top officials has been involved...

security
bankers
neighbours
landlord
efcc itself....

theses pple should check demselves they contributed to d loot
Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by cktheluckyman: 8:28am On Apr 14, 2017
megareal:

Are you not aware Amaechi is a saint. Canonised by St Bubu

5 Likes

Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by cktheluckyman: 8:30am On Apr 14, 2017
omenkaLives:
Lere? The Lere? Are you shìtting me? cheesy

Even Fayose himself has been a disaster when it comes to dishing out unfounded allegations, let alone his aide. cheesy
EFCC and the whistle blower surely knows the identity of the owner of the funds. The fact that there are not releasing any information on the owner shows he is a friend of the present government

3 Likes

Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by franklynsunny(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2017
Wetin all dis bunch of tif stil dey do alive after dis numerous corruption

Can u apply asia law to corrupted politicians
Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by Bolognese: 8:33am On Apr 14, 2017
So you don't know what 500 Naira notes look like

That's not the pounds sterling, watch the video again.

Nigerians, always quick to discredit others!

gbosaa:

There should be more than £750,000 in that pix except someone is playing with Nigerians or they posted a wrong photo. Each of those wrapped bundles is worth £50,000 and there are more than 15 there.

Re: Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership by erico2k2(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2017
Zenithpeak:

why U dey talk like dis, Nah me get the pounds,U nor remember wen I enter with gana mst go?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio In Enugu For His Grand Mother-in-law's Burial / Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries / Serious Fighting In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.