Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Anambra State During The War (pix) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State During The War (pix) (11497 Views)

Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results / Ambode: Why The War Against Lagos Gov Is Not Yet Over / Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by nengibo: 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
unstableaswater:

We dont hate Ibibio people, we dont really have a border with them, they are our neighbour and we will continue to enjoy fruitful association.

Wat choice do dey have or you have, the other option is to open ur coconut head.
Guy reply with one account na , and were the Aro- ibibio wars part of this five-alive association, who is even "we" in this context, ur insults are like dat of a 3yr old, u 4 talk " see mosquito hand"
Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by unstableaswater: 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
nengibo:

Guy reply with one account na , and were the Aro- ibibio wars part of this five-alive association, who is even "we" in this context, ur insults are like dat of a 3yr old, u 4 talk " see mosquito hand"

Really, u are now seeing double abi, well i just decided to contribute my own 2 cents. U can carry on ur re.tarded debate. Anuofia!
Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by hammerF: 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
nengibo:

Ipob logic, Rivers isn't Igbo and will never be, Arochukwu must be Ibibio through this logic where they speak & bear ibibio names and even worship ibibio deities they even call God Obasi( Abasi), don't even get me started on the Onitsha ppl sef, go and sleep abeg Mr man

4 dat comment u deserve 24 lashes machette.

Wat kind of weed u smoke come dey type?

As 4 the Aro war, even different igbo clans fight amongst themselves. We need to enlighten each other to live peacefully side by side.

SS/SE are one, we are neighbours, if yorubas occupied that location in SS, we will do the same with them becos it is the progression of things.

Change is the only formula that is constant. Where u wan go sef? Where u dey go? U are with us, either dat or we kill ourselves everyday until u beg 4 peace.
Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
nengibo:

Who annex who, this is a case of kettle calling pot black, is it the Ijaws that told the ikas, ikwerres & their likes to deny u ppl, the fact is that this recognized ethnic nationalities would rather identify with the Niger Delta cause than any other identity, and who wouldn't considering who igbos were and who they are now.
I'm sure you read my post before replying. Please go back and read again, this time slowly and carefully, then you'll understand my position.
Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by Ndiofe: 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
Interesting thread, greed is a very bad thing, that is y the North will continue to rule steal Niger-Delta wealth and use the money to corner ur women. No unity! I saw the most beautiful Urhobo girl married to an Aboki that should be her grand father. Miss World 2001 is married to an Aboki yet a so called fake SS is hear fighting igbos.
Oil or no oil igbos wil always seek ur inclusion into Biafra, like we will our other neighbours up North, the Idoma and Igala. Key word, we will seek in hope that u accept but if u dont peace be upon u my brother, peace and love.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by nengibo: 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
unstableaswater:

Really, u are now seeing double abi, well i just decided to contribute my own 2 cents. U can carry on ur re.tarded debate. Anuofia!
This man u are funny oh, hammerf/ unstableasigbo, im not debating with u, no one can debate with an illogical human being, you are the one who mentioned me...gud nyt & happy easter
Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by nengibo: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
hammerF:

4 dat comment u deserve 24 lashes machette.

Wat kind of weed u smoke come dey type?

As 4 the Aro war, even different igbo clans fight amongst themselves. We need to enlighten each other to live peacefully side by side.

SS/SE are one, we are neighbours, if yorubas occupied that location in SS, we will do the same with them becos it is the progression of things.

Change is the only formula that is constant. Where u wan go sef? Where u dey go? U are with us, either dat or we kill ourselves everyday until u beg 4 peace .
What is all this gibberish?
Please dont quote me again, u seem drunk with ignorance
Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by hammerF: 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
nengibo:

What is all this gibberish?
Please dont quote me again, u seem drunk with ignorance

U expect me to take a faceless site seriously? How do i know u are from Rivers and not an Afonja?

This is y i dont even bother to engage u constructively, i bring the debate right down to ur level which i know u will understand very well. Street level.

8 fact u should know:

1)Biafra or NigerDelta Republic will never happen becos of greed. Nobody will give NigerDelta a country, if it comes to that Ijaw will go on their own, Efik will go on their own, Bini will go on their own. Everybody will have to be a country on their own.
Hence we are stuck in Nigeria.

2)Igbos will always be ur neighbour, they are not moving anywhere.

3)Oil will one day lose commercial value, we did not leave the stone age to stop using stone. We will not leave the oil age to stone using oil. Already their is diversification in the energy market with focus on renewable source of energy.

4)NigerDelta is not a united entity, Ijaw and Urhobo or Itsekiri cannot coexist and Ijaw cannot drag igbo people into NigerDelta leaving the SE. SS has igbo people in Rivers and Delta, all the way to Opobo and Bonny.

5)The biggest loser here so far are the SS minorities. U lost ur land, water, women and oil to Aboki, Afonja. Agbani Darego Miss world is now Agbani Danjuma.

6)By taking Igbo property in Port Harcourt, u forced them to develop Lagos, do u know how much the state makes from Igbo investment through taX?

7)Igbo regard the SS AND iDOMA/ IGALA as their people and country man, even without oil based on ur geographical location, cultural similarities u will be requested to form a country with us.

8.) SS actually need Igbo population and land mass to create a viable economy and diversification of economic activity.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by raker300: 8:00am On Apr 18, 2017
hammerF:

U expect me to take a faceless site seriously? How do i know u are from Rivers and not an Afonja?

This is y i dont even bother to engage u constructively, i bring the debate right down to ur level which i know u will understand very well. Street level.

8 fact u should know:

1)Biafra or NigerDelta Republic will never happen becos of greed. Nobody will give NigerDelta a country, if it comes to that Ijaw will go on their own, Efik will go on their own, Bini will go on their own. Everybody will have to be a country on their own.
Hence we are stuck in Nigeria.

2)Igbos will always be ur neighbour, they are not moving anywhere.

3)Oil will one day lose commercial value, we did not leave the stone age to stop using stone. We will not leave the oil age to stone using oil. Already their is diversification in the energy market with focus on renewable source of energy.

4)NigerDelta is not a united entity, Ijaw and Urhobo or Itsekiri cannot coexist and Ijaw cannot drag igbo people into NigerDelta leaving the SE. SS has igbo people in Rivers and Delta, all the way to Opobo and Bonny.

5)The biggest loser here so far are the SS minorities. U lost ur land, water, women and oil to Aboki, Afonja. Agbani Darego Miss world is now Agbani Danjuma.

6)By taking Igbo property in Port Harcourt, u forced them to develop Lagos, do u know how much the state makes from Igbo investment through taX?

7)Igbo regard the SS AND iDOMA/ IGALA as their people and country man, even without oil based on ur geographical location, cultural similarities u will be requested to form a country with us.

8.) SS actually need Igbo population and land mass to create a viable economy and diversification of economic activity.
the ijaw are moving to conquer the entire ss. When that happens, we'll see who is left. The ss is the most divided and deceived region ever. Their "abandoned property" saga has left a bad taste of them in the igbo....and we all know, the igbo never forgets
Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by raker300: 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by raker300: 5:58am On May 03, 2017
Lalasticlala Is this not front page material ?
Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by ejanla077: 5:44pm On May 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Provide proof that they saw it as a war on Christianity. Playing the victim card again, I see.

Most of you forget that Gowon, the military head of state at the time is Christian, ditto Awolowo whom most of you think starved Biafra to death, ditto the Yoruba generals that crushed the opposition, people like Obasanjo etc.

They were all Christians, so I wonder How your small mind could imagine it was a religious war?

my yoruba muslim brother dont forget dat slave dont mind religion... our masters used us den.

wen awolowo found out he took d cowardly route just like any of us will do

1 Like

Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by ElsonMorali: 6:13pm On May 19, 2017
ejanla077:

my yoruba muslim brother dont forget dat slave dont mind religion... our masters used us den.

wen awolowo found out he took d cowardly route just like any of us will do

Sorry, im not your brother. If you are looking for your family, go check in the lagoon. undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by Ibadanpikin: 4:50pm On May 24, 2020
God is our strength

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by Dedetwo(m): 4:56pm On May 24, 2020
raker300:
Abagana victory.

Biafran troops annihilated an entire Nigerian battalion in one quick sweep.

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/5153878_img4920_jpeg9dec106b7ab6d9653304704aebfde2d2

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/5153879_img4921_jpege20718d9fa66656348881b622c399adc

Few loudmouthed dingbats who pass as narrators had branded it as an act of lucky shot.
Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by Dedetwo(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2020
Godfullsam:
Ojukwu is very wicked. He started what he could not finish....

@ d end, he ran away leaving thousands of igbos to die.

Ranting of an ant!!! Ojukwu did not start the Nigeria/Biafra but defended his people from onslaught masterminded by northern and western regions of Nigeria along with so-called minorities. Nothing defines Nigeria to me more than Nigeria/Biafra war.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by IGBOSON1: 5:03pm On May 24, 2020
edudguy:
I know this thread was opened to appeal to the senses of Biafra supporters (which I know it has) but let's look at this... war has no winner, both sides will be losers... I know Ojukwu saw the war as the only option (at that time) because of the progroms.. The military government was indifferent to what was going on..... but that war claimed lives... property worth millions were lost.... I am sure if Ojukwu had a rethink he would have considered other options other than war.... that's why I kind of feel sorry when people say : Biafra or War? Do they really know what war is? Do they think war is heroism? They haven't experienced war before.... just the pictures above makes me sick..... Nigeria has a big problem; a very big problem but violence is not the answer; it will never be..... We must sort out our problems..... Now, I know people will come for my head but I don't care It's the truth anyway...Now you'll see the two tribes insulting each other.. just wait they are coming... I am an Igbo man by the way

It’s apologists like you that murderous, jihadist Igbo haters love!

Who is advocating for war...that is besides the animals that say if Biafrans/Ndigbo insist on their fundamental human rights, that there will be war!?

If everyone does the right thing then war wouldn’t be on the cards! But keep on denying a people their basic rights, and keep on telling them they’re enslaved to Lugards’ ‘one Nigeria’ whether they like it or not, and the inevitable outcome would be a war for freedom! And just know ANY WAR STARTED IN NIGERIA TODAY WILL SOUND THE DEATH-KNELL TO ITS CONTINUED EXISTENCE!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by edudguy(m): 9:16pm On May 26, 2020
IGBOSON1:

It’s apologists like you that murderous, jihadist Igbo haters love!

Who is advocating for war...that is besides the animals that say if Biafrans/Ndigbo insist on their fundamental human rights, that there will be war!?

If everyone does the right thing then war wouldn’t be on the cards! But keep on denying a people their basic rights, and keep on telling them they’re enslaved to Lugards’ ‘one Nigeria’ whether they like it or not, and the inevitable outcome would be a war for freedom! And just know ANY WAR STARTED IN NIGERIA TODAY WILL SOUND THE DEATH-KNELL TO ITS CONTINUED EXISTENCE!
Yep, anyone that does not agree with you is a jihadist and a murderer. Man, you reek of hate.

You can get your point across with the insults you know.

You can never equate the Biafra of the 1960s with this one. This one is not genuine Kanu is speaking from two sides of his mouth
Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by AhoadaRivers: 9:26pm On May 26, 2020
cathodekazim:
you know this n you r still treading on another war path

Kazeemu, typical yoruba muslim. Empty skulled creatures.
Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by Deebwebb: 10:04pm On May 26, 2020
cathodekazim:

you should be d one to ask ur father lad

we all know tht ur fathers greed, miragious aspirations n illiteracy caused the war

yiu can still start another one

BUHARI will b vry glad
devilish parasite grin believe it you will be dead when we achieve Biafra,ojukwu made some mistakes,British supported Nigeria,but this time those things won't happen again!!!up Biafra the land of the rising sun...
Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by Deebwebb: 10:07pm On May 26, 2020
edudguy:
I know this thread was opened to appeal to the senses of Biafra supporters (which I know it has) but let's look at this... war has no winner, both sides will be losers... I know Ojukwu saw the war as the only option (at that time) because of the progroms.. The military government was indifferent to what was going on..... but that war claimed lives... property worth millions were lost.... I am sure if Ojukwu had a rethink he would have considered other options other than war.... that's why I kind of feel sorry when people say : Biafra or War? Do they really know what war is? Do they think war is heroism? They haven't experienced war before.... just the pictures above makes me sick..... Nigeria has a big problem; a very big problem but violence is not the answer; it will never be..... We must sort out our problems..... Now, I know people will come for my head but I don't care It's the truth anyway...Now you'll see the two tribes insulting each other.. just wait they are coming... I am an Igbo man by the way
o boy you are not igbo,stop deceiving yourself ...Fulani's are already killing people down south and you are here talking crap...you are lucky we are on nairaland...useless Dev*l

1 Like

Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by Yujin(m): 10:18pm On May 26, 2020
edudguy:
Yep, anyone that does not agree with you is a jihadist and a murderer. Man, you reek of hate.

You can get your point across with the insults you know.

You can never equate the Biafra of the 1960s with this one. This one is not genuine Kanu is speaking from two sides of his mouth

This Biafra is bigger than Nnamdi Kanu. Don't you see that millions of Biafrans sit the whole day at home on 30th yearly in remembrance of our heroes? Was it not Ralph Uwazuruike that started revived in 1999? When we perceived his derailment, majority sought for another leader and MNK emerged. If Kanu for any reason fails, another tougher than him will emerge until Biafra is established. The only option for our enemies is to open up the entire region for economic growth and restructure so that every region control their resources. This we know they'll never do. We're more prepared for that which they desire to do. We know it so well and will meet with them at the appointed time.
Death to the evil contraption.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by Deebwebb: 10:22pm On May 26, 2020
Biafrans try following Simeon ekpa on Facebook to see more gory and good sides too,without the british superior firearms and Egyptians flying the fighter jets and the starvation strategy we could have won the war,British blocked the sea,we couldn't use our seaports,Cameroun stopped France Superior firearms to come to us in calabar... many biafrans today are angry,war is coming,biafrans in the north come back so you won't become a victim....the youths changed Nigeria history, ojukwu, Gowon, obasanjo, effiong,buhari were all youths,is time we change our history,a history our children will be proud of...
Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by gwafaeziokwu: 10:36pm On May 26, 2020
ElsonMorali:

Just look at you making a fool of yourself.

It was a war. Were you expecting a war without casualties, where the enemy won't kill you because you're Igbo?

Your mentality is Really juvenile. I swear.

Pogrom is war?

1 Like

Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by edudguy(m): 12:58am On May 27, 2020
Deebwebb:
o boy you are not igbo,stop deceiving yourself ...Fulani's are already killing people down south and you are here talking crap...you are lucky we are on nairaland...useless Dev*l
If we were not on Nairaland what would you have done. I swear why be say una just like to threaten people and insult people.

I did not say Biafra is a bad thing all I am saying is that the way Kanu is going about it me no support am. Was it not few days to the election that he now endorsed PDP. If he wants to do this Biafra of a thing let him not support any political party. Let him do it straight.

One guy just mentioned me and was threatening fire and brimstones on me. I just dey look the guy sha.

P.S You are the one that is useless. Very Useless I must say. Don't go and learn how to use punctuation marks be misbehaving

You want to tell me Kanu is bigger than Ojukwu one of the greatest man the South East has ever had.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by Area4Area: 2:06am On May 27, 2020
Deebwebb:
Biafrans try following Simeon ekpa on Facebook to see more gory and good sides too,without the british superior firearms and Egyptians flying the fighter jets and the starvation strategy we could have won the war,British blocked the sea,we couldn't use our seaports,Cameroun stopped France Superior firearms to come to us in calabar... many biafrans today are angry,war is coming,biafrans in the north come back so you won't become a victim....the youths changed Nigeria history, ojukwu, Gowon, obasanjo, effiong,buhari were all youths,is time we change our history,a history our children will be proud of...
See this one that can't aim a catapult talking of a war, can you stand an ordinary riot?
Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by knowledgeable: 2:50am On May 27, 2020
cathodekazim:

you should be d one to ask ur father lad

we all know tht ur fathers greed, miragious aspirations n illiteracy caused the war

yiu can still start another one

BUHARI will b vry glad

You are dammed for ever son, if not you must
have known inside you now, that Igbos can never in a 1000 years commit the level of atrocities the Fulanis have committed on Nigeria past/present and your gaze is not even in their direction but Igbos...
Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by caleboxylic: 2:50am On May 27, 2020
nengibo:

Bros here is the truth go and form your country and stop forming saviour, if the Niger Delta wants to leave the Nigerian state it will be on our own terms and not that of the Igbos, Niger Delta republic was declared before Biafra, we didn't need to go to Enugu to wave flag & protest or use propaganda, we don't need your help or selfish mentality of these so called majority tribes

What do you smoke? You have to face the reality here. The Biafra of 1967 that comprised the whole eastern region is dead and buried. Likewise, the Niger delta of old too.

The Biafra that will emerge is igbo speaking Biafra nation likewise your Ijaw Niger delta.

There is no way on this earth, Akwa ibom/crossriver won't form their own nation if Nigeria disintegrates because, their nation will be one of the best to emerge with that of yorouba and igbo.

Are you sure of Ogoni not forming an inpendent nation? Are you sure of itsekhiri, urohbo and Edo not forming a new nation? Everybody needs to face the reality.

Igbo nation will emerge and all the igbo speaking parts of SS geopolitical zone won't waste time to join their brothers.

Ijaw nation will emerge with present Bayelsa, some parts of rivers and delta.

Urohbo, itshekiri and Edo will form a new nation.

Akwa-Cross will emerge.

Ogoni will most likely form a nation.

This is the minimum number of nations to emerge from the present south south and south east. You should stop attaching your Ijaw Niger delta to others. Do you want to create mini Nigeria?

If you like, argue it for arguing sake but that's the reality.
Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by nengibo: 6:46am On May 27, 2020
caleboxylic:

What do you smoke? You have to face the reality here. The Biafra of 1967 that comprised the whole eastern region is dead and buried. Likewise, the Niger delta of old too.

The Biafra that will emerge is igbo speaking Biafra nation likewise your Ijaw Niger delta.

There is no way on this earth, Akwa ibom/crossriver won't form their own nation if Nigeria disintegrates because, their nation will be one of the best to emerge with that of yorouba and igbo.

Are you sure of Ogoni not forming an inpendent nation? Are you sure of itsekhiri, urohbo and Edo not forming a new nation? Everybody needs to face the reality.

Igbo nation will emerge and all the igbo speaking parts of SS geopolitical zone won't waste time to join their brothers.

Akwa-Cross will emerge.

This is the minimum number of nations to emerge from the present south south and south east. You should stop attaching your Ijaw Niger delta to others. Do you want to create mini Nigeria?

Drug abuse is bad, better leave hallucinogens so that kind reason like a sane person, Ijaws have never forced anyone to join Niger delta republic, the one of Boro was solely Ijaw even across Rivers, delta, edo, bayelsa, ondo and Aks we aren't protesting in other peoples land and insulting every tribe that refuses, so focus on ur biafra and leave ur neighbours to figure out their issue, nobody send you msg
Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by Top1gun: 7:10am On May 27, 2020
Can anyone believe a human being with a brain. Wrote this foolish comment ?! Na Wa O!
caleboxylic:

Akwa-Cross will emerge.

Re: Anambra State During The War (pix) by Top1gun: 7:14am On May 27, 2020
Look at this fool ?!

Deebwebb:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election / Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma / National Assembly Commission Confirms Ojo Olatunde As Clerk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.