Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,731 members, 7,840,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) (36437 Views)

Breaking: Former PDP National Chairman, Adamu Mu'azu Defects To APC. / 2019: Ex-PDP Governors Meet At Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu's Residence (Photos) / $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by malware: 10:25am On Apr 14, 2017
Ohhh silly me! I actually own the house in question, I just saw the papers in my wardrobe. I need my money, but let me come back from patience Jonathan 's house before claiming it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by Aburi001: 10:25am On Apr 14, 2017
bjt:
Chai, see as everybody dey disown the house.
Before nko?

Who wan go Kuje Prison?

3 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by YelloweWest: 10:26am On Apr 14, 2017
That money belongs to ameachi! angry
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by greatermax77(m): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2017
I strongly suspects that EFCC has discovered that the cash belongs to APC offical hence this pranks.
Lets be on watch over this recovering

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by duni04(m): 10:27am On Apr 14, 2017
sinistermind:
Now you all can see what Lere Olayinka said is connecting bits by bits. Watch and see, this is the last we will hear of this discovery...
Lere olayinka said nothing reasonable and intelligent. He said Amaechi owns the flat the money was found in and he subletted to Mo Abudu. What part of the topic did you see anything that sounds like Lere's mad ranting?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by Folksyharry(m): 10:28am On Apr 14, 2017
jmichlins:
I love as everyone dey disown the money. Make CBN carry the money put inside the economy. Imagine what will happen to the forex market

Case closed. Like someone suggested in one other thread, the CBN should give a deadline for the owner of the apartment or the money to show up and if no one shows up the money automatically belongs to the FG.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by loadedvibes: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2017
Bros me and you know say if you get that money you no go get time take dey view threads on NL
okonja:
Na me get ham
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by YelloweWest: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2017
greatermax77:
I strongly suspects that EFCC has discovered that the cash belongs to APC offical hence this pranks.
Lets be on watch over this recovering
Ameachi! To be exact! They probably thought the building still belongs to muazu that's why they made the findings public but now yawa don gas!

5 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by BlackBaron: 10:30am On Apr 14, 2017
9 years ago... 2008.

I know unrelated, but can Mr Muazu furnish us with the bank loan statements or can we also speculate it was built with money from Nigeria coffers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by omogidi234(m): 10:33am On Apr 14, 2017
thesicilian:
EFCC has failed again, which is not surprising since they chose to make the discovery public before doing proper investigations as to who actually owns it.
Now the real owner is going to destroy any evidence connecting him/her to the money beforehand

This thing is very easy now. Muazu should tell us the agent that sold this particular flat. The agent in turn will tell us who bought. There is also facility management. Who has been paying all the service charges of the flat all these years?

4 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2017
jmichlins:
I love as everyone dey disown the money. Make CBN carry the money put inside the economy. Imagine what will happen to the forex market

It's a pity nothing would happen, because the money is going into another looters acc.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by babadee1(m): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2017
thesicilian:
EFCC has failed again, which is not surprising since they chose to make the discovery public before doing proper investigations as to who actually owns it.
Now the real owner is going to destroy any evidence connecting him/her to the money beforehand

Use your head. If they hadn't immediately made it public that money would have disappeared and become unaccounted for by now. This is Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by AreaFada2: 10:35am On Apr 14, 2017
Love Machine:
After an initial denial.Anyway,a middle man has been contracted to claim ownership of the #15b found in one of the building apartment.

The truth will likely never be known. Especially if they find out that it belongs to a current APC member.

I wonder how the owner of a flat in a place like Osborne Street can be hard to find out. No documents issued for the sale? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by 2bam: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2017
why am i even disturbing myself over politricians,they have made their life already.i just tire! i have been working now for. close to 11yrs still i cannot boast of 100k in my account,life is not fair atall.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by AreaFada2: 10:38am On Apr 14, 2017
omogidi234:

This thing is very easy now. Muazu should tell us the agent that sold this particular flat. The agent in turn will tell us who bought. There is also facility management. Who has been paying all the service charges of the flat all these years?

If they mean to find out, it won't take more than a few hours. We all know they already know.

If it belongs to one of the govt sympathisers, they will cover it up.

So that the gullible public will automatically assume it belongs to Jonathan.
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by rusher14: 10:38am On Apr 14, 2017
1983, whilst working in the ministries of health and social welfare for just 3 years Mu'azu was also into properties.

He must be a silent achiever.
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by madridguy(m): 10:38am On Apr 14, 2017
This is serious.
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by jamace(m): 10:42am On Apr 14, 2017
EFCC sure knows the owner of that money.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 14, 2017
WOW.

So who owns that flat ?
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 14, 2017
rusher14:
1983, whilst working in the ministries of health and social welfare for just 3 years Mu'azu was also into properties.

He must be a silent achiever.
He mentioned bank loan. Did you read that part or you just want to make sure he is guilty. Let's stay analytical.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by subchris(m): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2017
That flat actually belong to me, but I think I made payment in my dreams.
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by rusher14: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2017
Billyonaire:
He mentioned bank loan. Did you read that part or you just want to make sure he is guilty. Let's stay analytical.

He also said he has been into properties since 1983 when he worked in the said ministries.

Is there any contradiction?

Why is that too difficult to accept?
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by wyqay: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2017
if it will not be swept under the carpet later the day.proper investigation will reveal the real owner. I bet you.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by saintade01(m): 10:46am On Apr 14, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

This amount of money without a verified owner....
Was the flat not rented out to someone ?
Is there no tenancy agreement ?
How was it paid for ?
Can the Landlord not be summoned to give evidence and cast light on the issue ?
Who did the whistle blower originally implicate ?
These are simple and logical questions
Indeed these are simple and logical questions in debeloped countries with good democracy not in Nigeria democracy where everything is complicated.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by figure007(m): 10:47am On Apr 14, 2017
[quote author=dragonking3 post=55553960]If everybody is disowning the house, who now actually owns the house? [/quote. My concern is why is the house not related to ordinary business man?? Everything called evil is related and linked to our politicians ... This country self

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by Btruth: 10:47am On Apr 14, 2017
dragonking3:
If everybody is disowning the house, who now actually owns the house?
the fear of Buhari, Magu and EFCC is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by rasputinn(m): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Because the money belongs to an APC person! grin grin

That's the truth
it's amazing how blind and gullible most Nigeria n's are.See their crass display of stupidity and low intelligence on social media believing the propaganda of lies.The desperation of the spin doctors releasing the haphazard info about the ownership of the house especially the desperation to link it to either PDP people or those that worked with GEJ shows that the house actually belongs to a member of this present administration or one highly linked to them

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by Acidosis(m): 10:50am On Apr 14, 2017
even without a bank loan, Adamu Muazu can afford that flat given the level of corruption among Nigerian Governors.

Muazu was Governor of Bauchi for 8 solid years.
Tinubu was governor for 8 years.

Late Abubakar Audu was governor for only 4 years, yet he stole N1.2 billion Naira. An APC Chieftain even admitted that Audu was in possession of Kogi's N1.2 Billion. If Audu could make that in just 4 years and exonerated by the party of Saints, I see no reason why an ex-Governor who ruled for 8 years (same time Tinubu was perpendicularly looting Lagos state) with many businesses cannot afford a mere flat in Ikoyi.

Find us the real owners of this money or you folks should keep shut already!

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by airmark(m): 10:50am On Apr 14, 2017
chimere66:
I sold all the apartments through established estate agents as such I have no knowledge or interest in who purchases or rents any of the flats.

This is the red flag. Can security operatives ask this id.iot to produce those agents he used to sell the apartments? Let's us know who they sold flats 7a and 7b to. Oloriburuku gbogbo. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by iswallker(m): 10:50am On Apr 14, 2017
dragonking3:
If everybody is disowning the house, who now actually owns the house?

Did you read the article at all...?
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by aftatechbiz(m): 10:51am On Apr 14, 2017
iaatmguy:
But didn't the whistle blower reveal the name of the owner of the flat? If the whistle blower knows there is cash in the flat, he/she should also know the name of the owner
I wonder o! Abi, how did the whisleblower know there is money there when he doesn't know those who kept it there. Could it be a mistaken identity...my personal opinion tho.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State / INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 / Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.