Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,983 members, 7,852,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) (36464 Views)

Breaking: Former PDP National Chairman, Adamu Mu'azu Defects To APC. / 2019: Ex-PDP Governors Meet At Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu's Residence (Photos) / $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by dignity33: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2017
Kaduna airport no owner, Balogun market no owner and now Lagos flat no owner . EFCC have failed.
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by Mickeysho(m): 10:52am On Apr 14, 2017
iaatmguy:
But didn't the whistle blower reveal the name of the owner of the flat? If the whistle blower knows there is cash in the flat, he/she should also know the name of the owner
U are so on point

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by MosD: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2017
Still beats me why it's this difficult to track the owner of the house
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2017
Hmmmm, that money can finish the lagos ibadan express road remain sef. May the blood of the innocent citizens be upon the head of every looter.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by thesicilian: 10:56am On Apr 14, 2017
babadee1:

Use your head.
I'd rather use my brain. How does making the news public guarantee the safety of money that was already in EFCC custody? How do you catch a criminal that already knows you are coming?
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by distilledwalex(m): 10:57am On Apr 14, 2017
thesicilian:
EFCC has failed again, which is not surprising since they chose to make the discovery public before doing proper investigations as to who actually owns it.
Now the real owner is going to destroy any evidence connecting him/her to the money beforehand
Thats the truth.. The way these agencies work ehn.. U go wan fear if they are actually been handled by professionals
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by fashrola(m): 10:58am On Apr 14, 2017
dragonking3:
If everybody is disowning the house, who now actually owns the house?

I guess you hardly read posts on NL.. Oya go back and read the post carefully and edit your post and thank me later undecided
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by temitope277(m): 10:59am On Apr 14, 2017
fake news everywhere
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 14, 2017
Glad he confessed he built the house, please sir, kindly tell us who bought the house from you abi the buyer doesnt have name ni
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by ooshinibos: 11:05am On Apr 14, 2017
the money belongs to the Nigerian people
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by thesicilian: 11:05am On Apr 14, 2017
omogidi234:

This thing is very easy now. Muazu should tell us the agent that sold this particular flat. The agent in turn will tell...
And all these information can actually be obtained in less than 3hrs.
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by mynd1(f): 11:06am On Apr 14, 2017
drss2:
a govt ruling by propaganda n blackmail will fall victim to its own propaganda.
Oh stfu joor. Mtchewww, enemy of state.
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 14, 2017
rusher14:

He also said he has been into properties since 1983 when he worked in the said ministries.

Is there any contradiction?

Why is that too difficult to accept?

You need education on Construction Loans. If you have any idea how it works, you wont disgrace yourself.
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by rusher14: 11:12am On Apr 14, 2017
Billyonaire:

You need education on Construction Loans. If you have any idea how it works, you wont disgrace yourself.

Stop frothing sputum and accept the facts.

Mu'azu claims he has been into properties since 1983.

The fact remains Mu'azu was in the ministries of health and social welfare from 1980 to 1983. Therefore, he was already into properties within 3 years of working in the ministries.

Again I conclude he must be a silent achiever.
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by talk2maurice(m): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2017
I Am the owner of both the house and the money..

I'm on tour right now, EFCC, keep my money save 4 me till when i'm back...

You will be rewarded accordenly
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by lexy2014: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2017
dragonking3:
If everybody is disowning the house, who now actually owns the house?
am d owner
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by profbabatunde: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2017
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pppYNeLM6B4][/url] Easter greetings from Lagooz Schools
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by calberian: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2017
This one that everyone is rejecting the money and the flat and all I need is an infinitesimally insignificant fraction of the sum to pay my rent, can I just be squatting there till I get an alternative?

In any case, in the event that Muazu claims ignorance of the individual/company that bought the said apartment, his account statement from 9yrs ago (or less) would reveal the required identity.

I choose to believe that the efcc has followed this paper trail thoroughly before starting out on this media trial. Either so or there's rodents in the barn. And it's not these folks stashing cash in abandoned condos and shops.

When pigeons in your coop, gotta watch where your birds lay.
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by lexy2014: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2017
damybamss:
Glad he confessed he built the house, please sir, kindly tell us who bought the house from you abi the buyer doesnt have name ni
this is d third burst in less than 2 weeks yet efcc can't put a name and a face 2 any of d seizures with hard evidence.efcc has failed. muazu doesn't have a case 2 answer cos efcc didn't do a thorough job

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by babadee1(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2017
thesicilian:
I'd rather use my brain. How does making the news public guarantee the safety of money that was already in EFCC custody? How do you catch a criminal that already knows you are coming?

The money was counted at the site of discovery the total was announced and the evidence was photographed and publicized widely before the money was transported to the CBN. If you don't think that procedure reduces the risk that the money will develop wings and fly out of the CBN vaults then you're not being honest with yourself.
By the way hiding the discovery of the money also does not guarantee that any of the culprits will be caught.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by babadee1(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2017
thesicilian:

One final point. The moment EFCC broke down the door and carted out that money the person that put it there whoever that may be already knew. I don't understand how you imagine such a discovery can be hidden from someone who has kept over 43 million dollars somewhere as if they won't know immediately.
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by gare(f): 11:57am On Apr 14, 2017
thesicilian:
EFCC has failed again, which is not surprising since they chose to make the discovery public before doing proper investigations as to who actually owns it.
Now the real owner is going to destroy any evidence connecting him/her to the money beforehand

Thanks to you, please tell them, when you throw away professionalism to the dirt, and think with your feet that is the kind of results you get.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by LorDBolton(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2017
alezzy13:
Pls you imbecilic dolts should stop using your borrowed 10mb data to defending these useless politicians. IT makes you all look incredibly stuupid.

WTF is "no PDP man can own that money" How the F** do you know that??

Whoever has links to that house clearly has a case to answer. Whether PDP, APC, APGA, HIV, I dont give a rats ass. IF indeed Amaechi is implicated, he MUST face the music.

I now come to NL to laugh at the idiots you were referencing

Honestly like u ... I am also shocked at how these guys above u can be so daft

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by thesicilian: 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
babadee1:
Your points are valid ones. I only hope this doesn't end up as a medial crusade only, because these guys seem to be the worst agency ever when it comes to actually apprehending and prosecuting culprits.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by ogastone(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
You picked something and no one claims to own it, what are you waiting for ? It may be a miracle money that will help Nigeria solve some of her problem.Please use it wisely. We pray for more miracle money into the Nation account.
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by KAYD007(m): 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
thesicilian:

EFCC have not failed mbok! This is a success on the Part of EFCC...if they hadn't make the discovery public....owners of the funds will start pulling string behind the scene and nothing will be heard...But now that the discovery is in public domain...and all eyes are gleefully on the funds....we the people will keep barraging them on how far with the investigation to ascertain owners....it's a good thing and a success for the EFCC. Eventually the money goes back to the Single Treasury Account to funds the government developmental projects.
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by lexy2014: 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
fuckyoumhen:
EFCC SHOULD INVESTIGATE & REVEAL THE IDENTITY OF WHOEVER THAT OWNS THE FLAT WHERE THE MONEY WAS FOUND
isn't that d first thing they should have done?

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by lexy2014: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
KAYD007:

EFCC have not failed mbok! This is a success on the Part of EFCC...if they hadn't make the discovery public....owners of the funds will start pulling string behind the scene and nothing will be heard...But now that the discovery is in public domain...and all eyes are gleefully on the funds....we the people will keep barraging them on how far with the investigation to ascertain owners....it's a good thing and a success for the EFCC. Eventually the money goes back to the Single Treasury Account to funds the government developmental projects.
this is d 3rd burst in less than 2weeks or so.in all 3 seizures efcc has been unable 2 put a face or name on any of d seizures. so who do u now prosecute? every house has an occupant and a landlord and there are documents but what we have right now are at least 4 different owners to one item.is that an evidence of success or confusion? D lends credence to y efcc looses its cases because of their shambolic and haphazard way of doing things. regarding funds in d TSA, since it was inherited from d last administration, d TSA has generated no less than 5trillion yet d president still complains that there's no money. when they seize they come 2d media 2 brag about it.after that, they can't Nigerians were that money went or how its been used

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by KAYD007(m): 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
lexy2014:
isn't that d first thing they should have done?

You are saying they should have discovered the funds secretly and investigate secretly?

Doing that will involve certain power brokers trying to influence investigation from behind the scene but now that such discovery is made public...such people would not want to be associated with the funds....as it would tint their supposed hard earn reputation... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest / June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos / Renaming FUTA After Shagari Global Embarrassment, Alumni Tell Afe Babalola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.