Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn (15760 Views)

Ikoyi $43 Million: Five Osborne Towers VIP Tenants Under EFCC Probe / Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash / Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by Truepee(m): 8:04am On Apr 14, 2017
Lobbish listening to eazi ft big lean
Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by Tynasparks(f): 8:04am On Apr 14, 2017
Why move it to cbn When another group of people are waiting to steal it also.... Instead share it among the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by bethyz(m): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2017
See money . Am going after someone owing me 7500 naira today and someone has this kind of money locked up. Some people are born thieves . Some showing off their thief thief fathers money

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by nNEOo(m): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2017
CBN will convert it to dollar and pump it back into the economy, Dollar seems to be our only problem now if you ask CBN undecided
Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by HRich(m): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2017
Tazdroid:
Ikoyi cash to CBN? Is that the right place to relocate the money?

The EFCC should diligently follow up on how the cash is been managed. CBN isn't exactly a trustworthy institution nowadays

Should the money be given to Buhari to Keep?

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by Olufhemy(m): 8:08am On Apr 14, 2017
Thank you BUHARI/OSINBAJO

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by malware: 8:09am On Apr 14, 2017
HRich:
This is why I like GEJ's wife she came out not minding the shame or whatever might happen and claimed her money and she won her case now enjoying her cash

I like Andrew Yakubu for Claiming his cash

But because of Shame and disgrace the Yoruba who owes this money won't come out and claim his money

Nigeria is a Disgrace although

A single human being kept this money for his/herself and people are dying of hunger

Why are you speaking from both sides of your mouth?

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by nurusystem(m): 8:09am On Apr 14, 2017
Pdp don finish us

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by donmalcolm21(m): 8:10am On Apr 14, 2017
josephine123:
this people running this country are RUBBISH PEOPLE...

YOU FOUND MONEY IN A BIG BUILDING , U ARE STILL CONDUCTING INVESTIGATION ON WHO OWNS THE MONEY .. NO LANDLORD ? NO CAARETAKER ? NO TENANTS?

WHY NO PACK ALL OF THEM INTO KIRIKIRI FIRST ?
Your last paragraph gave you away as a kid

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 14, 2017
HRich:
This is why I like GEJ's wife she came out not minding the shame or whatever might happen and claimed her money and she won her case now enjoying her cash

But because of Shame and disgrace the Yoruba who owes this money won't come out and claim his money

And
A single human being kept this money for his/herself and people are dying of hunger
Omo ale ni iwo kinni jatijati yi!!

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by Graccccccccy(f): 8:10am On Apr 14, 2017
"and planned to review the Close Circuit Television (CCTV) of the building to determine the identity of a “haggard-looking” woman who is said to have been bringing in sacks (suspected to be holding the cash) into the apartment." Oguego is what i am seeing here.
Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by HRich(m): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2017
malware:

Why are you giving us two contradicting information, are you for or against the seizure of the money?

I'm not against seizing the money my brother, I mean those that owe the money should come out and claim it
Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by IncredibleJoe(m): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2017
ajalawole:
u get dirty mind. Go form them na cheesy

I Don gather guys for area

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by HRich(m): 8:13am On Apr 14, 2017
last35:
Omo ale ni iwo kinni jatijati yi!!
Lol
Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by spectator2001: 8:16am On Apr 14, 2017
Hmmnnnn, The house, was it empty? No document in sight which could give the security agencies some sort of lead to ascertain the authenticity of the owner of the apartment? We can do better as a nation please. Today Mrs Nnamdi, next minute Anenih's house, next Mu'azu. There is need for an official communication channel to disseminate genuine and verified information prior to running to the press with all these guessing they've engaged in.

Youths of the country, there is need to take the country back from these charlatans. It doesn't make sense anymore acting with this irresponsible "e nor concern me" attitude we've been exhibiting for years. We can start from NOW!
Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by teemy(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2017
i hope fingerprint evidence was not tampered with or destroyed while moving the notes.
Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by smartty68(m): 8:24am On Apr 14, 2017
drake2000x:
APC deceiving Nigerians with very low IQ. Look at the mint money, all wrapped and newly printed. CBN gave the money to Magu to plant in the so-called location, and then make it seem like a huge money was discovered. A day after money was recovered, the so-called was sent back to CBN...JUST LIKE THAT WITHOUT INVESTIGATION? Ask yourself...DOES THIS SOUND RIGHT TO YOU? Has Magu ever ever remitted the funds recovered to CBN, even one kobo...NO he hasn't! All these false flag is been orchestrated to distract the general public from Buhari health; critically ill right now as I type this, he is undergoing chemotherapy! Watch out for more money discovered tomorrow to continue to distract zombie Nigerians who cannot reason. All of a sudden within a week, monies are being discovered everywhere in Lagos, BDC to individuals

EFCC IS THE ONLY GOVERNMENT INSTITUTION IN NIGERIA THAT HAS NEVER REMITTED ONE KOBO TO THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT/CBN COFFERS SINCE CREATION!

This your analysis resemble mad person talk

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by Onyiokoroji: 8:35am On Apr 14, 2017
They are deceiving us. smiley......APC,, The more u look the less you see shocked it's a game pmb is playing to retain magu. We are watching, God bless Nigeria
Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by Onyiokoroji: 8:36am On Apr 14, 2017
They are deceiving us. smiley......APC,, The more u look the less you see shocked it's a game pmb is playing to retain magu. We are watching, God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by davoremix(m): 8:38am On Apr 14, 2017
angeltolly:
I hope you are not moving it to somebody's account o. It should not be another case of Olè gbe, Olè gbàá lipsrsealed

Infact with this huge money pumped into the economy, Nigeria has no business being in recession again. But then na story story we go Still hear

Bros, Dangote is the richest man in Africa. $19 billion dollars is not beans. When have you ever heard of any money this huge stolen by anyone?
Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 14, 2017
smartty68:

This your analysis resemble mad person talk

A typical Nigerian with low IQ
Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by mofebosola(m): 8:52am On Apr 14, 2017
EFCC doesn't need to trouble itself looking for the owner now since a court order has been given to anyone who owns it to show up of the money is finally forfeited
to the FG. To me, we should be counting since the ruling was given and before you know it we would count fourteen days now (more-so the judge did not say 14 working days).

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by HAH: 8:53am On Apr 14, 2017
Less than 24hrs after recovery they are already taking back to CBN

They proving my suspicion, this money may have been moved by the efcc from CBN and now they are taking it back there, all this I'd media stunts t keep Magu as chairman.

How do you ship in an exhibit less than 24hrs after recovery, no owner tilll now, they money is mint why can't they do forensic test on them and can be trace to it source with there serial number.
Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by msochi: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2017
Pls and pls....... whenever you guys make such moneysssss...... do not keep it to yourselves....... always help the needy...... and you will see God's protection over you,no one Will wanna put eyes on you, everyone will love you for who you are....... #Always Help!!!

If she was helping people....she wouldn't have been casted to the public.... I am sure she is a greedy woman.... if I had such money,no one will know,cos I help a lot when I have loose change.... but this is over loose change....she messed up...she didn't #help.
Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by WiseFool2(m): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2017
drake2000x:
APC deceiving Nigerians with very low IQ. Look at the mint money, all wrapped and newly printed. CBN gave the money to Magu to plant in the so-called location, and then make it seem like a huge money was discovered. A day after money was recovered, the so-called was sent back to CBN...JUST LIKE THAT WITHOUT INVESTIGATION? Ask yourself...DOES THIS SOUND RIGHT TO YOU? Has Magu ever ever remitted the funds recovered to CBN, even one kobo...NO he hasn't! All these false flag is been orchestrated to distract the general public from Buhari health; critically ill right now as I type this, he is undergoing chemotherapy! Watch out for more money discovered tomorrow to continue to distract zombie Nigerians who cannot reason. All of a sudden within a week, monies are being discovered everywhere in Lagos, BDC to individuals

EFCC IS THE ONLY GOVERNMENT INSTITUTION IN NIGERIA THAT HAS NEVER REMITTED ONE KOBO TO THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT/CBN COFFERS SINCE CREATION!
Ask yourself this pertinent question :Did i make any sense at all?

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by HAH: 9:01am On Apr 14, 2017
drake2000x:

you just nailed it they take us as fools, they have nothing to offer so this latest drama of discovering ownerless money, why would you ship exhibit less than 24hrs to CBN without any forensic on them, if you give me that money serial numbers sin they are mint I can tell you I source and when it was taken. They ar just playing to th gallery just to keep Magu as efcc chairman or as you said distract us from Buharis failings
Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by loswhite(m): 9:01am On Apr 14, 2017
drake2000x:

cow!!!!! No wonder Nigeria will remain like this with animals like u

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by loswhite(m): 9:04am On Apr 14, 2017
4Play:
This being Nigeria, there is a strong possibility that there is no actual $43m. Who did the counting and verified the said amount?
yakubu 9.7 million was also planted by EFCC. The way u ppl reason is so funny

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by YOUNGKAHUNA: 9:11am On Apr 14, 2017
Seems there are more dollar bills in Nigeria than America

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by Menzy86(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2017
HRich:

So the summary of what u have written now is that you like bold thieves right?

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn by djojo(m): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2017
If Americans think the way u think I bet u the country won't be great as this
loswhite:
cow!!!!! No wonder Nigeria will remain like this with animals like u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Governorship Aspirant Delivers Transformers Promised On Live Radio / FG Purchases N50m Earthquake Monitoring Equipment / PDP Demands Emefiele’s Resignation, Investigation Over Alleged Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.