Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,362 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Wife Beaten And Blinded By Husband Over Their Housemaid, Drops Case - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Beaten And Blinded By Husband Over Their Housemaid, Drops Case (23559 Views)

Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks / Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) / Ethiopian Lady Blinded By Husband, Her Mouth Permanently Melted Together.Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Beaten And Blinded By Husband Over Their Housemaid, Drops Case by marsoden: 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
oshe11:
It wasnt supose to b funi or mk u cum

its jst to mk u tink n realise

In what language did you write that?
Re: Wife Beaten And Blinded By Husband Over Their Housemaid, Drops Case by oshe11: 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
doctor306:
I feal Ur pain bro but they ain't listing to court orders talk more of our voice

this country can't be better so just accept Ur fate
hmmmmm......

so na like dis we go dey?

1 Like

Re: Wife Beaten And Blinded By Husband Over Their Housemaid, Drops Case by texazzpete(m): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
99% of the time when there's a case of rape against a minor or a case of spousal abuse etc, you always find church members and pastors coming around to beg for the violent ones.

What sort of end-time Christians are these?

Nigerians lack care for their fellow man. Imagine neighbors saw a man beating a woman with a cutlass and all they could do was to beg.

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Beaten And Blinded By Husband Over Their Housemaid, Drops Case by Missmossy(f): 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
Poverty is such a terrible disease embarassed this young lady has gone through a lot in the hands of this murderer that calls himself a man. He has killed her already, getting her injured in the eye,before he ruins her life completely she should stay far from him.

Getting married at 14, having four kids already so not easy yet suffering is the order of the day. This is so disheartening.
Re: Wife Beaten And Blinded By Husband Over Their Housemaid, Drops Case by Jabioro: 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
You are half gone (don) those who advised to withdraw the case should also stand by to raise the money for the results ..18 years of domestic violence.. kuku stay more.. @least we can meet at feet of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Wife Beaten And Blinded By Husband Over Their Housemaid, Drops Case by doctor306(m): 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
oshe11:
hmmmmm......

so na like dis we go dey?
na only God fit save us
Re: Wife Beaten And Blinded By Husband Over Their Housemaid, Drops Case by Carth678: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
Keep withdrawing cases of domestic violence
Once you're dead its all over
Re: Wife Beaten And Blinded By Husband Over Their Housemaid, Drops Case by frankblinkz(m): 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
doctor306:
I don't have much to say but

thank you op for giving me the opportunity to comment
thank you lalastic for opening my account for me
thank you Mr sheun for creating this group
thank you iya Bose for allowing me charge my phone in Ur shop I appreciate
baba Lekan am also grateful for the charger you borrowed me
and lastly thank you GLO for giving me cheap DATA
am very grateful if not for u ppl I wount be 3rd to comment

if its paining you come and beat me an at ojo Barack
u mean my ojo barracks(Gojere, moshalashi,camp 2 or can 4)proudly barracks boy ex-commando
Re: Wife Beaten And Blinded By Husband Over Their Housemaid, Drops Case by doctor306(m): 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
frankblinkz:
u mean my ojo barracks(Gojere, moshalashi,camp 2 or can 4)proudly barracks boy ex-commando

And u want me to tell you abi grin grin

So u will come and beat me

Re: Wife Beaten And Blinded By Husband Over Their Housemaid, Drops Case by frankblinkz(m): 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
doctor306:

And u want me to tell you abi grin grin

So u will come and beat me
no na..barracks ppl re the most calm ppl on planet earth can't hurt u nigga
Re: Wife Beaten And Blinded By Husband Over Their Housemaid, Drops Case by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
Keep preciousing for a dullard yet you don't want to die before your time.

La Caravan.
Re: Wife Beaten And Blinded By Husband Over Their Housemaid, Drops Case by TinaAnita(f): 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
If she ends up dying in that ill marriage her problem
Re: Wife Beaten And Blinded By Husband Over Their Housemaid, Drops Case by newspostng(m): 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Wife Beaten And Blinded By Husband Over Their Housemaid, Drops Case by Origin(f): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
The government will not see this news. The government should prosecute: Intent to inflict bodily harm, inflicting bodily harm, attempted murder, threat to the neighborhood, madness, etc.

The church cannot help the woman in this trying times?

Can some very hefty men (preferably weight lifters) kindly volunteer to beat this man up.
Re: Wife Beaten And Blinded By Husband Over Their Housemaid, Drops Case by mikolo80: 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Wife Beaten And Blinded By Husband Over Their Housemaid, Drops Case by BetaThings: 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:
PUNCH Metro gathered that Precious, a mother of four children, got married to the suspect when she was barely 14 years old.

Same people call Northerners several unprintable names for marrying 18yr old.

Which kind hypocrisy be dis na?

And this might just be one of several similar cases.

But these same people tried to make us understand that all female children in those places are in schools, for God's sake, is a 14yr old a graduate?

This is what happens when people prefer to mind other people's business rather than their's.

Do you remember what they said about Yerima's marriage or Ese relationship with Yellow
Peadophilia, child rape etc etc

Christians are remarkably wicked - they lie, slander
and cause uproar over the actions of Muslims and stand by Christians who do similar deeds

1 Like

Re: Wife Beaten And Blinded By Husband Over Their Housemaid, Drops Case by adontcare(f): 12:30am On Apr 15, 2017
It is well shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy Connives With Elder Brother To Poison Boss’ Family (Video) / Seven Feared Dead As Smugglers Engage Customs In Gun Duel In Ogun / Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.