Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,894 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks (32074 Views)

Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) / Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) / Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by dachiwater: 5:07am On Mar 29, 2019
A Nigerian man took to Facebook to narrate how he was sexually abused by their housemaid who was in her twenties, when he was just 7-years-old. The now married Nigerian man who took to Facebook to narrate how he was sexually abused by their housemaid when he was 7, disclosed that all his cryings kind of added to her pleasure as she would dip his head in-between her thighs to make me suck on her.

According to him unlike the girl child, the boy child does not bleed when molested. You might not notice it in his walk and you probably won’t find any evidence even if you subject him to physical examination. But the act often leaves the very essence of his being shredded. Worst still, the society expects him to keep quiet, he fears being called a weakling. So he sucks it all in, the experience builds up, stratas upon startas until a character and an identity is formed.

Abolaji Dairo wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/29/man-narrates-how-he-was-sexually-abused-by-their-housemaid-when-he-was-7/

8 Likes

Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by Elagancy: 5:09am On Mar 29, 2019
hmm
lalasticlala come and help put me on FP. pls I go buy u snake peppersoup.
but of a serious note, we de male gender dey suffer o. and in silence.

5 Likes

Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by gaby(m): 5:14am On Mar 29, 2019
Wicked agbaya aunty dem wey rob our cradles....

We say no to sexual molestation/violence against men...

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by jullidee2006: 5:22am On Mar 29, 2019
sorry
Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by Fathertony: 6:18am On Mar 29, 2019
He was 7? Lucky him
I was only 5 when my Nanny Robbed me of my innocence and transformed me into the sex freak I nearly became if not for providence .

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by chiommy123(f): 6:25am On Mar 29, 2019
Why didn't you report to your dad or mum? There's a way you say something's they know you're not kidding at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by decatalyst(m): 6:46am On Mar 29, 2019
chiommy123:
Why didn't you report to your dad or mum? There's a way you say something's they know you're not kidding at all

Your expect him to have the courage of an eagle and the boldness of a Lion at that age?

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by meezynetwork(m): 7:46am On Mar 29, 2019
Hmmm. Emotional
Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by itspzpics(m): 8:27am On Mar 29, 2019
Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by GistMore: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2019
Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by Opistorincos(m): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
Na so all dem big for nothing elderly ladies dey do

1 Like

Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
Those housemaids no try at all, but we enjoy am sha

16 Likes

Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by spiceadole: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
Sex is always a trophy for men.
Men always hunt, want, enjoy sex.
They even compare it to food.
That's why.
Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by Or11: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
I’m too ashamed to tell my story

8 Likes

Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by noisy45(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
I wish I was molested like that by female family relatives that took care of me at that age. See enjoyment tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
embarassed
Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by policace: 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
whow!
Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by pocohantas(f): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Those housemaids no try at all, but we enjoy am sha

Speak for yourself.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by publicenemy(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
Same thing happened to me at that same age and I enjoyed it.... When I think about it today I still enjoy it...

At 7 nobody can force you to lick her vag1na...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by kenzysmith: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
I was a victim also buh he pain me say i never get sense then i still dey use sense dey ask my mum weda she get her number. I have to show the coach who taught me how to play that am now a professional

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by adanny01(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
A friend of mine admitted to have been abused by his aunties.

We thought during the university that he didn't like girls or a virgin.

He later confessed that he had little sexual feelings for women since after he was abused by his grownup aunties. He actually had repeated sex with both of them who lived with his family.

Glad he turned out ok.

8 Likes

Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by bigsmoke2(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
Abuse of male child is actually more common than reported I suffered similar fate at about 4yrs from multiple older females extended relatives as at the time it didn't feel wrong cuz I didn't know better. But somehow I turned out alright.

29 Likes

Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by whitebeard(m): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
Eeya...stories dat touch..!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by BrainSanitizer: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by obitobe: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
This is serious which really happens and most parent aren't aware that things like this do happen.
Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by namiji2598: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
Elagancy:
hmm
lalasticlala come and help put me on FP. pls I go buy u snake peppersoup.
but of a serious note, we de male gender dey suffer o. and in silence.
oga now that u ar fully grown up.why nt jus go and collect ur real share now for real

2 Likes

Re: Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks by optimusprime2(m): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
Childhood molestations... one of the major reasons most guys become Gay... 92% of gay guys were once molested as minors.
Quote me anywhere

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cleaner Leads Gang To Rob Boss’ Neighbours (photo) / Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) / Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.