Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal (13461 Views)

Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case / Breaking News Godwin Obaseki Wins PDP Primary / Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by fratermathy(m): 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
Oshiomole be like

Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by Mopolchi: 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
Apshit knocking Pdthieves continually out.
Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by EdCure: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Nigeria is a joke grin grin
The joke is on you...wailing joker.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by castrol180(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
I know this will happen.
Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by theimmortals(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
The most handsome Governor in Nigeria. grin
Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by mumuto: 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
Headache

Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by 0b10010011: 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
Man of God has lost o......

Ojigbijigbi!
Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by otokx(m): 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Mercy Johnson has moved on, Ize-iyamu should follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by mumuto: 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
He pleas

Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by PrinceKenne(m): 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
How market for Gov Fayose side now? the lonely soul.
Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by PrinceKenne(m): 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
Oya naa, shakiti bobo!!!
Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by ogunsj: 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Nigeria is a joke grin grin grin grin
and you are a joker. you expected Ize iyamu to win unfortunately just like Jimi agbaje of Lagos, he can never govern edo state.
Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by skimmy005: 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:
OshiomOLE security men drove cameramen and election observers from where the inec officials where counting the votes while he (oshiomole) was inside with them and yet edo tribunal dismisses pdp case?

Joke of a country!
ma guy sharap which stupid joke?? mugu

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by ogunsj: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:
OshiomOLE security men drove cameramen and election observers from where the inec officials where counting the votes while he (oshiomole) was inside with them and yet edo tribunal dismisses pdp case?

Joke of a country!
why having heartache over the judgement? I hope you know where appeal court is in Benin. if you don't know let me do you that favour by describing the place for you. federal court in Benin is at Aduwawa, along Benin -Auchi road. thanks

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by bakila: 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
engineerboat as sighted in Edo State this Morning..
Engineerboat is now canoepaddle.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by evansjeff(m): 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Joke of a country!
do you need a bowl to cry in? An election in which I served as a INEC staff, you will be here crying about the lies you saw online...keep crying sha, it's a free world.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by bakila: 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile...

My people, see the OP battery life! And yet he supports this USELESS APC government! I thought he and his fellow apc supporters said since the "vegetable himself" took over, there has been "constant" power supply grin grin grin grin
Bros the thing is showing FULL CHARGE nah.
Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by Castle88: 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nice
Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
When a magician wave his hand and says this is where the magic is happening, the real trick is happening elsewhere.
Where is my food? I didn't ask for stone
Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by jfleece(m): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
I saw it coming
Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by ogunsj: 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
doctimonyeka:
How does this news reduce the recession in Nigeria?

Obaseki kor Ishawuru ni...
recession? is recession still hanging round your neck? people have moved on. I sympathize with you. it's well.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by doctimonyeka(m): 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
ogunsj:
recession? is recession still hanging round your neck? people have moved on. I sympathize with you. it's well.
Na ur werey neck recession dey.... If You don't have any tangible thing to say, Must you quote?
Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by ogunsj: 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
doctimonyeka:
How does this news reduce the recession in Nigeria?

Obaseki kor Ishawuru ni...
do you still harbour recession in your room? it is well.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by seguntijan(m): 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
In Edo State, PDP dragged the governor to court, another PDP also congratulated him after he won.
May God sustain the confusion and disintegrations in that party forever and forever
Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by everozone: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
Only supreme court can lay this case to rest,and that's where Ize-Iyamu will reclaim his stolen mandate.He who laughs last,laughs best.I see Ize celebrating in d end while Obaseke and Osho are wailing.The game is not yet over,their will b extra time.
Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by ihatesycophant(m): 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ize Iyamu just wasting his scarce resources pursuing shadow. With evidences placed before the tribunal and as announced by INEC there's no way he can have head way. To all his supporters, you can only gloat but no glory to your camp.
Congrats Obaseke but make your people a priority in all you do or you're boated out next election.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal by oz4real83(m): 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile...

My people, see the OP battery life! And yet he supports this USELESS APC government! I thought he and his fellow apc supporters said since the "vegetable himself" took over, there has been "constant" power supply grin grin grin grin
na wa for u oooo! So u wanted OP to support a party who spent over 30billion us dollars on power and the country still generates and distributes less than 5000mega watts?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government / London Museum To Return 72 Artifacts To Nigeria. / Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.