Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) (13459 Views)

2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido / Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 / Saraki, Dogara, NASS Members May Leave APC Thursday - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by Naijalarry: 1:18am On Feb 02, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qBDsax8wUc

A Spokesperson for the Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council, Femi Fani-Kayode has said some members of his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) may be working for the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar.

The former minister made this known on Channels Television’s special election programme, The 2023 Verdict, on Wednesday.

He said, “All these distractions are very disturbing because we are working hard but people are working night and day in order to create obstacles on our path to make sure that this transition does not go smoothly.

“My own view is that some are but I don’t see how that is going to go well, given the fact that the opposition is so weak. I’m saying that some of them may be working for candidates I consider weak like Atiku.”

The spokesman for the campaign council of APC’s presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu also reacted to an earlier claim by the Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai, that there are some elements in the Presidential Villa seeking the defeat of the party’s flag bearer in this month’s poll.

He said the reason for all that is happening currently is to enrage not just the ruling party but the political class.

Fani-Kayode, however, said that no matter what the so-called elements do, Tinubu will prevail and will be elected president.

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/01/some-apc-members-may-be-working-for-atiku-fani-kayode/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 02, 2023
Nigeria will never be good again

Reach me for your , proposal's, project writing, power point presentation, thesis e.t.c

For more information check my signature and contact me

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 02, 2023
None stop
Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 02, 2023
This election isn't worth it..

Nothing good can come out of this election for ordinary Nigerians.

Just vote Atiku sha

Why do I advocate Atiku, APC will keep Nigeria definitely unfortunate, PDP will keep Nigeria unlucky.

Which do you want to be unfortunate or unlucky?

BE wise!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by Cherish233: 2:10am On Feb 02, 2023
Or do you not know??🙄 It is said that out of every 12 there must be a Judas ☺️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by Racoon(m): 2:20am On Feb 02, 2023
shocked Lamentations, tears and sorrow everywhere, Guess the real jungle is maturing and people like Festus Keyamo, Femi Fani-Kayode etc can't even code?

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 2:21am On Feb 02, 2023
I know Tinubu will loose the election the moment FFk was made a spokesperson. Same happened to Jonathan.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by Racoon(m): 2:23am On Feb 02, 2023
Femi Fani-Kayode...said the reason for all that is happening currently is to enrage not just the ruling party but the political class. No matter what the so-called elements do, Tinubu will prevail and will be elected president.
As any gluttonous politician, Fani-Kayode does not wants to acknowledge that the APC govt of the past 7 year have been a disaster that have wrought so much pain upon this nation that they ought to have even excused itself from our national life by now.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 2:49am On Feb 02, 2023
Chai, when I think of FFK, I just imagine the sort of people that Afonjas generally are.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by Toneypen247(m): 4:32am On Feb 02, 2023
Chest beating

5 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by SmartPolician: 4:52am On Feb 02, 2023
Thinkam:
This election isn't worth it..

Nothing good can come out of this election for ordinary Nigerians.

Just vote Atiku sha

Stop contradicting yourself!

Nothing good will come out of the election but you want people to vote for a known crook!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 5:39am On Feb 02, 2023
I thought that bastard urchins said that they won't hv anything to do with AriseTV, so why is FFK granting them interview? Who is deceiving who here

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by Tochi3(m): 5:40am On Feb 02, 2023
Give him it food grin

... he it has been crying too much lately.. grin

#Hashtag.... Food for kayode { ffk }

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by WibusJaga: 8:53am On Feb 02, 2023

Blame the system that allowed a Mentally-Unstable balablu bulaba microphone-licking druggie to emerge as Flagbearer. cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by Ireportlive: 8:54am On Feb 02, 2023
cool

Naso life be

Ameachi is at the end of the road politically if he doesn't join N-PDP back

Ameachi was treated wickedly by Buhari and his cabal

He was the best serving Minister with Visible rail project seeking funding on his own

He was Buhari's DG campaign twice spending money and time

He gave Katsina a Transport University

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by tunapawizzy: 8:55am On Feb 02, 2023
Their eye dun dey clear, I thought they were bragging BAT has everybody in the bag....una jus dey start.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:55am On Feb 02, 2023

11 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by Jalinspy(f): 8:55am On Feb 02, 2023
A house that is divided can never stand. APC is already a thing of the past. They will gather in one way but will scatter in many direction.
God has put confusion in the camp of APC grin. The Apc we see today, tomorrow we shall see them no more.
VOTE WISELY

11 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by Nwaezeudo: 8:55am On Feb 02, 2023
You all supporters of the urinating machine of Iragbiji should be calming down. Feb 25th no far again.

I'm once moved to ask, Urchins is the Buhari's Northern votes still in the bag? angry

Imagine what some people are pushing to Aso Rock! But Bubu dey wait for una with 2 by 2 cheesy

Obi we know.... kiss

26 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by TriCee: 8:55am On Feb 02, 2023
Lol, people like you sir.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by PointZerom: 8:55am On Feb 02, 2023
grin

Behold the perfect description of FFK. grin grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by Cricketman: 8:56am On Feb 02, 2023
This man is very shameless

6 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by Praktikals(m): 8:56am On Feb 02, 2023
Faithful0:
Nigeria will never be good again

Nigeria will be good for me and all those who wish her well

Psalm 122 vs 6
Pray for peace in Jerusalem. May all who love this city prosper.

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by datola: 8:56am On Feb 02, 2023
FFK, the big mouth

5 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by kponkedenge(m): 8:57am On Feb 02, 2023
FFK the miscalculator.

Watch how he will decamp back to PDP if Atiku wins.

He is just an any way belle face politician.

10 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 8:57am On Feb 02, 2023
APC was a merger between CPC, ANPP and ACN. CPC and ANPP were majorly northerners while ACN was majorly south westerners.

What's happening now is the the northern factions of APC which are CPC and ANPP are aligning with ATIKU leaving tinubu with the South Western faction of the party.

The kind of energy Tinubu's online urchins spent attacking Igbos, if they had use half of that energy to market their candidate they would have penetrated the north by now, and sold Tinubu to them. But no, the Igbo man who hasn't ruled Nigeria since 1966 is suddenly the problem of Nigeria.

Even Reno who thought that insulting Igbos is the best way to campaign is silent now cos even Atiku isn't sure of victory the pools.

The kind of shock Tinubu and his supporters would receive from the North in the coming weeks eh, shame wouldn't even allow them to lift up their heads cos tinubu may not even win a single state in the core North, then you guys would know that insulting Igbos is a very miserable way to campaign.

This I have seen.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks / Photos Of Aliko Dangote's $30M House In Abuja / Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.