Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Android 7.0 Nougat Update Now Available For Infinix Note 3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android 7.0 Nougat Update Now Available For Infinix Note 3 (1200 Views)

My Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6+ Nougat Update / Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update / Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android 7.0 Nougat Update Now Available For Infinix Note 3 by Fonereporters: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
Infinix Note 3 Android 7.0 Nougat Update .Shortly after we published a list of Infinix phones to get the Android 7 update , Infinix Note 3 has been confirmed to be the very first of all Infinix phones to get the Android 7 Nougat update .

If you are a Note 3 user , you should be getting the Android 7 Nougat update on your Note 3 in the form of OTA (over-the-air), meaning the download process will happen on your phone. The OTA file size is quite enormous , so ensure you have enough data or download over unlimited wifi.

ndroid 7.0 Nougat Update Now

Infinix Note 3 Android 7.0 Nougat Update comes with the following features

split screen of apps – the ability to use two apps at the same time on the screen
brand new pull-down shortcuts and toggles
improved battery performance for the already huge 4000mAh battery of the Note 3
For the uninformed , the Infinix Note 3 is Infinix current flagship phone i its Infinix Note series of Smartphones ,it will be succeeded in few Months time by the Infinix Note 4 which is already in the making .

That is all there is for now , we will keep you updated as more Infinix Phones more upgraded . To be the first to receive prompt update or to be notified when more Infinix Phones are launched click here , so we can add you to our notification list .
Re: Android 7.0 Nougat Update Now Available For Infinix Note 3 by Fonereporters: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hot S to follow
Re: Android 7.0 Nougat Update Now Available For Infinix Note 3 by Fonereporters: 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Android 7.0 Nougat Update Now Available For Infinix Note 3 by degreaterone: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
I have got notification for the update this morning, the problem is, my phone is rooted. I will appreciate any advice on how to flash it safety
Re: Android 7.0 Nougat Update Now Available For Infinix Note 3 by Fonereporters: 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
U may have to wait until the stock ROM is made available for download
degreaterone:
I have got notification for the update this morning, the problem is, my phone is rooted. I will appreciate any advice on how to flash it safety

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Affordable Smart Phone In Nigeria / Airtel Double Data Offer Is Becoming Fraud / How Much RAM Does Your Android Smartphone Really Need?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.