Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) (6802 Views)

Ibos React With Hashtags / Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO / Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by alexmaye(m): 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
aribisala0:
The goat returns guilty from the market always with the case judged and sentence passed. NO APPEAL You can forgive but not forget
?? Really??
.And when you don't forgive what happens.

Does the opinion of a guilty goat in my backyard matter?

You are a guilty GOAT and when I am ready I will execute you
never call me a goat you good for nothing dog nkita ara

2 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Every sane Igbo, still int the enclave of the afonjas and abokiis, that God endowed with the brain to think, should start thinking home. Time to relocate..... Nigeria disintegration is just a matter of time. Don't be caught unaware. Ony ugwere de vu'zo agba oso'aya.

7 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Pharaoh9(m): 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
aribisala0:
Well how is that your problem we are happy .Why not stay at home and be happy too.I don't see what the problem is? It seems to me there are more of yyou in Oyo or Ondo or Ogun than of us in your foxholes.I wonder why> Its been a long tim since I hear of Yorubas quarelling with th King of Onitsha?

Let us agree a deal stay at hoe and we will stay at home too

Was it the Yoruba that colonized you and put you in Nigeria??

You're a zombie

3 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Ikeg: 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
aribisala0:
. Are there no Non Igbo groups in the SE states like Enugu and Ebonyi?

Did igbo ask to put them there?
Did igbo deny then their tribal heritage like una do oyigbo and co?
Do igbo marginalize them like oyigbo and co are experiencing?

Have they asked to be moved back with their siblings in middle belt and igbo denied them that glory like una do oyigbo and co?

The answer to all this is NO therefore, What's the correlation with you kwestion.

5 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by aribisala0(m): 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ikeg:

Mechie onu gi eba and read why Obasanjo created the boundary commission.

It was created as a punishment to igbo and also to allow una easy access to leech of them because you know that if they remain in SE, SE wouldn't allow not single Nigga to steal their shit. If it's in rivers, it goes una easy access.

After all, if it was about land dispute, Egbema wouldn't have land in both imo and river states. Likewise Ndoki wouldn't have lands in Abia and river state.

Isn't it funny the areas with the most oil blocks was the ones carved to River state and you here claiming "it's because of land dispute.". The two areas in question is equally asking to be sent back to where they were carved from. Therefore, if they weren't the ones that complained about THEIR lands in Abia or Imo State before obasanjo and Nasir shamelessly carved them out then who were they solving the land dispute for.

Come on get out

Ika have Land in Edo and Delta Ijaw have land in Ondo Igala have or claim land in Anambra. You are entitleed to your rant but to this day there is a boundary dispute involving ALL THE 36 states in Nigeria

Who has forgotten Amaechis arguments with Jonathan.

Only recently Cross River lost oil wells to Akwa Ibo was that Obasanjo's doing. Nigeria lost Bakassi and so on that is how the cookie crumbles

2 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by aribisala0(m): 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ikeg:

Did igbo ask to put them there?
Did igbo deny then their tribal heritage like una do oyigbo and co?
Do igbo marginalize them like oyigbo and co are experiencing?

Have they asked to be moved back with their siblings in middle belt and igbo denied them that glory like una do oyigbo and co?

The answer to all this is NO therefore, What's the correlation with you kwestion.
What has any of this got to do ith Yoruba people

3 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by aribisala0(m): 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
Pharaoh9:

You're a zombie
You are a goat

2 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by aribisala0(m): 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
alexmaye:
never call me a goat you good for nothing dog nkita ara
hircine clown

2 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
Thread like this should be given the assassin strike. Ignore it and walk on. These niggas ain't worth the time and effort. They will never change. Their treachery is encoded right into their DNA.

3 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by aribisala0(m): 12:04am On Apr 15, 2017
People wh have shame gett the message. Yest start investing in your land.You are not welcome in Lagos because you are boastfful,unruly ,disruptive,spiteful and obstreperous. Your exclusion from the recent celebration was deliberate.Personally I would have included you but I understand the prevailing sentiment. ou are a very obnoxious group of people. Probably the most obnoxious I have ever met

3 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by ladiguy(m): 12:07am On Apr 15, 2017
pchukwudi:
So what do you think is the reason I could not see a single Igbo identity in the Lagos @50 success story billboards?

Or are you saying that faces of folks like Linda Ikeji and Cosmas Maduka who started from scratch in lagos and got to the point where they are now heavily invested in the state are less qualified to adorn those billboards than, say, Olajumoke, for example?

Is that glaring omission due to politics too, or pure tribal hatred?

Tribal hatred that emanates from utterances on both sides . That's a sign "We don't fucking care about you " .
Am from the West and i must tell you the truth, even the elites has a very deep tribal sentiments . I pray we restructure or we go our separate ways .

6 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 15, 2017
@Ngozi123, Ikeg,Pchukwudi, igboid, afonjaheadhunt..... and all my umu'nem on this forum, we are floating a complete suite of application that have been on the development room for long..... Its high time we converge and discuss issues affecting us without the prying eyes of haters..... I'll post the links to the application for beta testing soon. I'll also keep you guys posted on updates. Ya gazierunu nkoma'

5 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Ikeg: 12:18am On Apr 15, 2017
aribisala0:
What has any of this got to do ith Yoruba people

Who put them there?
Who put them where they can be mistreated and their voice ignored? Obasanjo.

What tribe is obasanjo? yoruba.

End of story

5 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by afonjaheadhunt: 12:19am On Apr 15, 2017
blues20:
@Ngozi123, Ikeg,Pchukwudi, igboid, afonjaheadhunt..... and all my umu'nem on this forum, we are floating a complete suite of application that has been on the development room for long..... Its high time we converge and discuss issues affecting us without the prying eyes of haters..... I'll post the links to the application for beta testing soon. I'll also keep you guys posted on updates. Ya gazierunu nkoma'
okay, will be waiting to check it out

5 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Ikeg: 12:20am On Apr 15, 2017
blues20:
@Ngozi123, Ikeg,Pchukwudi, igboid, afonjaheadhunt..... and all my umu'nem on this forum, we are floating a complete suite of application that has been on the development room for long..... Its high time we converge and discuss issues affecting us without the prying eyes of haters..... I'll post the links to the application for beta testing soon. I'll also keep you guys posted on updates. Ya gazierunu nkoma'

Okay. Cc me when you post it.

5 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by aribisala0(m): 12:23am On Apr 15, 2017
Ikeg:

Who put them there?
Who put them where they can be mistreated and their voice ignored? Obasanjo.

What tribe is obasanjo? yoruba.

End of story
Who Put Obasanjo there Nigerian Army.

Who brought Nigerian Army into governance in Nigeria ? Eboes

2 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by LecciGucci: 12:33am On Apr 15, 2017
Hmm nawa
Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Pharaoh9(m): 12:48am On Apr 15, 2017
aribisala0:
You are a goat

You're a fagot
Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by DocHMD: 6:06am On Apr 15, 2017
kingsouthie:

the apc in lagos state have accomodated igbos well by appointing them to serve as commissioners or special advisers and then in time for election you want to back stab them to support an opposition party? isnt that an insult to the oba being in full support of the apc? if your village head is challenged by outsiders accomodated in his domain what would you expect him to do?leave pdp/apc fight out of biafra please

Keep deceiving yourself thinking you have the right to threaten Igbos without repercussions for their political beliefs. Na you get sense pass.

You go see wetin you do yourself.

1 Like

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 15, 2017
DocHMD:

Keep deceiving yourself thinking you have the right to threaten Igbos without repercussions for their political beliefs. Na you get sense pass.

You go see wetin you do yourself.
its 6:23 a.m, its a bright new day, its easter...quit this hatred n go do something productive with ur time please
Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by KevinDein: 7:12am On Apr 15, 2017
blues20:
Every sane Igbo, still int the enclave of the afonjas and abokiis, that God endowed with the brain to think, should start thinking home. Time to relocate..... Nigeria disintegration is just a matter of time. Don't be caught unaware. Ony ugwere de vu'zo agba oso'aya.
Good advice. Time for Y'all to fuckoff home.
Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 15, 2017
**update**
if u still think we betray u.....think again.

Victor Banjo (April 1, 1930 – September 22, 1967) was a Colonel in the Nigerian Army. He ended up in the Biafran Army during the struggles between Nigeria and Biafra. Victor Banjo was mistaken for a coup plotter against the Nigerian Prime Minister Tafawa Balewa, by the Government of Aguyi Ironsi.
Three days after Aguiyi-Ironsi came to power, Banjo was summoned to the office of the Supreme Military Commander and was arrested while he was still waiting to see the Head of State. He was accused of planning to kill the Head of State and detained. It is however believed and this much has been suggested in other writings on that tumultuous moment in Nigerian history that Banjo was detained because it was thought that he had a hand in the January 15, 1966 coup. It was a difficult moment for Nigeria as the January 15 coup had inflamed tribal passions and divided the military, and Aguiyi-Ironsi more or less did not know what to do.
Banjo was detained in various prisons between January 1966 and May 1967.

after Northern Army leaders successfully carried out a counter coup against the incumbent Nigerian president Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi , an Igbo . Along with Ironsi many Yorubas were killed. Banjo, a Yoruba, [3] attempted to defend a Yoruba officer but was arrested and thrown in prison.

When Biafra was proclaimed on May 30, 1967 Banjo was released from an Eastern Nigerian prison by President Odumegwu Ojukwu and made Colonel. His imprisonment was without trial, due to his alleged involvement in a 1966 coup. When the Nigerian Army invaded Biafra on July 6, 1967 Ojukwu sent Banjo and Major Albert Okonkwo to invade Nigeria . Banjo was able to capture Benin City in less than a day and was able to get within 300 kilometers of the Nigerian capital Lagos . After Banjo was repulsed at the Battle of Ore , he and other officers ( Emmanuel Ifeajuna , Phillip Alale, and Sam Agbam) were accused of allegedly plotting a coup against Ojukwu. [4] After a hurried trial, [5] that some authors characterized as biased, [6] Banjo and other alleged plotters were found guilty of treason and were sentenced to death. On September 22, 1967 Banjo, Emmanuel Ifeajuna , and Philip Alale were marched into the Enugu city center and were tied to a pole. A firing squad of Biafran soldiers fired at them. When Banjo was hit, he reportedly yelled defiantly, "I'm not dead yet!" and he had to be shot multiple times before he died.
Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by NwaforIgbo: 9:47am On Apr 15, 2017
1Rebel:

We are not tired, we will keep the records till eternity, if nigerians had kept historical records, would a failure like buhari be allowed to rule nigeria again? Even after his woeful first runin as the president?

He who does not know his history is bound to repeat the mistakes his forefathers made.

We will not forget the betrayals, the insults and mockery, now there's light at the end of the tunnel (of our struggle), these yorubas hiding behind numerous monikers are trying to do what they know how to do best (showcase their slippery, cunning, backstabbing nature); continue to deceive yourselves. We the record keepers will NOT forgive, neither will we forget. Take your halfbaked apologies and _wank to it.

You will not forgive, but I think it is wise to forgive, so I forgive. Mind u your record keeping and unforgiven attitude would take u nowhere but create more enemies for u.
Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by NwaforIgbo: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2017
pchukwudi:
That's the problem. You are quicker to defend the OP than READ the darn thread.

The OP was not sorry about the genocide. He justified it.

His brethren (both in this thread and elsewhere) hate and mock igbos for their innate drive to create wealth. But they forget that these are poeple who were singled out and were COLLECTIVELY defranchized both economically and institutionally just a few decades ago, by the monetery and economic policies of the same Pa Awo whom they love to adore.

So I don't really get what your point is

What i am saying is forgive. Even confessed and unconfessed sins

1 Like

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 15, 2017
KevinDein:

Are you paranoid? Don't worry, what you guys have been craving for will soon hit you. Its a matter of time.... Your region will soon be empty of the people ya all love to hate..... Indi'ara.

3 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Allsouls: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2017
Op must know that those agitating for biafra didn't hate any tribe but only want equal right & justice which is right to self determination.

There is always equal & opposite reaction in every thing or statement issued against somebody or group of people.

Oba Akiolu first threaten biafra because they want to vote against his candidate in a election upon they told us that traditional rulers are not partisan politician, but Oba akiolu came out open to threaten us with lagoon.
And yoroubas back it up with protest.

Nnamdi KANU replayed Oba's threat with threat because their must be equal & opposite reaction.

Buhari first refer nigerians as zoo by calling una baboon & monkeys in 2011 then in 2015 KANU refer nigeria as zoo because monkeys & baboon are found in the zoo & jungle.

So if your talking about reconciliation you have to talk to you people not us but we only react to issues as they come.

I think you have to call your people to order and give us our way on biafra, if your people want nigeria so be it.

2 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2017
NwaforIgbo:

What i am saying is forgive. Even confessed and unconfessed sins
Dude, please in the name of God, stop been naive. Ain't you seeing the hate them felas have been spewing on this thread? If there is a need for reconciliation, it should never be on the platter of mockery. Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by aribisala0(m): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2017
This is all empty talk.If you like forgive if you like do not forgive.
That is for you.
What is the business of the owner of the goat wit the goat's anger?
Ok we have heard the goat is angry.
When you are ready roll the dice again we are not interested just make sure you have a better plan this time and do not labour under any misconception that we owe you any solidarity.
You can start the process by exiting our land. Yoruba are not the British that annexed you into Nigeria so stop using that as an excuse for not leaving. Go back home
Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by KevinDein: 10:29am On Apr 15, 2017
blues20:

Are you paranoid? Don't worry, what you guys have been craving for will soon hit you. Its a matter of time.... Your region will soon be empty of the people ya all love to hate..... Indi'ara.
Fuckoff to your miserable region. No is gonna miss you hateful, spiteful and bitter lot.

When you leave, it will be good riddance to bad fucckking rubbish.
Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Ngokafor(f): 10:33am On Apr 15, 2017
KevinDein:

....Northern clown,what are you doing here??..hypicritical and clownish cry baby..mumu.
Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by KevinDein: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Northern clown,what are you doing here??..hypicritical and clownish cry baby..mumu.
This bitssh is obsessed with me, LMAO
Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by alexmaye(m): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2017
blues20:
@Ngozi123, Ikeg,Pchukwudi, igboid, afonjaheadhunt..... and all my umu'nem on this forum, we are floating a complete suite of application that have been on the development room for long..... Its high time we converge and discuss issues affecting us without the prying eyes of haters..... I'll post the links to the application for beta testing soon. I'll also keep you guys posted on updates. Ya gazierunu nkoma'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Releases Official Logo For His Movement In Kogi State / FG To Pay N1.6 Trillion For Electricity Subsidy In 2024 / Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.