Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped (26485 Views)

President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary / See Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed / Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped by lyricalz: 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
omonighoblessing:
oh....Edo state.How was it?. ..for me cross river is a cool state.I for one am not regretting it here cheesy

edo state is as dry as ever but we still created fun for ourselves out of that anyway. we no gree cari last sha.
cross river is a beautiful state. I do hope you enjoy your service year.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped by omonighoblessing(f): 3:22am On Apr 25, 2017
lyricalz:

edo state is as dry as ever but we still created fun for ourselves out of that anyway. we no gree cari last sha.
cross river is a beautiful state. I do hope you enjoy your service year.
yes oooo a beautiful state just as you said.Am so enjoying it like mad......lol
Re: 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped by lyricalz: 8:09am On Apr 25, 2017
omonighoblessing:
yes oooo a beautiful state just as you said.Am so enjoying it like mad......lol

That's sweet, by the time you get through with service. Don't forget to bring us some goodies and yommies back here in lag. lol
Re: 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 26, 2017
I was very sick since Sunday and my ppa spring trust insurance broker rejected me and did not pay me my month salary cause I missed one day.
Re: 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped by omonighoblessing(f): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
lyricalz:

That's sweet, by the time you get through with service. Don't forget to bring us some goodies and yommies back here in lag. lol
oh sure darling...
Re: 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped by lyricalz: 8:22am On Apr 29, 2017
omonighoblessing:
oh sure darling...
And that's sweeter Just lemme send u PM, I don dey like u o, lol
Re: 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped by omonighoblessing(f): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2017
lyricalz:

And that's sweeter Just lemme send u PM, I don dey like u o, lol
lol cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped by ucnwafor(m): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
omonighoblessing:
lol cheesy
ke ije gi kwa nu?
Re: 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped by omonighoblessing(f): 11:17am On Apr 30, 2017
ucnwafor:
ke ije gi kwa nu?
am fine oh my dear
Re: 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped by corpersforum(f): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped by cookieL: 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
Babzeeto:
The only thing I everly remain greatful t NYSC is that I met my missing rib in camp grin We intend to get married soon cool cool
Lalasticlala...where did u met ur wife
I pray I meet mine there too
Re: 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped by Arrahman39: 7:13am On Nov 12, 2017
It's means of exposure and liberation which is very important in this country, so take it as part of your academy program.
Re: 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped by Arrahman39: 7:26am On Nov 12, 2017
realestniggah:
mr man you fail to convice me..

where dem dey travel go?..me and you both know the amounts of death recorded alone this year from nysc members..please tell me if dem post you go borno state or any other northern state would you like to go?

you talk about finding a pather ..you can find your pather any where..go to any shopping mall and you will find women who are looking for husband

the stupid 19800 that they are been paid cant even cover the trip to and fro to where they are travelling to..not to mention the risk of accident and lack of security and proper health care..

Mr man, life is risks, and the level of risks you take that would determine your remuneration. North is dangerous but I bet you some Easterner are there making money.
Re: 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped by elbuzzy(m): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
For all corps members u guys should watch this documentary cross-river rocks click
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSWrWDiNycU or for more info visit my forum https://www.nairaland.com/4100004/nysc-2017-prospective-corps-members
Re: 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped by DevilsVEGETABLE(m): 9:50am On Dec 11, 2017
They shouldn't scrap it o
Re: 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped by etrange: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2018
skeletonkey:

this bullshit of a scheme has led to enough loss of lives already especially in the north.

Welcomed to NL, bro.
Re: 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped by mide419: 9:05am On Jun 13, 2018
HI Ladies and Gentle Men.

As you hustle NYSC. Please keep your ears and eyes open for opportunities.

My first job at the British Council came via Nairaland.

From there God has been lifting me from one level to another. A friend of mine got a scholarship just through a phone call and all expense paid trip to the UK was settled for her and her "sharp" hubby.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each / NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 / The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.