Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

All Livestock Feed Formulation Questions And Answers. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / All Livestock Feed Formulation Questions And Answers. (1765 Views)

Livestock Feed Price Update / My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. / Livestock Feed Production Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Livestock Feed Formulation Questions And Answers. by FMCASH(m): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
Do you know you can be an ANIMAL NUTRITIONIST with a token of #5000 only?

All what you need is to purchase the manual titled FEED FORMULATION A-Z.

Content of the manual: rule of thumbs; classification of feed stuffs; feed formulation recipe and examples for each class of livestock (POULTRY, PIGGERY, CATFISH, RUMINANT, RABBIT, SNAILERY, DOG); nutrient requirements; how to cut cost and so on.

In addition to the purchase you will also be given a feed formulator SOFTWARE FREELY to enhance your learning.

Advantages of the software compare to others you have been seeing or using before:
* it can analyse any amount(kg) of feed.
* it can calculate total price of feed with out stress.
* you can edit and input any feedstuff into it.
For more information call/Whatsapp 07065317036.
Re: All Livestock Feed Formulation Questions And Answers. by FMCASH(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
If you have questions bothering you about animal nutrition, drop a comment and let us ruminate about it.
Re: All Livestock Feed Formulation Questions And Answers. by FMCASH(m): 4:49am On Aug 30, 2017
Energy source are class of feed with less than 20% crude protien and less than 18% crude fiber or less than 35% cell wall on a dry basis.
Examples: Grain(maize, guinea corn, millet, oat, rye & barely) mill byproducts(indomie, spagetti, macaroni, flour, semo, molasses,biscuit, gala) roots and tubers (cassava, potatoes and yam) and lipid /oil (soya oil, palm oil, full fat soya, palm kemel oil, lard)
Note: Animal eat to meet there energy requirement, that's why you see that when you feed you birds they first pick the maize inside it. Energy is so important to the extent that any thing we do energy is required.
https://m.facebook.com/FeedFormulationHub/?ref=bookmarks
Like our page for more updates
Re: All Livestock Feed Formulation Questions And Answers. by FMCASH(m): 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Fat and oil: this are important in animal nutrition because of the function they performed. Fat and oil are good source of fatty acid and they are also carrier for fat soluble multi vitamins. Functions: it helps in lubrication; helps in formation of some certain hormone and steroid; energy source and also source of vitamins.
Examples: soya oil, groundnut oil, full fat soya, lard, palm oil, palm kennel oil, tallow etc

Like our page for more updates
Re: All Livestock Feed Formulation Questions And Answers. by FMCASH(m): 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
Good evening, I will be discussing briefly about fillers (fibre source) in livestock feed production.
Fibre are feed ingredients that are low in energy(kcal) and crude protein(cp%) but high in crude fibre. It serve as diluent, when formulating feed low in energy or crude protein.
Examples: PKC, wheat offal, brewery dry grain, seasame offal, rice bran, corn bran, cassava pulp etc
For more update, like our page
Happy farming!!!
Re: All Livestock Feed Formulation Questions And Answers. by jay7(m): 5:51am On Nov 02, 2017
To farmers that will be needing feed formula for various classes of livestock kindly visit my facebook page and learn more on how to formulate your own feed

https://mbasic.facebook.com/All-About-Feed-Formulation-127149524601510/?v=feed&_rdr
Re: All Livestock Feed Formulation Questions And Answers. by FMCASH(m): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
Good evening to you all, we have discussed about energy sources, protein sources, fat and oil, and fibre. Tonight we will discuss about vitamins.
*VITAMINS*
Apparently, all feedstuffs ingredients contain some vitamins, but their concentrations vary widely. In plants, vitamin concentration can be affected by harvesting, processing, storage conditions, plant species and part.
Limiting vitamins in natural diets (mostly for poultry and pigs), thus the need for
supplementation!?
Types of vitamin: Fat soluble (A, D, E & K) and Water soluble (B1, B2, B5, B6, B12 & C)choline etc.
Source of vitamin to livestock: firstly premix, salt lick, fruits, vegetables, yeast, liver and Kidney etc.
Major functions of vitamins: metabolism, good sight & antioxidant etc
Note:
Ruminant animals have ability to produce vitamin B complex in there rumen.
For more updates: https://m.facebook.com/FeedFormulationHub/?ref=bookmarks
Happy farming!!!

(1) (Reply)

2017 Fish Import Licence / Snake Trapped And Caught In My Farm Bathroom By Me. / I Need Electric Fish Urgently - I Stay In Lagos/ogun Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.