Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

If The $43 Million EFCC Discovered Truly Belongs To Rotimi Amaechi Then... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The $43 Million EFCC Discovered Truly Belongs To Rotimi Amaechi Then... (1482 Views)

Ikoyi $43 Million: Five Osborne Towers VIP Tenants Under EFCC Probe / Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash / Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The $43 Million EFCC Discovered Truly Belongs To Rotimi Amaechi Then... by TheTrueSeeker: 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
If the $43 million found in an apartment raided by EFCC operatives few days ago in Osborne Rd Lagos State truly belongs to former Governor Rotimi Amaechi as alleged by FFK and co

https://www.nairaland.com/3741152/femi-fani-kayode-rotimi-amaechi-owns

Then I would expect the Government of Rivers State to apply for that money to be refunded to the coffers of the State Government since it could only have been proceeds of corruption against the Government and good people of Rivers State perpetrated by the former governor and his cohorts.

My take though...!!!

3 Likes

Re: If The $43 Million EFCC Discovered Truly Belongs To Rotimi Amaechi Then... by wordbank(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
Amaechi must be involved

4 Likes

Re: If The $43 Million EFCC Discovered Truly Belongs To Rotimi Amaechi Then... by tchimatic(m): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bmc over to YOU!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: If The $43 Million EFCC Discovered Truly Belongs To Rotimi Amaechi Then... by realborn(m): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
If the $43 million found in an apartment raided by EFCC operatives few days ago in Osborne Rd Lagos State truly belongs to former Governor Rotimi Amaechi as alleged by FFK and co

https://www.nairaland.com/3741152/femi-fani-kayode-rotimi-amaechi-owns

Then I would expect the Government of Rivers State to apply for that money to be refunded to the coffers of the State Government since it could only have been proceeds of corruption against the Government and good people of Rivers State perpetrated by the former governor and his cohorts.

My take though...!!!

In addition, he should be given the Yakubu treatment too in multiples of 5.

If not, then FFK & Lere should be given Madam Kemi's treatment in multiples of a dozen.

However, it is pertinent to unravel the owner and genuineness of the source of the money.

1 Like

Re: If The $43 Million EFCC Discovered Truly Belongs To Rotimi Amaechi Then... by DropShot: 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
Too many dumb people aplenty for Nairaland.

So, because one loquacious fellow claims, without proof, that the money is Amaechi's, ignoramus can't ask for evidence before believing the claim?

Future leaders indeed!
Re: If The $43 Million EFCC Discovered Truly Belongs To Rotimi Amaechi Then... by swagagolic01(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
DropShot:

So, because one loquacious fellow claims, without proof, that the money is Amaechi's, ignoramus can't ask for evidence before believing the claim?

Future leaders indeed!

The Op used the word "IF" I really wonder how u sleep at night

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The $43 Million EFCC Discovered Truly Belongs To Rotimi Amaechi Then... by TheTrueSeeker: 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
DropShot:

Future leaders indeed!

Why don't you just prove them wrong rather than this lame defense of your pay masters

7 Likes

Re: If The $43 Million EFCC Discovered Truly Belongs To Rotimi Amaechi Then... by TheTrueSeeker: 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
swagagolic01:

Thanks for that response..

3 Likes

Re: If The $43 Million EFCC Discovered Truly Belongs To Rotimi Amaechi Then... by chriskosherbal(m): 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
The heat this cash is generating is really becoming something else.

1 Like

Re: If The $43 Million EFCC Discovered Truly Belongs To Rotimi Amaechi Then... by DropShot: 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

Why don't you just prove them wrong rather than this lame defense of your pay masters
So, the burden of proof no longer lies with the person alleging.

Na wa for this set of useless "yoots" ooo.
Re: If The $43 Million EFCC Discovered Truly Belongs To Rotimi Amaechi Then... by DropShot: 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
swagagolic01:

What's the point of even debating or "IFing" a claim that has no any shred of proof to back it?
Re: If The $43 Million EFCC Discovered Truly Belongs To Rotimi Amaechi Then... by swagagolic01(m): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
DropShot:

What's the point of even debating or "IFing" a claim that has no any shred of proof to back it?

Dropshot, I know ure educated, pls stop insulting yourself here, ffk said d apartment belongs to amaechi, let the efcc confirm who owns d apartment 1st, or amaechi can sue ffk, y are they hiding the persons name?? Shey na my papa gratuity be that?? We want to know the criminal that buried our futures in his apartment. .... that's all

3 Likes

Re: If The $43 Million EFCC Discovered Truly Belongs To Rotimi Amaechi Then... by DropShot: 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
swagagolic01:

Dropshot, I know ure educated, pls stop insulting yourself here, ffk said d apartment belongs to amaechi, let the efcc confirm who owns d apartment 1st, or amaechi can sue ffk, y are they hiding the persons name?? Shey na my papa gratuity be that?? We want to know the criminal that buried our futures in his apartment. .... that's all
If it makes sense to you for ffk to claim Amaechi owns the apartment without providing any evidence, it doesn't make sense to me.

Amaechi's aide has even replied Lere Olayinka and asked him to be ready to be sued. I expect same treatment awaits ffk.

It could well be any of the minister's but it's idiotic to make a claim without providing proof to back it up. It is silly to even debate such claim as some of you are doing.

1 Like

Re: If The $43 Million EFCC Discovered Truly Belongs To Rotimi Amaechi Then... by swagagolic01(m): 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
DropShot:

If it makes sense to you for ffk to claim Amaechi owns the apartment without providing any evidence, it doesn't make sense to me.

Amaechi's aide has even replied Lere Olayinka and asked him to be ready to be sued. I expect same treatment awaits ffk.

It could well be any of the minister's but it's idiotic to make a claim without providing proof to back it up. It is silly to even debate such claim as some of you are doing.

Am not debating any claim sir, why is it taking the efcc this long to tell us who owns the apartment?? If that apartment truly belongs to amaechi is him not suppose to know the owner of the money?? I know say ya easter sure for u boss, so of us never even eat, so when we see this kind money online we dey vex more

1 Like

Re: If The $43 Million EFCC Discovered Truly Belongs To Rotimi Amaechi Then... by Acidosis(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
swagagolic01:

Like any other BMC criminal, he sleeps with an eye open

3 Likes

Re: If The $43 Million EFCC Discovered Truly Belongs To Rotimi Amaechi Then... by capatainrambo: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
Acidosis:

Like any other BMC criminal, he sleeps with an eye open
lol grin

1 Like

Re: If The $43 Million EFCC Discovered Truly Belongs To Rotimi Amaechi Then... by tawa89(f): 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Defenders of corruption. Tueh!!
DropShot:

Future leaders indeed!

1 Like

Re: If The $43 Million EFCC Discovered Truly Belongs To Rotimi Amaechi Then... by TheTrueSeeker: 9:31am On Apr 15, 2017
Did I not say it? Weldone Gov. Wike make sure you return with that cash. It belongs to us
Re: If The $43 Million EFCC Discovered Truly Belongs To Rotimi Amaechi Then... by TheTrueSeeker: 9:32am On Apr 15, 2017
Did I not say it? Weldone Gov. Wike make sure you return with that cash. It belongs to us

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi KANU Is With More Than Ten People Afonja We Not Like Dis (video) / See Date When All Nigerian 36 States Where Created And From Which State / CSO To Buhari Bars Family Members, Aides And Ministers From Seeing Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.