Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ (4679 Views)

El-rufai: Kaduna Senators Are Bastards — They Are Useless / IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed / "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by Omoalaji12: 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
North Korea and Donald trump facing off, is this another world war coming ? see the video of nuclear war head brag by North Korea to United states, and United states says they are ready to attack north Korea if the test another missile.

Source : http://www.nigeriatunes.com/video/north-korea-we-can-hit-america-bastards/

Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by whitebeard(m): 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
why would they attack north Korea..it is not america missile the test are not conducted on America soil..if they attack north Korea what would they do after..! america should not cross their boundary..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by michoade(m): 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
This North-korean mean business. See how them dey form jagaban for Almighty us
Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by Reinvented: 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
No be to hrag, Kim should try and test another missile.
Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by lilfreezy: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
Americans wanna keep dictating to the world on who should and shouldn't own nuclear weapons. But Americans keep manufacturing nuclear weapons. They should just mind their business

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by thesicilian: 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
The world needs countries like Russia & North Korea to keep dictators like US & UK in check.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
whitebeard:
why would they attack north Korea..it is not america missile the test are not conducted on America soil..if they attack north Korea what would they do after..! america should not cross their boundary..
bro... it seems you dont know anything about world politics, how can you support a rascal and a country like North Korea with maximum tendencies of sponsoring terrorism to bé a nuclear power? are you a Muslim?

22 Likes

Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by mukhcech(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
gocac:
bro... it seems you dont know anything about world politics, how can you support a rascal and a country like North Korea with maximum tendencies of sponsoring terrorism to bé a nuclear power? are you a Muslim?

NORTH KOREAN ARE MUSLIMS.... OBO. HOW BOUT AMERICA NUCLEAR WEAPONS?

2 Likes

Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by whitebeard(m): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
gocac:
I know it an offence yo test nuclear weapons according to the U.N time table (rules)..but this rule does not hold for USA when USA where testing nuclear weapons no one challenged them..they also prevented Iraq from test nuclear weapons..so if Nigeria decides to test nuclear weapons they will also come after us..and Russia, USA and it close ally have nuclear weapons Russia is not an ally of USA and is not a member of the U.N tea party group..I know Kim is a crazy guy but why is America after them cause they are testing nuclear weapons when america themselves have a lot of this weapon and have stored them in secret stores and I am sure America still test nuclear weapons...have u heard of area 51..if u haven't then u got of on the wrong foot in quoting me..!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by GrandGarcon: 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
whitebeard:
They test itbon Japanese waters. Japan has no official military as a result of WW2. So they rely on the US.
Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by Oshiogwemoh(m): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
gocac:
who is the real rascal here? America or north Korea?

1 Like

Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by JFT24(m): 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
GrandGarcon:
They test itbon Japanese waters. Japan has no official military as a result of WW2. So they rely on the US.

Says who
just that their military specializes in detterence n defence rather than attack. do ya research

1 Like

Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by KAYD007(m): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
What are they waiting....they should pull the trigger!
Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by KAYD007(m): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
What are they waiting for?....they should pull the trigger!
Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by Mazeltovscotty(m): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
whitebeard:
I know it an offence yo test nuclear weapons according to the U.N time table (rules)..but this rule does not hold for USA when USA where testing nuclear weapons no one challenged them..they also prevented Iraq from test nuclear weapons..so if Nigeria decides to test nuclear weapons they will also come after us..and Russia, USA and it close ally have nuclear weapons Russia is not an ally of USA and is not a member of the U.N tea party group..I know Kim is a crazy guy but why is America after them cause they are testing nuclear weapons when america themselves have a lot of this weapon and have stored them in secret stores and I am sure America still test nuclear weapons...have u heard of area 51..if u haven't then u got of on the wrong foot in quoting me..!!
forget the epistle. Nuclear weaon is not a game pad. Drop ur phone for a seconds and imagine the world where every country has nuclear weapon. I am not making excuses for America because it is not about America or Russia this time around

2 Likes

Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by tdayof(m): 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
GrandGarcon:
..Japan has a defense force capable of projecting a full scale war without US.
Japan may officially have no military according to Article 9 of its Constitution, it does have the Japan Self-Defence Forces capable of defending her self.

2 Likes

Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by Abudu2000(m): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
lilfreezy:
Americans wanna keep dictating to the world on who should and shouldn't own nuclear weapons. But Americans keep manufacturing nuclear weapons. They should just mind their business
you got to understand one thing, someone has to lead and the others have to follow ,if everyone else developes nuclear weapons just as NK do u think you would be hear typing on ur keyboard?

9 Likes

Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by iaatmguy(m): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
America under Donald trump is in.............. .
Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by salam1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
gocac:
y r Americans manufacturing dose bombs and r asking others to destroy dere own wat kind of stupidity is dat

1 Like

Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by salam1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
WorldRichest:

Definitely you are mad. Your hatred for Islam and Muslims is driving you to early grave.
no mind d mumu whether dey lyk it or not dere hatered for Islam cannot last Islam is here to stay forever

1 Like

Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by salam1(m): 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
Abudu2000:
islam is the problem we have in thw world today. The world is better of without you ppl in it....

Fyi i was a Muslim..
U ARE NOT A MUSLIM. Go and check d major massacre created in d world r not by Muslim, if I lie browse am. Was Hitler a Muslim? Plss U R NOT A MUSLIM

1 Like

Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by Abudu2000(m): 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
salam1:
U ARE NOT A MUSLIM. Go and check d major massacre created in d world r not by Muslim, if I lie browse am. Was Hitler a Muslim? Plss U R NOT A MUSLIM
the same way boko haram is not Islamic, i feel u bro

Prisoners spend half their time convincing ppl they are innocent

11 Likes

Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by 0955eb027(m): 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
Abudu2000:
islam is the problem we have in thw world today. The world is better of without you ppl in it....

Fyi i was a Muslim..
It is wrong for you to reason this way.
It does not make you any different from the so called Islamist militants that cause you to hate the religion.

See ehn, Islam aint no ones property and has been in existence long before you and i came to this world, same applies to Christianity and they re stil gonna be in existence when we leave.

For you, or the various terrorist group that wants one religion to go into extinction just because you do not believe in them;
Sorry to say, its never going to happen.

You can only hope, while they can only cause death and destruction.

In the end, human race will conquer this evil beings.

2 Likes

Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by Abudu2000(m): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
0955eb027:

It is wrong for you to reason this way.
It does not make you any different from the so called Islamist militants that cause you to hate the religion.

See ehn, Islam aint no ones property and has been in existence long before you and i came to this world, same applies to Christianity and they re stil gonna be in existence when we leave.

For you, or the various terrorist group that wants one religion to go into extinction just because you do not believe in them;
Sorry to say, its never going to happen.

You can only hope, while they can only cause death and destruction.

In the end, human race will be conquer this evil beings.
salam1:
why is it only Muslims quoting me?
Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by salam1(m): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
Abudu2000:
why is it only Muslims quoting me?
only Muslims will quote u cos u know noting about Muslims and u mid to b educated
Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by stamapro(m): 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
In international politics, there is what we call balance of power, so if Korea feels she can match US, in d display of power...she can go ahead an carry out her threat. At the end of the day if there will b any,the difference wil b clear
Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by Ultimus: 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
While America might seem like a potential totalitarian superpower, it does not make sense to pay attention to them when rogue and dehumanizing nations like North Korea threaten world peace by having a loose cannon (or is it missile now?) as a leader. How can anybody even have the temerity to come on here and take side with NK? You have taken the freedom you enjoy in Nigeria for granted too much.

5 Likes

Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
thesicilian:
The world needs countries like Russia & North Korea to keep dictators like US & UK in check.
people like u don't watch the news or read, u just walk out of a beer parlour, with all their inane silly presumptions, to start writing trash online

Your kind irritate me

What do u know about Russia and North Korea? What made U.S dictators ?

4 Likes

Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by thesicilian: 12:11am On Apr 15, 2017
PaulKillerman:
people like u don't watch the news or read, u just walk out of a beer parlour, with all their inane silly presumptions, to start writing trash online

Your kind irritate me

What do u know about Russia and North Korea? What made U.S dictators ?

Re: North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ by Abudu2000(m): 12:19am On Apr 15, 2017
salam1:
only Muslims will quote u cos u know noting about Muslims and u mid to b educated
mid?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Earthquake In Port Harcourt Nigeria PICS VIDEO / AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole / Delta State result PDP winning massively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.