Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

How Did EFCC Get The Key To This Safe? - Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did EFCC Get The Key To This Safe? - Pics (9039 Views)

Kogi Election: Kogi East Holds The Key To Lugard House / EFCC Get Green Light To Arrest Ex DGSS, Ita Ekpenyong & Sacked NIA Boss, Ayo Oke / How Did EFCC Get The Keys For A $50 Million Safe - photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did EFCC Get The Key To This Safe? - Pics by kitaatita: 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
Some people still dey vex because EFCC is making progress. Na the people wey dey feed from corruption, the bigoted miscreants and town criers
Re: How Did EFCC Get The Key To This Safe? - Pics by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
tribalistseun:
bullshitt master key my asss. How many master keys come in a full set bunch? Use your brain

Oh my God, some people 's stupidity stinks to high heavens
Re: How Did EFCC Get The Key To This Safe? - Pics by Keballl: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
JayJohnson:

Oh my God, some people 's stupidity stinks to high heavens

You mean yours ?cos the guy you quoted is very correct.
Re: How Did EFCC Get The Key To This Safe? - Pics by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
Keballl:

You mean yours ?cos the guy you quoted is very correct.

Keep on wasting your time tuface Nairaland
Re: How Did EFCC Get The Key To This Safe? - Pics by Sunnynwa: 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
JayJohnson:

It is such q pity! People just come here to display their stvpidity! Did anybody tel you it was locked? Besides have you ever heard of Master key?

Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: How Did EFCC Get The Key To This Safe? - Pics by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland

If you know that I can feed your family forever, you won't be that dumb
Re: How Did EFCC Get The Key To This Safe? - Pics by Frolic: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
This one no know say na thief sabi catch thief? More reason why I am completely okay wt the Mugu guy or what's he called sef to continue chairing.the anti graft agency wink
Re: How Did EFCC Get The Key To This Safe? - Pics by Keballl: 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
JayJohnson:

Keep on wasting your time tuface Nairaland

Zombie.
Re: How Did EFCC Get The Key To This Safe? - Pics by luvinhubby(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
How many database for such did your PDP create?

Who mentioned PDP to you?
Re: How Did EFCC Get The Key To This Safe? - Pics by Dedetwo(m): 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
Sunnynwa:
This guy's must really think Nigerians are fools. How did they get the key? Did the owner leave the key on the safe, did the whistle blower also hand them over the key or they collected it from the owner in which case they should come clean and tell us who the owner is.

cc: omenkalives, sarrki, olapluto, Aufbauh, beremx, jarus, passingshot,

Lalasticlala

The guy did not just think Nigerians are fools. Actually most Nigerians are dumbass fools.

2 Likes

Re: How Did EFCC Get The Key To This Safe? - Pics by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
Keballl:

Zombie.

Nairaland tuface busted
Re: How Did EFCC Get The Key To This Safe? - Pics by Sunnynwa: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
JayJohnson:

If you know that I can feed your family forever, you won't be that dumb

If you meet me face to face, you'd prostrate with your entire family to greet me.

1 Like

Re: How Did EFCC Get The Key To This Safe? - Pics by Keballl: 12:22am On Apr 15, 2017
JayJohnson:

Nairaland tuface busted

Tuface ? Are you this dumb ? undecided
Re: How Did EFCC Get The Key To This Safe? - Pics by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 15, 2017
Keballl:

Tuface ? Are you this dumb ? undecided

Ask mama if she is
Re: How Did EFCC Get The Key To This Safe? - Pics by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 15, 2017
Sunnynwa:

If l meet you face to face, I will prostrate with my entire family to greet you.

Ok, good boy
Re: How Did EFCC Get The Key To This Safe? - Pics by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 15, 2017
How did they get 3 keys to one safe? I will never believe EFCC again
Re: How Did EFCC Get The Key To This Safe? - Pics by Reinvented: 8:07am On Apr 15, 2017
OP do you know you are misinforming the public?

Why did you show only one shelf with key. THEY ARE TWO NOW?

Re: How Did EFCC Get The Key To This Safe? - Pics by Keballl: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
JayJohnson:

Ask mama if she is

You are obviously quite dumb. My condolences.
Re: How Did EFCC Get The Key To This Safe? - Pics by Keballl: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
Reinvented:
OP do you know you are misinforming the public?

Why did you show only one shelf with key. THEY ARE TWO NOW?

Kwakwakwakwakwa !!
Re: How Did EFCC Get The Key To This Safe? - Pics by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
Keballl:

You are obviously quite dumb. My condolences.

He pain am well
Re: How Did EFCC Get The Key To This Safe? - Pics by temodent(m): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Good question

very silly question. Part of security training at an advanced level is breaking of highly secured locks.
Re: How Did EFCC Get The Key To This Safe? - Pics by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
master key?
Re: How Did EFCC Get The Key To This Safe? - Pics by coolscott(m): 1:09am On Apr 17, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
It's stark Ignorance that make most of you people think anticlockwise.
The owner of the house Adamu Muazu said he doesn't know the person who owns the apartment, how did you expect EFCC to know that instantly?
Or you want EFCC to first inquire from the house owner so that they wont meet the money there again?
Use your brain.
My dear, it has been established that Muazu sold the house. Actually, the bank (GTBank) sold it to the new owners Who definitely know who rented/bought the apartments from them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Iberiberism? The New Word Rochas Coined / Orient Petroleum Oil Blocks Are also In Igga, Enugu, Not Anambra As They Claim / Conduct Census In 2018, Senate Tells President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.