Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Fastest-Growing Low-Capital Business In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fastest-Growing Low-Capital Business In Nigeria? (5947 Views)

The 15 Fastest Growing Economies In Africa 2016 — IMF / 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 / What Is The Best Business To Start Having Low Capital In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fastest-Growing Low-Capital Business In Nigeria? by Diplenty(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2007
Fastest Growing Business In Naija

Hi All

I have been watching on the sidelines for a while and now decided its time to get involved. What in your own opinion is the fastest growing low capital business in Nigeria. A lot of us want financial independence o!

I wont mind if you can let us know where in your opinion this biz thrives
Re: Fastest-Growing Low-Capital Business In Nigeria? by sways102(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2007
Well it all depends. I myself need financial independence. I am a student and think about what i can do everyday with the lowest possible capital. I don't have any ideas yet but i realise the potentila this country has as a sellers market.Have you found any ideas yet?
Re: Fastest-Growing Low-Capital Business In Nigeria? by naijacutee(f): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2007
Absolutely no capital? How about farming? Food is a necessary commodity that will always be in demand, our weather is condusive for crops i.e we don't wait till spring before we can plant crops and then again till autumn before we can harvest . . . (Waiting for half the year). Why don't you try farming? At least you can start from your very own backyard.
Re: Fastest-Growing Low-Capital Business In Nigeria? by idearules: 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2007
Hello Diplenty,

It is a very good thing to have a source of income, so that one would be able to be independent. Be it students or not, in my own opinion, the easiest way to get legitimete cash with little investment is through the Internet.

Though, I do not kow, I believe you should believe that it is possible. I do not  want you to think all that happens on the internet is fraud. No, no, no. There are many of Nigerians who make lagitimete money online. You too can be a part of this group of successful people. 

To your success.
Re: Fastest-Growing Low-Capital Business In Nigeria? by teena(f): 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2007
@idearules , I believe there is high rate of fraud on the net especially when it involves monetary transactions.

Any possible clue on genuine business on internet?
Re: Fastest-Growing Low-Capital Business In Nigeria? by idearules: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2007
Hi,

It is not all about club. You can have clubs, but still not benefit from it as people are rarely ready to let out their secrets. We have taken that pain to put up all that you need to succed online.

I will encourage you to take a bold step and develop a viable business yourself.

Internet is not all abour fraud. Let us change our perception.

You can give that offer a trial, and you will never regret you did.

Best wishes.
Re: Fastest-Growing Low-Capital Business In Nigeria? by IsiUdo(m): 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
f u r gainfully employed or an entrepreneur and-

You have a profitable business and you want financial security and other financial benefits?

Are you under the mind-stress of repayment of mortgage or any other loan and you want to be free?

Do you want to invest for future purposes,for your family's financial protection,for retirement etc?

Do you want to place yourself on pension as a business man?

Then you would have to get an insurance policy with Standard Alliance. I cld help u on dat

Contact Me-hogg2play@yahoo.co.uk or isiudo@hotmail.com or 08062109180
I shall be of help to you.
Think twice but Dont delay.
Re: Fastest-Growing Low-Capital Business In Nigeria? by Chizin(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
All you need is small money to kick start this @ www.artsandprint..com
Re: Fastest-Growing Low-Capital Business In Nigeria? by ifybaby555: 3:55pm On May 10, 2018
Yeah. I make approximately $600 minimum monthly with zero investment.

All that is needed is
1. A smartphone
2. A twitter account
3. A telegram account.

With these you are good to good. You don't have to put in a single kobo to earn. You join airdrops campaigns, perform some social media tasks and get rewarded handsomely.
If you are on telegram, you can join us @grabfreecoin for free airdrops that give you cool cash.

(1) (Reply)

Union Bank Secures $200 Million OPIC Funding For Smes And Women Initiatives / BREAKING: Onyema Explains Withdrawal Of N606bn From Equities Market / Do You Read Terms And Conditions Before Buying A Product?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.