Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,041 members, 7,863,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Sales Of Land Pending Litigation - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sales Of Land Pending Litigation (408 Views)

4 Common Lawsuits Filed Under Employment Litigation / 5 Crucial Steps That Litigation Lawyers In Melbourne Follow / How Important Is A Business Litigation Lawyer For Commercial Deals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Of Land Pending Litigation by princejoelESQ(m): 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
In my profession and as a legal practitioner with bias in the real estate sector, I handle a lot of land matters which I personally learn from and in turn, share this experiences so that my readers can be enlightened and not fall into similar issues. I am presently handling a matter in court, which involves “SALES OF LAND PENDENTE LITE” meaning sales of land pending litigation. For obvious reasons, I will not be able to give an in depth details of the case but will briefly and on the face of it share with you all.
Re: Sales Of Land Pending Litigation by iboboyswag(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
Come on let's gather round..... its another opportunity for learning.

Make i invite my oga them.

Cc: Egunmogaji, kingreign, gazzuzz, lawyer, skimanski

1 Like

Re: Sales Of Land Pending Litigation by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
iboboyswag:

Thanks for the mention.

I enjoy reading these types of educative posts. One can only take so much roofing sales, Lekki and Lagos - Ibadan land sales thread from fly by night sellers on here.

Following.

1 Like

Re: Sales Of Land Pending Litigation by iboboyswag(m): 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Thanks for the mention.

I enjoy reading these types of educative posts. One can only take so much roofing sales, Lekki and Lagos - Ibadan land sales thread from fly by night sellers on here.

Following.

You are welcome and #wehdonesir

Op over to you.

1 Like

Re: Sales Of Land Pending Litigation by mufutau55(m): 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
Make we learn o.

Hajji M.
Re: Sales Of Land Pending Litigation by princejoelESQ(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2017
iboboyswag:

you can also learn more on ibejulekkilawyer.com.
Re: Sales Of Land Pending Litigation by princejoelESQ(m): 11:23am On Apr 18, 2017
iboboyswag:

You are welcome and #wehdonesir

Op over to you.

EgunMogaji:

Thanks for the mention.

Following.

Thankso much. You can also visit ibejulekkilawyer.com for more educative articles

(1) (Reply)

Luxury Terrace Duplexes @ The New Grandville Estate Ilupeju Could Be Yours... / Brand New 4 Bedrooms Semi Detached Duplex For Sale At Lekki Phase1 / Urgent Cheap Three Bedroom Flat For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.