Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

The Auto Section Crew - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Auto Section Crew (596 Views)

Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section / Auto Section Is Crazy! / Auto Section Needs Moderation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Auto Section Crew by coolsegun2002: 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
Okay: so I visit the Auto section a lot, sometimes to look for cars for my clients. I'm not a car dealer but once in a while folks in ma office ask for my help. Sometimes I just come to check to update my knowledge of recent price and brands. At times just to feed my eyes.

So you can't miss some pple if you come here often...

1) The Ibadan deals:
it's like any car sold in Ibadan goes to these two pple, Kayjasper & Bigdeals. They both have fair prices though.very professional. They don't get all pms on Internet trolls seeking information even if they ain't buying shiit. I'm still suspecting kayjasper is a guy though grin

2) The Abuja deals:
The regular names here are Patpeypey, Dr val, I don't know if the dude is a doctor but his cars are always dope. The toyotas are always fairly cheap. It's like toyota generally sell low in abuja and north

3) Northen part of Nigeria deal:

Hmmmm! This dude will never tell u where the ride is until una start negotiation. Very funny guy. The dude likes "pay first and deliver long distance transaction".
On a more serious note, I've not even been seeing the guy's transaction lately. Hope he's ok though?

4) The port harcourt paroles:
Everybody knows there's only one name from that end, that's trumpdonald and trumpdonald2. Dude hold port harcourt down like tinubu gat lagos...his deals are also fair. Distance make me shake my head and bite my lips cos his prices are really great.

5) The "No price Tag" crew:
A lot of sellers are guilty here though...not really a crime neither are they breaking any rules. That's just the way they role. If u like pay dem separately to quote price....lai lai....they won't respond to any of ur comments, if u like.. tell them u'll pay 10billion for a 5M car they won't answer you. They have just one slogan....
If you wanna buy, you'll call" ....no time to check time

I gat so many monikers here but by popular demand, no offence brother "Bjmotors".Nuff respect Sir.

6)The Big Guns:

This crew hardly do small toys. Once in a while they sell some small rides. But they roll with wicked rides, tokunbo price range around 7M-180million. Cars that make you ask God to pick your call on time.
Evil rides, price that will sound like a hard knock on ur head.

You hear some prices...all you imagine is "about 10duplexes mounted on 20inch chromes"
Notable names: Ideagatesauto, MotorConnectz, Owobloww, Msochi, Hubcruz, SpinelReg, Rickkychidex111

7) The car Freaks

These ones don't sell cars, when u talking horse power, car tuning, information about cars women hardly know about... the zero to 180miles/hr in 10 seconds talk..
the world car review, information about new cars that came out 30mins ago, or the specification of the next model of bentley or maybach:

Nurey, Gazzuz(this dude can fix ur car too), Paperlace, AutoreportNG, Autojosh

If I no mention your name no vex,the thread will be too long.

i'm not advertising anyone just catching fun, though you could contact them if u want to buy & Gazzuzz if u wanna fix..

No offence intended if any part of my words seem offensive.

Gracias

5 Likes

Re: The Auto Section Crew by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nice observation..and funny..so OP, which crew do u belong?
Re: The Auto Section Crew by musco4me: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
1StopRudeness:
Nice observation..and funny..so which crew do u belong?
bigdeals and missjolacrown have something in common grin. Bolaji,omobolaji,pappysk same person. U forgot to mention Zizzo and ise. Lols

(1) (Reply)

Registered Acura MDX 2003 Suv With Reverse Cam,full Leather,a/c @ 1.350m / Few Months Used 011 Toyota Hilander Forsale 5.5 / Need Car Financing ...log On Www.honcars.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.