Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,388 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:12 AM

Auto Section Needs Moderation - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auto Section Needs Moderation (4413 Views)

Wow Madness On Auto Section / Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section / Auto Section Is Crazy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auto Section Needs Moderation by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
Spambots and unhealthy postings have taken over the section.

Emergency solutions are needed immediately

I hereby nominate sultaan, sooperrescue and costee as moderators of the Nairaland auto section

2 Likes

Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
Sad
Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by RZArecta2(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
This thing is getting out of hand and Seun doesn’t seem to care
Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
Sadd
Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
RZArecta2:
If Marpol isn’t interesting in being a moderator then he should say so, this thing is getting out of hand and Seun doesn’t seem to care

cartalk is being moderated by Marpol, not autos section.
Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
Smartchoiice:
Spambots and unhealthy postings have taken over the section.

Emergency solutions are needed immediately

Autos has been taken over by jiji

2 Likes

Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by kingreign(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
@seun, Make me moderator for autos section pls.
Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by lateefat101: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
kingreign:

Your hands are not clean at all.

You were the corrupt and biased lomomike of then shocked

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by RZArecta2(m): 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

cartalk is being moderated by Marpol, not autos section.
my bad, it seems Auto section doesn’t even have a moderator at least non that’s listed there
Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by lateefat101: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
RZArecta2:
If Marpol isn’t interesting in being a moderator then he should say so, this thing is getting out of hand and Seun doesn’t seem to care

grin grin grin
Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by falzthebadguy: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
kingreign:

You will make a good moderator.

Also Gazzuzz should be made a moderator

2 Likes

Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by lateefat101: 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
falzthebadguy:

They are error as a moderator because they have deeply stained garments especially that gazzuzz the toddler and kindergarten man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
I AM STRONGLY OPPOSED TO GAZZUZZ AS MODERATOR

falzthebadguy:

3 Likes

Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by A305: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
Cosplay for mod.

Cc Seun
Lalasticlala

9 Likes

Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by kingreign(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
lateefat101:

Your hands are not clean at all.

You were the corrupt and biased lomomike of then shocked

For the records everyone knows you're an alternate moniker of a very silly bellend. Whoever takes your word with a pinch of salt poisons him/herself.

That aside, please provide proofs of corruption and biasness which you claim I exhibited during my tenure as lomomike. Do this or forever be silent.

1 Like

Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
kingreign:

For the records everyone knows you're an alternate moniker of a very silly bellend. Whoever takes your word with a pinch of salt poisons him/herself.

That aside, please provide proofs of corruption and biasness which you claim I exhibited during my tenure as lomomike. Do this or forever be silent.
I am interested in the main moniker ....kindly oblige me the information . thanks
Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by lateefat101: 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
kingreign:

grin

I'm very happy you can be this pained but you never thought twice before doing those nonsense in and outside nairaland

Sorry don't cry but manage to check https://www.nairaland.com/2506542/lomomike-deleted-nairaland-account

Just say that you are not lomomike tongue and let us know the main moniker of this moniker you are calling alternate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by kingreign(m): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
lateefat101:

grin

I'm very happy you can be this pained but you never thought twice before doing those nonsense.

Sorry don't cry but manage to check https://www.nairaland.com/2506542/lomomike-deleted-nairaland-account

Just deny that you are not lomomike tongue and let us know the main moniker of this moniker you are calling alternate.

Its clear for the world to see you're an attention seeking leech. Why did you not ask seun to give a level playing field earlier on when he commented and locked the thread. Obviously, you're delusional. I'd leave you to your own woes.
Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by lateefat101: 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
kingreign:

Its clear for the world to see you're an attention seeking leech. Why did you not ask seun to give a level playing field earlier on when he commented and locked the thread. Obviously, you're delusional. I'd leave you to your own woes.

Irony! !!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by radautoworks: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
RZArecta2:
This thing is getting out of hand and Seun doesn’t seem to care

Someone raised a point off-line that any type of publicity for Seun and NL is good publicity. He's not selling a product so he has nothing to lose. Only way he gets affected is mass deactivations driving down traffic to the site and this is only a small section of NL so that's not happening.

3 Likes

Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
radautoworks:

Someone raised a point off-line that any type of publicity for Seun and NL is good publicity. He's not selling a product so he has nothing to lose. Only way he gets affected is mass deactivations driving down traffic to the site and this is only a small section of NL so that's not happening.
True
Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by thebigkendo(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
lateefat101:

grin

I'm very happy you can be this pained but you never thought twice before doing those nonsense in and outside nairaland

Just say that you are not lomomike tongue and let us know the main moniker of this moniker you are calling alternate.

But on a more serious note.. Was it life ban?
Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
thebigkendo:

Wicked stroking
Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by lateefat101: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
Smartchoiice:

I am interested in the main moniker ....kindly oblige me the information . thanks

Confused boy kingreign lomomike cannot can grin
Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by kingreign(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
lateefat101:

Confused boy kingreign lomomike cannot can grin

Keep masturbating over kingreign or lomomike. Whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by kingreign(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
thebigkendo:

I was the owner of lomomike any thing about lomomike you want to know about, you should ask me and not other persons who knows next to nothing about lomomike.
Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by freshvine(f): 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
Seun let me be the unbiased umpire here. I will discharge my duty without fear or favoritism.
Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 12, 2019
freshvine:
Seun let me be the unbiased umpire here. I will discharge my duty without fear or favoritism.

Not possible. You're a gazzuzz loyalist... including your husband. Hence cannot be trusted

freshvine:

Gazzuz, you don dey enter me I am your best buddy o.

3 Likes

Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by thebigkendo(m): 5:05am On Oct 12, 2019
kingreign:

I was the owner of lomomike any thing about lomomike you want to know about, you should ask me and not other persons who knows next to nothing about lomomike.

Lol wasn't asking about lomomike's ban.. Na the screenshot king.. Over a month now, no post from his main moniker
Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by pek(m): 5:55am On Oct 12, 2019
I present myself as a moderator. @Seun
Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 12, 2019
pek:
I present myself as a moderator. @Seun
You're too judgemental and quarrelsome. So NOT possible!!
Re: Auto Section Needs Moderation by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 12, 2019
:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. / Brand New 2009 Prado Jeep / A Super Clean Toks 2007 Lexus Lx470 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.