Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Breaking News:el-rufai Meets With Buhari Says No One Can Bar Me From Aso(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:el-rufai Meets With Buhari Says No One Can Bar Me From Aso(photo) (1044 Views)

El-rufai Meets With Security Agencies Over Situation In Southern Kaduna. / El-Rufai Meets Sanusi In Awe, Nasarawa (Photos) / Governor El-rufai Meets Members Of The US Senate & House Of Reps (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News:el-rufai Meets With Buhari Says No One Can Bar Me From Aso(photo) by danchiwasco: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
The Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai has made it clear that no one can bar him from Aso Rock villa as he joined President Buhari for the Juma'at prayer inside the presidential villa mosque and he also................

full story @ http://www.dannychikeresblog.com/2017/04/breaking-news-el-rufai-meets-with-buhar.html

Re: Breaking News:el-rufai Meets With Buhari Says No One Can Bar Me From Aso(photo) by Pointblank09(m): 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
Reserve This comment
Re: Breaking News:el-rufai Meets With Buhari Says No One Can Bar Me From Aso(photo) by solid3(m): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Breaking News:el-rufai Meets With Buhari Says No One Can Bar Me From Aso(photo) by dlondonbadboy: 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
The real president of Nigeria is on the far left...can you guess his name?
Re: Breaking News:el-rufai Meets With Buhari Says No One Can Bar Me From Aso(photo) by pauljumbo: 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
stalemate
Re: Breaking News:el-rufai Meets With Buhari Says No One Can Bar Me From Aso(photo) by agbangam: 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
PMB has emaciated. May our good God heal u Sir.
Re: Breaking News:el-rufai Meets With Buhari Says No One Can Bar Me From Aso(photo) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Is it not a thing to frown upon, chatting during prayers?
Re: Breaking News:el-rufai Meets With Buhari Says No One Can Bar Me From Aso(photo) by ogologoamu: 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
agbangam:
PMB has emaciated. May our good God heal u Sir.

Old age has no medicine and cannot be healed, stop praying amiss.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:el-rufai Meets With Buhari Says No One Can Bar Me From Aso(photo) by eezeribe(m): 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
Instead of praying,they are all looking at Buhari.
Re: Breaking News:el-rufai Meets With Buhari Says No One Can Bar Me From Aso(photo) by doctokwus: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
PMB shud go and rest.He has emaciated so much and any person that loves him shud advice him to fully handover to Osinbajo and face his health squarely.
But the man on the far left wud rather he withers on that seat than relinquish the seat because without PMB's continued presidency,he wudnt av d priviledge of seating on an elevated chair to pray while others are sitting on a mat to do same.
The likes of Saraki &Dogara too will do everything for PMB to remain as president to av somebody they can easily fool around.

(1) (Reply)

Chibok Girls: What Is Not Missing Cannot Be Found, Says Fayose / Nigerian Military Capabilities Demo Thread / The Making Of BIAFRA (message For Igbo Youths)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.