Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

The Making Of BIAFRA (message For Igbo Youths) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Making Of BIAFRA (message For Igbo Youths) (1028 Views)

Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Making Of BIAFRA (message For Igbo Youths) by spyx64(m): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
I saw this post on my my Facebook wall and think I should share..... a word is enough for the wise... I love the shirt though grin

Re: The Making Of BIAFRA (message For Igbo Youths) by irrefragable: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
You guys can go fvck yourselves. Biafrans sue for peace? You must be high on goat-shit. It's biafra-or-nothing, get that into your gworo-munching skulls.

#allhailbiafra

5 Likes

Re: The Making Of BIAFRA (message For Igbo Youths) by kingzizzy: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
I keep on asking these people who talk about Kaduna declaration. How would abiding by the quit notice give Igbos Biafra?

How can someone be practicing 'one Nigeria' and be giving quit notice? You give quit notice after the date for the official declaration of Biafra is agreed upon, not before.

Last time the Igbos went home to face Biafra, these same people are the ones their fathers came to the East to fight for 3 years to bring Igbos back into Nigeria

Now they are giving another quit notice so they can come and fight again.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of BIAFRA (message For Igbo Youths) by freshest4live: 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
kingzizzy:
I keep on asking these people who talk about Kaduna declaration. How would abiding by the quit notice give Igbos Biafra?

How can someone be practicing 'one Nigeria' and be giving quit notice? You give quit notice after the date for the official declaration of Biafra is agreed upon, not before.

Last time the Igbos went home to face Biafra, these same people are the ones their fathers came to the East to fight for 3 years to bring Igbos back into Nigeria

If there's a decision for referendum today, you would also need a large percentage of igbos from everywhere in Nigeria to come back home. Do you expect referendum to be taken to Kaduna and Lagos? Three months is enough time to go back home and prepare for referendum. The Arewa youths appealed to Government to give you referendum as you prepare to go home.
I condemn their action because this could lead to violence from the illiterate ones and shekau could capitalize on this, but you need to see the hate spewed by lpob on radio Biafra as well as the Facebook page, and there are many northerners there. Arewa youths may feel that lgbos truly hate them all, and hate begets hate.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of BIAFRA (message For Igbo Youths) by HisSexcellency(m): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
What I don't seem to understand is the connection between the kaduna declaration and Biafra exit

Is that how countries that seek independence are granted it
By merely issuing a statement by a youth group, why cant the federal government conduct a referendum for the igbos, how long does it take to get this done
Re: The Making Of BIAFRA (message For Igbo Youths) by bantudra: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
irrefragable:
You guys can go fvck yourselves. Biafrans sue for peace? You must be high on goat-shit. It's biafra-or-nothing, get that into your gworo-munching skulls.

#allhailbiafra

cameroonian!!!...
Re: The Making Of BIAFRA (message For Igbo Youths) by bantudra: 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
kingzizzy:

the north has stubborn heads too like ipob.....
Re: The Making Of BIAFRA (message For Igbo Youths) by bantudra: 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
HisSexcellency:
What I don't seem to understand is the connection between the kaduna declaration and Biafra exit

Is that how countries that seek independence are granted it
By merely issuing a statement by a youth group, why cant the federal government conduct a referendum for the igbos, how long does it take to get this done

referentin for what?.....the trouble is not worth it...
Re: The Making Of BIAFRA (message For Igbo Youths) by kingzizzy: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
freshest4live:

If there's a decision for referendum today, you would also need a large percentage of igbos from everywhere in Nigeria to come back home. Do you expect referendum to be taken to Kaduna and Lagos? Three months is enough time to go back home and prepare for referendum. The Arewa youths appealed to Government to give you referendum as you prepare to go home.
I condemn their action because this could lead to violence from the illiterate ones and shekau could capitalize on this, but you need to see the hate spewed by lpob on radio Biafra as well as the Facebook page, and there are many northerners there. Arewa youths may feel that lgbos truly hate them all, and hate begets hate.

You are wrong. When a referendum is held, it will be for Biafrans present in Biafra land. If we are to follow your logic, it means that all Biafrans in America, Britain, China and all over the world should go home for the referendum? That is not practical.

As at now, there is no date for a referendum an official results are not yet out. A quit notice should be after a referendum has been conducted and the Government promising to honour the results if the people vote for Biafra.

As for IPOB spewing hate, they are entitled to it. Do you know how many Igbos and Easterners have been butchared in the North since the creation of Nigeria? The 1945 Jos massacre, the 1953 Kano riots, the 1966 pogroms etc. A conservative estimate is that over 100,000 Igbos have been slaughtered in the North. Do you know how many Northerners have been killed in the East? Hardley anyone. So who do you think is entitled to spew hate in this scenario?

Get wise

1 Like

Re: The Making Of BIAFRA (message For Igbo Youths) by freshest4live: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
kingzizzy:

You are wrong. When referendums a referendum is held, it will before Biafrans present in Biafra land. If we are to follow your logic, it means that all Biafrans in America, Britain, China and all over the world should go home for the referendum? That is not practical.

As at now, there is no date for a referendum and official results are not yet out. A quit notice should be after a referendum has been conducted and the Government promising to honour the results if the people vote for Biafra.

As for IPOB spewing hate, they are entitled to it. Do you know how many Igbos and Easterners have been butchared in the North since the creation of Nigeria? The 1945 Jos massacre, the 1953 Kano riots, the 1966 pogroms etc. A conservative estimate is that over 100,000 Igbos have been slaughtered in the North. Do you know how many Northerners have been killed in the East? Hardley anyone. So who do you think is entitled to spew hate in this scenario?

Get wise
While you may have a point, hate and meaningless talk is a waste of time and not the answer. With such hate, l can imagine if Nnamdi KANU commands those people to kill a few Northern neighbors around them, they wouldn't think twice. Since the northerners are masters Vin killing, you stay away from them, l have never been to the core North, but l wonder why igbos are so comfortable there. What is an lgbo man doing in sokoto of all places for God's sake? We Deltans would not populate such areas especially with the track record of killing southerners.
But we must not stereotype them all, they should not all be blamed for what their kinsmen or fathers did with words of hate, rather lgbos must present their case boldly, just without hate. Kanu is full of hatred, it is OK to be full of anger but not hatred. A country built on hate for Nigeria as a whole and her citizens, yet Igbo's have the best houses in Abuja and Lagos, and many are comfortable in the North.
Re: The Making Of BIAFRA (message For Igbo Youths) by HisSexcellency(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:

referentin for what?.....the trouble is not worth it...

Why?
It seems the Nigerian government prefer violence and blood shed to peaceful resolution of issues.
Everyone is running around with this arewa youths declaration because they know that violence is in their modus operandi. But no-one is concerned about Ipob threats cause they know nothing will happen at most they will protest and when that happens, they will be shot
Re: The Making Of BIAFRA (message For Igbo Youths) by HisSexcellency(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
kingzizzy:

You are wrong. When referendums a referendum is held, it will before Biafrans present in Biafra land. If we are to follow your logic, it means that all Biafrans in America, Britain, China and all over the world should go home for the referendum? That is not practical.

As at now, there is no date for a referendum and official results are not yet out. A quit notice should be after a referendum has been conducted and the Government promising to honour the results if the people vote for Biafra.

Get wise
That's the point
Let the people be allowed to vote in favour or against Biafra exit. And let everyone respect the outcome of that referendum.
If majority want to remain in Nigeria let their wish be respected and if majority also votes for Biafra likewise let their wish be respected and allowed to go.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of BIAFRA (message For Igbo Youths) by kingzizzy: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
freshest4live:

While you may have a point, hate and meaningless talk is a waste of time and not the answer. With such hate, l can imagine if Nnamdi KANU commands those people to kill a few Northern neighbors around them, they wouldn't think twice. Since the northerners are masters Vin killing, you stay away from them, l have never been to the core North, but l wonder why igbos are so comfortable there. What is an lgbo man doing in sokoto of all places for God's sake? We Deltans would not populate such areas especially with the track record of killing southerners.
But we must not stereotype them all, they should not all be blamed for what their kinsmen or fathers did with words of hate, rather lgbos must present their case boldly, just without hate. Kanu is full of hatred, it is OK to be full of anger but not hatred. A country built on hate for Nigeria as a whole and her citizens, yet Igbo's have the best houses in Abuja and Lagos, and many are comfortable in the North.

Look, discussions about IPOB is not for you. You dont want to face reality. The fruadulent slogan known as 'one Nigeria' is what the North have been selling for years, when they know it is not true. Nnamdi Kanu is entitled to be hateful. Over 100,000 of his people have been slaughtered in the North while hardly any Northerner has touched in the East. If it is not Northern hoards gathering Igbos and killing them, it will be Boko Haram bombing churches and killing them. If its not Hausa/Fulani herdsmen slaughtering in the East, it will be the Northern dominated Nigerian security agencies shooting down unarmed IPOB. The same Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are yet to kill or even touch anyone. So why shouldnt the man be angery? Igbos lost over 3 million souls just because they declared their independence. Nnamdi Kanu has every right to hate Nigeria considering what his people have been through just because Lord Lugard lumped them into Nigeria.

You asked what Igbos are doing Sokoto? Will you ask what Igbos are doing in China? Igbos are everywhere, even in Islamic countries that are more radical than the North. But it is only in Northern Nigeria, which is supposed to be their country, that they are being massacred.

What all this shows is that Igbos and the minorities who are comfortable with Igbos, are over due for their own country.

When Igbos get Biafra, there will be no more need for any fighting or acrimony. There will no longer be any cause for hate because we are no longer fighting inside Nigeria.

Infact, I predict that when Igbos get Biafra, they can be good friends with Hausa and Yoruba because the unhealthy ethnic rivalry that has destroyed Nigeria will no longer be there.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of BIAFRA (message For Igbo Youths) by irrefragable: 12:51am On Jun 18, 2017
bantudra:

cameroonian!!!...
hahahaha....... Small afonja goat.
Re: The Making Of BIAFRA (message For Igbo Youths) by Techwriter: 1:05am On Jun 18, 2017
When Nigeria demanded independence from Britain, it would be unthinkable for Britain to ask the Nigerians staying in UK to go back to their country. Thats foolishness. The people looking for peace are not asking that Biafra should not be but that it should affect their place of residence some of who were born there
Re: The Making Of BIAFRA (message For Igbo Youths) by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 18, 2017
freshest4live:

the hate chants are just too much, I know arewa youths may not really mean it at the first place but when the agitation get worse undecided, they were like WTF, 'U WANT UR BIAFRA? GO TO UR BIAFRA'.
Re: The Making Of BIAFRA (message For Igbo Youths) by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 18, 2017
kingzizzy:

Look, discussions about IPOB is not for you. You dont want to face reality. The fruadulent slogan known as 'one Nigeria' is what the North have been selling for years, when they know it is not true. Nnamdi Kanu is entitled to be hateful. Over 100,000 of his people have been slaughtered in the North while hardly any Northerner has touched in the East. If it is not Northern hoards gathering Igbos and killing them, it will be Boko Haram bombing churches and killing them. If its not Hausa/Fulani herdsmen slaughtering in the East, it will be the Northern dominated Nigerian security agencies shooting down unarmed IPOB. The same Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are yet to kill or even touch anyone. So why shouldnt the man be angery? Igbos lost over 3 million souls just because they declared their independence. Nnamdi Kanu has every right to hate Nigeria considering what his people have been through just because Lord Lugard lumped them into Nigeria.

You asked what Igbos are doing Sokoto? Will you ask what Igbos are doing in China? Igbos are everywhere, even in Islamic countries that are more radical than the North. But it is only in Northern Nigeria, which is supposed to be their country, that they are being massacred.

What all this shows is that Igbos and the minorities who are comfortable with Igbos, are over due for their own country.
when Igbos get Biafra, there will be no more need for any fighting or acrimony. There will no longer be any cause for hate because we are no longer fighting inside Nigeria.

Infact, I predict that when Igbos get Biafra, they can be good friends with Hausa and Yoruba because the unhealthy ethnic rivalry that has destroyed Nigeria will no longer be there.
see, u really made some points though about the 'one Nigeria' and the mayhem north has caused throughout the country.
but, we shouldn't let our emotions override our rational thinking, I think IPOB is getting it wrong somewhere, if Igbos think Nigeria is doing harm to them; why not fight for that? infact, if that was the case.. I'm very sure the whole nation will stand behind IPOB.u cant cut off ur head simply because u have headache.
secondly, even if u feel u just want to secede from a country, its not done this way cos it may lead to war... imagine if Igbos don't leave the north by that stipulated date n those illiterates start another killing, don't u know that Igbos in Lagos and southwest up till the eastern states will/may revenge n do the same to Hausas too and it may lead to war?( God forbid ).

as for the bolded statement, u're totally wrong smiley.........where was the eastern part before Lord Lugard amalgamated north&south? Cameroon or where?

why did Igbos declared independence in the first place? supremacy battle between GOWON and OJUKWU or what? infact, OJUKWU and GOWON reconciled in 2010 before OJUKWU's death in 2011.

what I've come to realize is that most igbos don't even know the reason for their secession agitation, I've asked countless igbos the reason why they want BIAFRA n most of them gave me unreasonable reasons like "they're second class citizens in Nigeria" some would say " Nigeria generates money from the eastern part of the country and develop other parts while neglecting the east" some would say " they don't hold any reputable position in the country, therefore they're not part of it" from what I've gathered, yours is " the north killed so many Igbos and the civil war". as u can see; no concrete reason.

I've come to notice that most influential people(Igbos) including my bosses at work don't want BIAFRA. infact, not all Igbos want BIAFRA. so, its a two side of a coin.

I just hope u get ur BIAFRA peacefully without shedding blood.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Will Not Support Separatist Agenda – Akpabio / Buhari’s Health Challenge And Foreign Media Hypocrisy / Fayose Picks Successor For 2018 Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.