Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts (15497 Views)

Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage / Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by naptu2: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
Fraud: Kano Emir disowns Instagram, Facebook, Twitter accounts

ON APRIL 14, 2017 6:30 PM

The Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammadu Sanusi II, has disowned social media accounts opened in his name.

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the Emir of Kano Sanusi said in a statement on Friday in Kano that he never authorised any person or organisation to open Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other social media account nor post any message on his behalf.

The traditional ruler spoke through his Chief of Staff, Alhaji Munir Sanusi. He explained that this should put to rest series of calls and enquiries to the office of the Emir on some purported malicious and fake social media accounts in the name of the monarch.

Sanusi noted that the current development is coming after an earlier advertorial disclaiming fake Facebook and Twitter accounts created in the name of his Highness. He lamenting that the fraudsters have remained unrelenting in their nefarious acts.

“We have officially notified the administrators of the fake Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and other social media accounts requesting that the accounts be closed immediately in addition to detecting the identity of the culprits.

“It is important to reiterate that the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammadu Sanusi II, has persistently stood for the unity of the nation regardless of its diversity. “He always emphasise the need for tolerance and respect for one another.”

Sanusi assured that his principles as a traditional ruler and religious leader would be meticulously safeguarded and warned the fraudsters to desist forthwith or face the consequences of their action.

http://linkis.com/www.vanguardngr.com/5x9w9
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by naptu2: 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
SLS has repeatedly said that he's not on social media.

I listened to an interview that he granted to The BBC c2011, in which he said that he discovered that there were many Facebook and Twitter accounts bearing his name, despite the fact that he's not on social media.

SLS, OBJ and Professor Wole Soyinka have repeatedly said that they are not on social media, but people keep ascribing posts on these fraudulent accounts to them.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
Identity theft
Is a psychiatric disorder

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by mich24(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
And I began to wonder how can word of this nature come from the mouth of a Muslim to his fellow Muslims

13 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
Your highness ..You are supposed to be verified on Twitter. Contact me if you need help.

Back to the matter: this is the only man that I will vote for in 2019..

Alhaji Sanusi for President 2019.

But I know my people, they will rather vote for their "own" James Ibori than a sensible man who can take us to the promise land

5 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by buygala(m): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
The Cabal has gotten to Oga Emir sad

Maybe they sent Shekau to personally wish him a wonderful Jumaat sad

Message sent and delivered smiley

15 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by EweduAfonja(f): 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
G
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
this wont change anything na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy more accounts will be opened self
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by SmartchoicesNG: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2017

Did Sanusi say that?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by ednut1(m): 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
Was that social media bill really a bad idea.
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by Castle88: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
No wahala
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
mich24:
And I began to wonder how can word of this nature come from the mouth of a Muslim to his fellow Muslims

Are you drunk?

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by Jarus(m): 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
It's actually easy for anyone to know those accounts could not have been Sanusi's.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
And so?

Who cares undecided undecided
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by cosmatika(m): 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
At least the message has been passed that Bubu is clueless, and that the Southerners are far better than the northerners
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by Godsage(m): 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
some bloggers are devil, dem fit frame anything to get views
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by Homeboiy: 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
but the handler makes a lot of sense in his posts

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by Atiku2019: 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
We All know he's not on any social media platform for now.....

#Respect Sir cool

But Instagram verified your account?

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by oroky1: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
Seen
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by bionixs: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
naptu2:

http://linkis.com/www.vanguardngr.com/5x9w9
if so,then the fake accounts are better than the real ones

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by MissOpe(f): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
*Bonanza! Bonanza!! Bonanza!!!*

Easter promo on Skin care now #200.

*Alright am giving out an e-book on Skin Care product for just a token of #200 for Easter promo the e-book is about 80 pages bellow are the content*

Recipes, Hints & Tips For Homemade Skin Care
Equipment
How to Tell Your Skin Type
Face Serum Blends
Shea Butter Crème, Moisturizing Body Butter
Almond & Rose Oil Body Lotion
Coconut Almond Body Lotion
Eczema Lotion
Anti Ageing Mango Butter
Coconut Body Butter
Carrier Oils
Essential Oil Benefits
Cocoa Butter for Hands/Nails /Face 1 & 2
Essential Oils & Carrier Oils for Skin Types
Rosewater & Glycerine Hand Cream
Skin Care Ingredients
Intensive Overnight Hands
How to Distill Water
Cuticle Oil
Revitalizing Day Cream
Nail Conditioning Serum
Vitamin Packed Moisturizer
Nail Buff
Night Time Nourishing Cream
Brittle Nail Soak
Night Cream
Eye Moisturizing Cream
Intense Moisturising Cream
Aloe Vera Eye Cream
Moisturizing Wrinkle Cream
Eyelash Thickener Gel
Jojoba Moisturizing Cream
Eye Make up Remover
Facial Toning Cream
Dark Circle Eye Cream
Wrinkle Prevention Cream
Moisturizing Eye Make up Removal Oil
Lemon Cleansing Cream
Tired Eyes Tonic
Rose Cleansing Creams
Cucumber Eye Gel
Strawberry Dream Cream
Jojoba Eye Wrinkle Cream
Basic Cold Cream Vanishing For-mula
Regenerative Eye Serum
Basic Cold Cream
Eye Cleansing Oil
Apricot Cold Cream
Anti Ageing & Restorative Eye Serum
Basic Moisturizer 1 & 2
Vitamin E Eye Serum
Basic Moisturizer 3
Eyelash Serum
Moisturizer for Thirsty Skin
Vitamin C Serum
Begone Stretch Mark Cream
Nourishing Facial Serum
Moisturizing Cocoa body Butter
Acne Serum.....

Chat me up if interested or call 07066800606.....

Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
End time

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by kidman96(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
shocked
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by Divinerace(m): 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
G
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by Sarkki: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nonsense Emir Paedophile,ESE Oruru is Still Asking fr her Virginity blood.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by NetBizguy: 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
I thought he was actually the one making a whole of of sense with that account. I was beginning to think that if someone like Sanisu should be preaching full acceptance of western education and abolition of sharia law then finally the north is getting right gradually. I for say

5 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by Tazdroid(m): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
Well, doesn't make any difference when the accounts were active
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by udysweet(f): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
But his Instagram page is a verified one with over 200k followers. Would his impostors have gone that far, even to get it verified? Hmmmmm this serious except of course someone is managing it for him because he even posted something recently about his daughter representing him at a function (I know because I follow him) I hope innocent people are not swindled sha

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by HRich(m): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
The only truthful Northern Leader

If e pain you go call police

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by Tazdroid(m): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
mich24:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch / The Essence Of Candles On Birthday Cakes? / What Is Tomatoes Called In Your Native Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.