Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage (88513 Views)

Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano / To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by obafemee80(m): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2019

Alhaji Muhammadu Sanusi II, born Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, is the current Emir of Kano. The former governor of Central Bank of Nigeria was crowned the 14th Emir of Kano on 8 June 2014 after the death of his granduncle, Ado Bayero.

The 58 year old former banker is among several Nigerian monarchs that loves to be chauffeured around in a Rolls-Royce car. His garage includes inherited classic Rolls-Royces as well as latest versions that he acquired by himself.

Let’s take a look at some of Emir of Kano’s Rolls-Royces.

1952 Model Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith

This car was originally owned by an Armenian-British millionaire Nubar Gulbenkian. It was purchased by his Abdullahi Bayero and handed down to Alhaji Mohammed Sanusi I (the current Emir’s grand-father).

Finished in Nigerian Color, the Silver Wraith ‘ALW 11’ has a customised plate number “Amir Kano” (meaning Emir of Kano).

Rolls-Royce Phantom VI

This 58 year old Rolls-Royce Phantom VI is one of just 374 that was manufactured from 1968 to 1990. The model is based on the Phantom V and bodied as limousines and landaulettes.

Rolls-Royce Phantom VII

Emir Sanusi took delivery of the range-topping Rolls-Royce Phantom VII in 2016. The luxury car has a custom number plate MS-1, signifying Muhammadu Sanisu 1.

Rolls-Royce Ghost

He also has a black Rolls-Royce Ghost. The Ghost has an estimated cost of N70 million.

According to Sanusi, the two luxury cars, designed to be driven by his chauffeur, were gifts from his friends Kola Kareem and Bola Shagaya.

“The Rolls-Royces they talked about were bought by my two friends, Kola Kareem and Bola Shagaya. This is normal”

“The late Emir’s limousines were bought by Aminu Dantata, Fernandez, Isiaka Rabiu, Sani Abacha and Ahmed Muazu. Everyone has friends and well-wishers”

The above statement came after the Emir of Kano was accused of using the Emirates account to fund his opulent lifestyle, including the acquisition of the two Rolls-Royces.

He added that,

“They (his friends) asked what can we do and i said ‘buy me new cars’. The limos here are all antique and dead”

https://autojosh.com/check-out-some-of-the-rolls-royces-in-emir-of-kanos-garage/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by beresponsible(m): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
This villager. They really asked him,

They (his friends) asked what can we do and i said ‘buy me new cars’. The limos here are all antique and dead”

And all you can think of is rolls royce limo to drive on Kano dusty roads and oppress your people.

Bunch of backward characters

59 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by dokyOloye: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
beresponsible:
Villager. They really asked

They (his friends) asked what can we do and i said ‘buy me new cars’. The limos here are all antique and dead”

And all you can think of is limo to drive on the dusty roads and oppress your people.

Bunch of backward characters
Him no fit talk say "build 1 primary school"

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
Let me understand something first.

What exactly do these emir and obas do that they get this kind of stuff?

And what do they need it for?

195 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by YorubaKing: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
The British really fvcked up this nation by handing power to the North. They secretly and strategically fund their lifestyle as well.

What is known can't be unknown! If you know, you know... cool

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by MarianaTrench: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
Let him enjoy, it's his time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by Kobicove(m): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
This guy is flexing grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by Kendumazy(m): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
Cool. Na baba know how much wey dey comot for him hand for the maintenance of those beasts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by nanauju(f): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
Affordable children educational android tablets @N20,000. Check my signature for contact. Go through my threads for pictures

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by mimilogs: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hmmm, African leadership (both traditional, dictatorship and democratic) are highly exorbitant to maintain, and reason every African dreams and prays to become a government or traditional ruler, not because they want to serve their people but because they see it as easiest way to become rich through peoples' money cry

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by Osnami: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by TheMostComplex1: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
Selfish Emir Sanusi

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by NurseJay: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
Awwwww such wonderful friends! All mine knows, is to borrow and never pay back!

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by vibbb: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
Strictly Royalty.

That 1952 model is massive.

Long live the King.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by excomarow(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
d

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by McGg: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
I don't know why I love this man

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by tollytexy(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
our money Lol

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by marvin906(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
the resell value of those car's is gonna be huge

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by chily11: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ahhhhh money is good my people. - General Buhari (2019)

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by soberdrunk(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
The black man doesn't care about "greater good" just vanity and oppression and this is the reason the entire black nation is behind and under developed.... angry Royal fathers cruising in 70 million naira car when a lot of people in the kingdom cannot eat..... angry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by basty: 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
Mr Emir for you to go to AlJanat Firdaus, you need to sell all these scraps and feed the poor on the street of Kano

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by urahara(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
YorubaKing:
The British really fvcked up this nation by handing power to the North. They secretly and strategically fund their lifestyle as well.

What is known can't be unknown! If you know, you know... cool

Nobody gave power to any North, lool.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by Blingblings(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
Looks like he's a collector... Vanity upon vanity sha

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by KIDfurniture(m): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2019
Wetin u gain if u were born into a poor family and end up dying poor.. wetin you gain if u lazy for this life...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by YorubaKing: 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2019
urahara:

Nobody gave power to any North, lool.

I marvel at your despicable ignorance!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by DonTattaglia: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
Nonsense!!!
Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by Nickshrapnel: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
Who’s up? Let’s go jack ourselves those crazy cars. I hear they have more value when they are old and in good condition grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
useless position............

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by H2ho(m): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2019
shocked
Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by IbadanNews: 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2019
He should sell one of those Royce and use the money for tangible project in Kano.

#70m can do alot.

In fact it can save a whole community.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage by Semoleei2014(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
And so?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Inter-tribal Marriage / Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.